Heart attacks are racist

>More African American men and women aged between 35-64 are dying due to heart failure compared to people the same age in other racial groups

> Research has shown that institutional racism is one of the reasons African Americans acquire and die from cardiovascular diseases such as heart failure.

>Nationally, the leading causes of deaths among African Americans are heart disease, cancer and stroke, according to the CDC

>Based on the CDC’s 2013-2016 estimates, 40.5 percent and 44 percent of African American men and women aged 20 years and above respectively were diagnosed with high blood pressure.

>Compared to other groups in the United States, African American women have the highest rates of being overweight or obese. About 80 percent of African American women are overweight or obese.

thehill.com/opinion/healthcare/443455-institutionalized-racism-is-keeping-black-americans-sick

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-16 at 13.56.41.png (907x622, 420K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nHbajQ8U8Fw
bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/black-health.htm
youtu.be/r4Idv7q_BtA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>muh food desert

>niggers eat nigger foods
>get heart attacks
>blames whitey

Attached: 0 fridays eric.jpg (480x409, 41K)

>thehill
>.com/opinion/
opinion pieces are the cancer that is killing minorities.

Actually studies have found that the genetic contribution to risk of heart disease in African-Americans is not seen in other African populations. These studies concluded that there was some sort of selection mechanism going in transporting African slaves across the Atlantic, that the slaves with higher salt retention were more likely to survive the Atlantic voyage. I blame the Jews on this one

>wypipo food is bland

she said, while chocking on a salt-crusted fried drumstick

>Deep fry motherfucking everything
>Eat nothing but a diet of fried chicken, fried catfish, and even motherfucking goddamn FRIED and buttered all to hell greens for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
>Eat nothing but fast food and junk food for snacks
>Give their hellspawns nothing but junk food as soon as they physically can, leading to horrendously fatass babies
>Spend all of their EBT on junk food what they don't trade for drugs and hair-do's
>"it's wypipo's fault"

It just gets so tiresome

Attached: 1521132858968.png (869x673, 146K)

The screen on the phone is broken.

Attached: 9B52BC5F-1F93-4462-8D8B-D5207FB2989B.png (750x1334, 2.51M)

I believe it. it's like the drug epidemics.
for some reason millions of people chose to escape reality even if it ruins their life or kills them

>eats fried chicken every day
>drinks kool-aid and sunnyd every day
>absolutely zero exercise
Ah, yes bad healthcare.

>Research has shown that institutional racism is one of the reasons African Americans acquire and die from cardiovascular diseases such as heart failure.
I think you mean African Congoid genetics you liberal lunatic.

LOL, blacks are completely fucking hopeless retards.

Attached: 1533318088754.jpg (650x718, 215K)

so at this point everything is racist right?

Attached: 1519511888999.png (500x500, 48K)

youtube.com/watch?v=nHbajQ8U8Fw

Attached: 1406461090260.jpg (1109x1355, 343K)

Attached: top kek.png (464x720, 477K)

>Whitey made me sick

Attached: 1566317244805.webm (360x360, 2.38M)

watch. cruel sociopathic republican ideology will cause millions of deaths

Yours included I hope.

the phrase "so at this point everything is racist right?" is a white supremacist dog whistle
also your spurdo is insensitive to the French

triggered

Jesus christ.....
fucking lol

Attached: 1461002123643.png (578x548, 436K)

Its not a bad thing to thin the herd

>hurr racism
That's all they can say the whole day long.

Attached: 1567547031817.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

Whats sociopathic is libtards not doing shit to reduce black on black crime rates while going LOL EVERYTHING IS FINE!

Eat shit food every day. Die of heart attack

Lol niggers

bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/

>>Nationally, the leading causes of deaths among African Americans are heart disease, cancer and stroke, according to the CDC

CDC actually says
>Heart disease
>Cancer
>Accidents (unintentional injuries)
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/black-health.htm

>Accidents

Attached: 1554124762711.webm (318x320, 2.52M)

>tfw no nigger-hating asian gf
why even live

>bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/
does anybody actually unironically listen to this shit?

I work with koreans and they are straight up openly racist but they love white people. Why does the media push the lie that white people are the most racist again? The Koreans at my work literally straight up say that niggers and mexicans are stupid and they would rather live with white people. Their kids are fucking zogged though and believe in shit like muh institutionalized racism.

