THE HOUSE OF SAUD WAS A MISTAKE

PROVE ME WRONG. THEY DID A FALSE FLAG ON THEMSELVES TO DRIVE UP OIL PRICES, I BET ON MY LIFE THOSE FUCKERS WENT LONG ON LEVERAGE FOR CRUDE OIL.

REST OF WORLD GETS FUCKED AND THEY BLAME IRAN.

FUCK THE HOUSE OF SAUD, FUCK ISRAEL.

Attached: 393af29c3a5fd1cd8aee0cbb818ff30f.jpg (438x246, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/26/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-ii/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They own Aspen, Colorado btw

Wow Israeli shills like OP are freaking out. I guess this operation by Israel backfired again. SLOPPY. You kikes need to realize your tricks don't work anymore.

I am not a fucking kike, Israel or Saudi arabia was behind the attacks you absolute brainlet.

Attached: 1552348895763.png (581x525, 55K)

Israel was behind the attack, Netanyahu is going to lose, and Israel will collapse.

Hopefully I get to see Israel collapse in my lifetime. Saudi Arabia deserves a collapse as well.

High oil prices don't help the saudis as much as it helps us drillers who's cost of production is much higher.

The Saudi family is a Jewish family. The Jews put their own masonic tribe members in power and created (((Saudi Arabia))).

Attached: Saudis are Jews.jpg (1500x1500, 502K)

Leave this thread Moarpheus

Nope, they were overtaken by kikes just like the US and Britain was.
Saudies never had islam for thousands of years.

The House of Saud was the only thing we did right.

Be a dictatorship, enslave minorities, persecute women, none of these things matter in international relations (despite liberals' best efforts to make them matter).

All that matters is, do you keep your promises or break them?

Saudi Arabia could have nationalized the oilfields like Iran did. They chose not to, and the pittance Shell Oil paid them (the same deal they offered Iran) made the House of Saud richer than any royal family that has ever existed.

Iran chose to break their promise, and kicked out Shell Oil and took over the oilfields, just because they could. That's what makes them an unreliable negotiating partner, and permanently destroyed their diplomatic status, even after Obama literally united the entire world to repair Iran's reputation.

It lasted less than two days after the last shipment of $1.7 billion in cash was sent off, before Iran destroyed the entire legacy Obama built them.

Attached: Swedish PM Wears Hijab For Iran.jpg (1908x1146, 266K)

Say "No" to Saudiphobia

Both Wahhabism and the House of Saud were formed by Sabbatean crypto jews from Iraq.

strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/26/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-ii/

They are Jews, not any jews, but Donmeh Sabbateans.

>Wow Israeli shills like OP

Attached: 1567767762275.gif (500x267, 999K)

"Being Jewish" doesn't matter to international relations either (again, in spite of liberals' best efforts to make it matter).

Attached: cnn_jewish_pigs_7-25-19-1.jpg (1018x1267, 105K)

They literally control their own prices, they could simple raise them and sell it all for more. Fuck off moshe, you jew fucks did it.

Doesn't make him less right.

Attached: Autism Awakens.gif (560x240, 1.5M)

Do you even know what Sabbateans are?

Attached: 1666.jpg (333x499, 39K)

yea dude

Attached: vanguard.png (1764x3956, 693K)

Nope, I just figure it's one of the various random words conspiracy theorists make up to pretend they know something nobody else does.

and there's the proof

>>>Implying you have power over the inventors of Islam.

USA is too pussy to bomb Saudi Arabia.

Yeah, the jews second attempt at subverting their own if you don't count Moses.

>lol I don't know about it so it must be fake and gay

says the moron with a fucking kekistan flag

Oh, this pic, I can imagine how 4d works now.

You realize you can just google what Sabbatean is, or frankism. This is a movement of Jews that converted almost half the worlds jewish population to Satanism (a belief system based on the Zohar that involved the idea of transgression, salvation through sin and breaking of taboo and was based around BREAKING the 10 commandments).

Woodrow Wilson was blackmailed by this group of sabbateans who forced him to install a Frankist Jew onto the supreme court. Louis Brandeis, who was a frankist (same as sabbateanism) and first jewish supreme court judge.

That pic triggers me because it's missing drool from the bottom and far sides.

Attached: Typical POL Autist.gif (450x262, 3.1M)