IRELAND HATE THREAD

Fuck Ireland and fuck the Irish.
Sub-human scum everyone of them. Them being flooded with Africans is somehow improving Ireland. Niggers have more soul than those animals. The world will be a much brighter place without the Irish.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Ireland.svg.png (1200x600, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=N-bw8rVdF9M
youtube.com/watch?v=e69j4amVlOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigger

I love ireland, they learn that potatoes aren't the only shit you need

Blimey M8

Attached: blimeeey.jpg (704x452, 59K)

>I will type this post in green text to honor beautiful Ireland.
>It doesn't actually refer to other posts, I just wanted text to be green.

Can’t wait for the actual holocaust to happen

Attached: FA8DDBA3-60CB-417C-AE47-830293590877.jpg (1024x1024, 261K)

I want to see the holocoaster

looking forward to the masturbation machines myself.

Fuck you. Proud potato nigger here.

Show shitty flag Anglo bitch

Ayy lmao

I agree. The Irish are the lowest tier people in existence. If I had 3 nukes 2 would be on that God forsaken island.

We all know that this is a (((meme))) flag posting.

As long as the third goes to Israel, I'd be happy enough to be vaporised

Is what you are

>Is what you are
Whatever Muhammad.

Lame. Lame. Lame.

This is why we have such a bad name on these boards.

Why are you so obsessed what others think of us?
Sign of insecurity

>Show shitty flag Anglo bitch
The guy who started this thread is Irish.
I can smell it.
And he is a rural type.

They aren't even white

>They aren't even white
We are white.
Just culturally backward.
We are followers, not leaders, and that will never change.
Gives me no pleasure to say it.

A fucking Nigger cope thread

Attached: 1567443249931.jpg (502x654, 83K)

Of course you can smell it. The Irish tend to smell like shit.

All the best Irish left to YankeeLand and conquered it with guns and the tip of their cocks. The subservient masses that stayed are the same pozzed people transforming Dublin, Cork, Galway, Belfast and Limerick into multicultural hell-holes on par with New York or Los Angeles. Your imports are outbreeding you and will abuse you for sport when you're placed in an old persons home. This is the future you voted for Brian. Accept it. You're scum, all the good ones have long gone.

Not wrong to be honest

>The Irish tend to smell like shit.
9 year old child statement.
Not even low IQ....just stupid.
Rural.

Careful or James Quinn will punch your lights out

Youre a barstool

Meet ya on Westmoreland street now and give you a thrashing if you want? I agree with OP fully. This country has fucking sold its soul so we can all drive 192's pretend we're cosmopolitan. Just requires not thinking about the future....or caring.

Do you define "classy" and "sophisticated" by the amount of niggers/"Asian" and poos/towel heads you're surrounded by? Gross.

You're an upside down barstool, 4 upward facing pegs for faggots to sit on. I'd be embarrassed to regularly do 5-ways with faggots.

You mean culchie? In fairness anything is better than the nasal north dublin whining.

Is it embarrassing to have travelers be the last remnant of indigenous culture left in that boggy shithole?

The Irish are good people. Worked for an Northern-Irish company in 2011-2013. Was always a good laugh to work with the them even in most miserable days. OP is a crying, ranting faggot.

Pic related is an Irishman worth raising a glass to. James Coonan, founder of the Westies gang in NYC and all around bad motherfucker. His dad was kidnapped (later released for ranson) when he was a kid. What did Jimmy do? Bought a fucking machine gun and emptied a mag at neighborhood boss while he was having a meeting with his top guys. Later, he cancelled out his gang's debt as well as the debts of countless other people in New York by shooting and dismembering Ruby Stein, a heinous kike loan shark.

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-154647_Gallery.jpg (1079x1039, 597K)

Based and niggersofeuropepilled.

Attached: 1568325130043.png (544x623, 172K)

Your countries women seem to enjoy when we're across on our J1 and holidies ;)

We also give them a warm welcome here if ya know what I mean.

Just cos this is a shit hole doesn't mean your land of coons is any better....

Btfo!

Dont confuse NI with Ireland. Different folk entirely. Far more civilised.

The word was literally created as a slur against the Irish

>All the best Irish left to YankeeLand

You unironically got the worst of the Irish, Ireland was infamous for sending its dregs of society to new lands

Why don’t you show your flag coward

This would explain Kilburn

There are more people in my city than your entire country of people who refuse to fuck and maintain an appropriate birth replacement rate. Nothing else matters. All of your modern culture comes from America. Your largest export is cheap labor to my country. No one wants to stay in a rotting corpse, even flies know when to leave. As previously stated, all the best of Ireland left 200 years ago seeking riches here. Shame your great great grandparents had no foresight to see the inevitable. Feel better soon Connor!

Australia got the criminals, we got the entrepreneurs, gold prospectors and GoodGoy police officers. Fair trade, we didn't have to pay them more than the niggers they were/are.

Attached: resized_No_Irish_need_apply_Irish_man.jpg (570x356, 148K)

The Irish who came to England got treated like shite, really tragic if you ask me

m.youtube.com/watch?v=N-bw8rVdF9M

Really worth a watch

Your flag indicates you're a subject of HRM. Let's talk about that.

Not even mad. This country is going to hell in a handbasket, but we literally are not so cucked as to have allowed niggers to procreate so freely for so long. You cunts actually had laws stopping it whilst we just have shitty queer/pakis doing this recently. And you threw it away. le 56% generation indeed.

Your children maybe, grand children definitely will date niggers. :)

Your line of evolution ends in a shitty nigger ridden mess. :)

I’m from Belfast you retarded mutt wog

Stop replying to Jewish threads...

