Scaramucci: Trump is not a true friend of the State of Israel

jewishinsider.com/2019/09/scaramucci-trump-is-not-a-true-friend-of-the-state-of-israel/
archive.fo/nqRHR
>Former White House communications director Anthony “The Mooch” Scaramucci has a message for Israeli leaders: Be careful not to get too chummy with President Donald Trump, “because he burned everybody.”

>“If you’re an Israeli politician, be careful because you think he’s your friend. He’s not your friend,” Scaramucci said in an interview with Jewish Insider on Friday. “He’s only using you for his own self-interest. And the minute you no longer become useful to him, he will drop you like a hot potato in a very detached, narcissistic way.”

>Scaramucci remained one of Trump’s strongest defenders even after he was fired from the White House job he held for a mere 11 days. But in recent weeks, Scaramucci has heavily criticized the president on a media tour, using harsh terms to describe his character after Trump called him “a highly unstable nut job” in a tweet last month.

>The former West Wing staffer suggested that the firing of National Security Advisor John Bolton last week is “just a continuation of the pathological mania of [Trump’s] personality… If you’re getting better press than him, if you’re better looking than him or if you’re more talented than him, he’ll try to drop you in his personal fire to appease himself. He makes sacrifices of loyal people into the Trump personal volcano because he has very low self esteem.”

>Scaramucci warned that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu could soon feel Trump’s wrath as well. “How do you think that [Trump] wouldn’t turn on [Netanyahu] given the track record of 51 people who have departed the White House and 81 people who have departed the administration?” he asked rhetorically. “He turns on political leaders on a dime, unless they’re dictators like [Vladimir] Putin or Kim [Jong-Un]. Of course he would turn on him.”

Attached: file.png (1024x1042, 791K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vpWZk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

damn. right in the benis.

Attached: file.png (962x1040, 699K)

A hilarious show for all of the idiots in this country that make up our electorate. Nice job Mooch. I believe now.

It would be something of legends if someone like Trump out Jewed the Jews.

Art of World Peace

Attached: AFP_1HY02W.jpg (3134x4273, 877K)

Attached: AFP_1I22WX.jpg (4028x2685, 1.02M)

Attached: 1518540148603.jpg (1600x900, 191K)

the main reason why I like Trump is that the democrats are genocidal communists

Mooch is full of shit. He just wants to get invited to nice parties in Jew York
Which is literally the reason anyone pretends to have liberal opinions

Mooch met with the Rothschilds and Hillary a few weeks ago. The Rothschilds created israel.

I want to see a guy that looks like Scaramucci in a teen movie
and a guy like Trump too
I would love to see this play out as a high school drama
and have a jewish clique too, to represent israel
and instead of war, the biggest issue is who is on the football team

boomers..

>“He’s only using you for his own self-interest. And the minute you no longer become useful to him, he will drop you like a hot potato in a very detached, narcissistic way.”
SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE'S PROJECTING FOR THE JEWS

Attached: file.png (1308x1408, 871K)

>hold job for Trump admin for 11 days, get fired, spend next 2 years defending Donald Trump in the media
>Get invited to one event with Democrats and a Rothschild
>suddenly start saying Trump is an unstable retard and that he hates Israel and the Jews in order to continue painting him with the Nazi brush and alienate christcuckservatives who chug Israeli cock.

archive.is/vpWZk

Attached: file.png (1574x992, 584K)

bump

Mooch is doing a good job of being a double agent. I like this new move of feeding kike paranoia and sowing discord. The jews are getting jewed by everybody right now, including Pewdiepie.

>not friend of the State of Israel?
>firing Bolton
>establish peace with DPRK
Trump is quickly showing his Nazbol attitudes

Attached: 1518475470_image (3).jpg (345x376, 15K)

>If you’re getting better press than him
> if you’re better looking than him
This can't be John Bolton.

>Trump is not a true friend of the State of Israel because he should do more for Israel
You see how you milk a cow?

The Mooch is still Trumps guy. He is only saying what Trump told him too.

Trump sent The Mooch to infiltrate the DNC and to say these statements about Trump and Isreal to trick the anons on Jow Forums.

Could Scaramucci be any more transparent in his jew shapeshifting cash grabbing gayness? I mean this is the same guy who WROTE A BOOK about trump being a fantastic guy

Attached: 1568350294183.jpg (2268x2168, 1000K)

i knew it was 4D chess all along

Mooch is Q

>Q
You retards are fucking cancer.

Attached: ddd.png (767x431, 318K)

bump

That's bullshit

It's quite hilarious to read current media and compare it to a year or two ago, they have 180d on mooch

Anyone notice the us gov just staged a massive fake news psyop to actually implicate the Israelis making appear zog isn't zog and these fuckers are not on the same side yes think for 2 seconds it proves the judaic collusion

It's fake news

Only thing that gives me doubts is the last statement. Trump and Q seem to be setting up Netanyahu as a dictator who has trumps unwavering support. As a result, the media attacks israel and the world changes forever

>Trump and Q
Holy shit can you fucking retards leave? Q is going to be hanged for treason.

Attached: Bannon-Zionist-Pedos.jpg (1763x2351, 1.54M)

Hmmmm. Why is this?

Attached: Demorats0.jpg (1024x768, 115K)

Attached: Trump-Israel-Dems.jpg (1389x752, 517K)

Attached: Pelosi-Aid.jpg (814x814, 438K)

Then why did you vote for Hillary? Btw, get a fucking job. You're bored.

What the fuck are you talking about? You must be upset Trump is destroying the relationship between Jews in America and their connection to Israel. The status quo is dead and the people are prepared for what's going to come next. I can't wait to see how American Jews react when they find out the different ways Zionists have taken advantage of them over the yearss.

So Mooch knows how to manipulate Orange Retard.
Accuse him of something and watch him overcompensate.

Attached: Just11.jpg (1100x619, 91K)

Scaramucci is acting like a psycho ex-girlfriend

Attached: 1440035342167.png (750x750, 26K)

>Qooch

Attached: 1564987246310.jpg (989x955, 168K)