Ummm guys...What the hell is going on with BitChute right now???

My shit keeps timing out...Having problems with search function. Is it under attack? I'm seeing other people talking about this as well...Any feedback, whats going on?

Attached: bitchute.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Works fine for me.

Hmmm...Thats not suspicious at all...lol

Attached: pepe-interesting.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: interesting.jpg (1007x202, 59K)

Seems last week I started noticing a lot of people complaining about the site timing out and videos buffering more than usual or taking much longer to load. Could be increased traffic, DDOS, or perhaps both. People really are fed up with Youtube.

Could be...idk
*Adds another theory to the list
Might have to do with IOTBW Operation, it's growing fast and halloween isnt even close yet. Those handsome bastards figured out they could use bitchute comments on videos to spread the campaign by uploading slick meme's and posters...I have a feeling this Operation is going to be off the charts...

Attached: OP-IOTBW.png (597x674, 62K)

>Adds another theory to the list
What was your first “theory?”
High traffic or DDoS wasn’t your first thought? What other theories have you established other than your internet sucks, or ISP is throttling you?

Works fine for me

Nah...High Traffic, DDos or technical glitch is likely explanation. Threads intention is to talk about problems with bitchute, I want other anons to be aware of the issues...4D chess user *Wink

It is true though.

No it isnt. Its just that what always gets censored on jewtube ends up on bitchute

Attached: 1562349824359.webm (592x1280, 2.12M)

Depends on your definition of "hate" group, "racist", "alt-right", ...ect...Communists like to play word games. You have to be smarter then this...

Works fine for me.

It's this simple...

The leftists just lump it all together and scream "RACIST". lol...They will conveniently do this with anything that challenges their worldview or identity. It's a childish mentality, and quite sad...

WHAT DID THAT RETARD DO IN THE LAST SENTENCE ON THAT FLYER?

idk...Im avoiding the link, so should you

I TRIED TO SEARCH IT AND IT REDIRECTED TO NOTHING

The search function has always been trash and videos frequently take forever to load, if they load at all.

>citing wikipedia
Get the fuck out, go back to plebbit or wherever you dumb fluoride brain retard.

Holy shit... I was going to post this.... I'm jonesing for my Jim Rizoli fix, and the pages arent loading properly.

Lately many videos cannot be accessed, basically it's not so "free" anymore.

lol...at this dumb motherfucker anons. Ya, ummm Mr Bot cant understand that I wasnt quoting wikipedia in a "source" context, but instead ridiculing it... 99% chance this is a bot.