I agree. Hate people here.

Yeah it was a very tough life for them, they worked long shitty jobs for crappy pay (in a country with weather as shite as back home!).

And the Irish back home make it damn difficult for them to come back and be accepted.

The irish are niggers to their core.

Ah now stop

ma nigga. :)

And what country are you from frendo?

Cos it would be an Irish flag

Self hatred isn’t okay

>Kilburn
Kilburn is about as Irish as curry.

> transforming Dublin, Cork, Galway, Belfast and Limerick into multicultural hell-holes on par with New York or Los Angeles
The plastic paddy kept the sense of humor.

>Irish who came to England got treated like shite
Cos they behaved like shite

Aye, you're right. It's a shithole of a country right now. But more of a chance of this small island getting it's shit together than the US, UK or most parts of Europe. With a small population you need less drivers of change, and despite the centuries of brain drain here, we still somehow produce a few intelligent people.

Yous have dug your own grave though, enjoy.

Yeah, NI is still 98% white, the republic is 90%, 54% mutt cope

>Belfast, UK

What are the traditions of your people? Say your Queen comes to Belfast, are you restricted to what colors you're legally allowed to wear still, or have you been given jelly-bean priveleges that say you're "the master" of you're own body?

Let's be realistic here, there are more "Irish" people in Massachusetts, New Jersey and New York than there are in Ireland. People with the legal ability to repatriate due to blood status of their parents or grandparents. That being said, we keep our niggers quarantined into southern states and segregated neighborhoods in our large cities where their children are intentionally deprived of the bare minimum educational needs, further facilitating their ignorance and welfare dependency, again...another system of intentional abuse intended to keep them stagnated. You should do what Israel is doing to the Sudanese in their country, instead of placing them in council estate housing gratis while your homeless die in the streets. Fix it.

>and despite the centuries of brain drain here, we still somehow produce a few intelligent people.
“Brain drain” is a coping mechanism for new worlders to rationalise why their coward ancestors fled Ireland or Britain for whatever hardship at the time

Maybe in London and what not but the North West/Scotland is full of Irish descendant people. My own grandfather came over to do menial work and ended up a medical professional after the war. All of his children went on to be very wealthy.

Agreed, now to the topic at hand. Where de huwite weman at?

Imagine having to migrate to Eastern Europe to make ends meet. Hysterical.

1/10th of your current population is foreign. Stop.

>Self hatred isn’t okay
this
The thing that really bothers me though is that we cant take any criticism.
Makes it impossible to improve

The biggest reason I wouldn't move to Ireland is all of the religious retards it has. But going forward that could be its advantage, given that the religious are more naturally ethnocentric.

You're reactionary niggers. Quick to anger, slow to thought.

No offense my brother from across the sea, but you should learn your own country's history and its part in mine. We're still here after literal and cultural genocide. I don't blame my 'coward ancestors' for fleeing.

>there are more "Irish" people in Massachusetts, New Jersey and New York than there are in Ireland
They are Americans, you spanner.

Irish gurls are sexy.

Attached: 09C834F1-2641-4402-92B8-935C04CEA679.jpg (545x492, 28K)

show your flag Sasanach. We ran you tan bastards out before, we'll do it again

Ireland is way nicer than America. It is the Gaelic ethnostate. Even hitter said nice things about Ireland. Ireland are true white people. Hard working honest and humble. God bless the gaels.

>all of the religious retards it has
Religion is basically dead here, you fucken Norman

For better or worse that's dying out with the older population. The vampires of the catholic church sucked us dry.

Maybe that's typical of Americans who claim to be Irish, but most Irish are slow to anger and quick to jest.

>Hard working honest and humble.
Youve never been here

Attached: 1565184003951.jpg (1536x2048, 514K)

Pedovores and their legacy and social media protectors are being delivered to justice

youtube.com/watch?v=e69j4amVlOE

Attached: undulating-arms.gif (500x733, 572K)

>bombing and shooting the shit out of eachother so bad the army had to patrol the streets
>more civilized

"American" isn't a genetic reality for people of European ancestry. There are more people here of "pure" Irish ancestry than there. I use the term "pure" ironically considering you're as pozzed as any other nation that's been conquered dozens of times by rapey foreigners. Fell better soon!

Pfft, go finger your sister, you eyebrow licking cunt.

You watch too much RTE.
And you believe our own propaganda.
Dumbcell

IIRC the great majority of RoI immigrants are Eastern Euros, so it's greater than 90%.

Redditposter, I'll have you know I'm 100% a son of Rome. I just call bullshit when I see it.
> Others do not migrate to our land, we migrate to theirs. So it shall always be for us.
t. Daurentius

>YEW WATCH TEEBEE!

I hear ya lady.

>go finger your sister, you eyebrow licking cunt.
Keep things simple. Its more effective.
Who is your English teacher?

Yeah, I watch TV.

Im better than you too............in every respect

>R-REDDIT!!!

Attached: 1567287000107.jpg (700x570, 84K)

Conquered peoples have no place at the global table. Bye Felicia!

Attached: 1566162635390.png (448x601, 591K)

>It's

Ireland has the best music in the world, fuck you.

Thats more like it. Fewer words.

Deny all you want, faggot. We can all see it.
You got reddit written all over your posts.

I'll fight you there. Just tell me what town that's in

>That's

>2 posts by this id

We keep falling for it.

Youre a quick learner.

You could use it and play vidya at the same time

Lel no. You literally voted yourselves into extinction

Yeah if you like hillbilly gypsy pirate music