>i called the heart disease racist
>why isn't it working this time ?!?!?!?!
miss me with that gay shit. food "desert" is defined as no grocery store within either 1/2 a mile or 1 mile. i walk further than that for groceries and i'm not dead.

lazy fucking niggers.

Is funny because hispanic usually are half whites

Our niggers are not obese, what are you doing to your niggers mutt?

>miss me with that
you sound like a redditfag. I bet you use the word "nope" as a verb too

Attached: fuck off redditfag.gif (350x233, 501K)

we give them gibs

it is whitey's fault they're obese. without our handouts from our pockets, they'd be starving to death in the gutter like nature intended.

i 100% accept responsibility for making niggers obese.

Well it shows that even being part white isn't enough to stop you from being a violent shitskin.

Its physiological, no matter what they ate they would be at a higher risk for High HGL heart attacks and hypertension. This is true across the globe, not just in the US. Bugt, its okay. Because the number one cause of death for black males is no longer high BP or Heart disease. No, its by being murdered by other blacks. So, BLM indeed.

At some point the blacks might realize social security is racist. Lots of blacks pay in but then have a heart attack before they can ever collect.

Wait, so you're saying heart dIsease and obesity is both racist AND sexist??
WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE!

yep

Attached: topaz-Screen Shot 2019-09-16.png (192x192, 71K)

>were diagnosed with high blood pressure.
Send them to blood donation?

Even their own bodies hate them and want them wiped out.

s.o.y OD

This means McDonalds shouldn't operate in black areas?

Y'alls raciss

Attached: image.jpg (376x564, 33K)

Delete dis sheeeeeit

Attached: image.jpg (725x544, 96K)

Fuck niggers.

Attached: 1325799775912.jpg (413x395, 61K)

>Lots of blacks pay in
Keep feeding that line...... Someone is sure to bite

Attached: image.jpg (1485x520, 169K)

>lots of blacks pay in
No

Checked, this mutha ducks know whut up

Attached: image.jpg (690x489, 58K)

>Blacks are slaves that need to be kept on a strict diet or they kill themselves.
>blacks are too dumb to eat healthy on their own.

pick one

Dag y'all be sayin niguhs ain't never done invented nuffin, drop dat science on dem niguh

Attached: image.jpg (650x814, 167K)

Not only are they eating the most unhealthy shit
>KFC and such
But honestly their bodies just aren't as developed for the white man's diet

> Choose to consume a lot of seed oils and fast food
> Get heart disease
> Whites are to blame

How is their choice of lifestyle and diet a "racism" issue? I mean, seriously, WTF?

Don't forget constipation. Constipation is racist as hell.

Attached: 74fwl0c4d5a21.png (720x1036, 308K)

Attached: 1550884688355.png (844x918, 44K)

Y'all crakas all up in muh butt now?

Attached: image.jpg (950x625, 153K)

IQ tests? Nah, dey be rayciss n sheeit

Attached: 1561114578502.png (1854x1988, 748K)

Algebra is rayciss, don't even be trynna talk to me bout muhfuggin calculus

Attached: 1564649495593.jpg (916x1024, 120K)

Being paranoid cheapskates means the medical industry is racist.
Not even joking most niggers think doctors in general are out to make them sick so they can "stay rich". Nevermind the average doctor struggles to make money because either insurance is trying to jew them out of payment or the government is trying to force them to give their service away for free.
Niggers are just dumb.
Everyone is out to get them so they avoid medical care unless it's an emergency and by that point there is no undoing the damage to their fat nigger hearts.
I have family in friends in the medical field and it's very common for niggers to argue with their physicians or ignore advice. Tell them to eat better they cry out "Oh lawd not my sweet potetah pie and collahed greens!"
It's all due to their own fucked up view of the world and other races.

youtu.be/r4Idv7q_BtA

I know enough maff to order me a 10 piece nuggets yo.

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>avoid medical care unless it's an emergency and by that point there is no undoing the damage
Not true, they come to the emergency room for everything from an ingrown toenail and up, bring the whole family too. They'd be having a cookout in the waiting room if there was lax security.
T. Work at hospital

>higher sedentary lifestyle
>they would rather live with white people
The only people who do not think this live in east asian ethnostates

>institutional racism
Cultural appropriation. Gun violence. Dog whistle. Encouraging diversity. Racially biased.
Fully woke. reeeeeeeeeeeee
It's like another language.

If lefties really cared about the health of black people they would be attempting to kill off the idea of "soul food"