Eastern Europe General

discuss

Attached: Slav_enriches_muslims.webm (720x720, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JV-fSJpZEio
youtube.com/watch?v=pKYMn2K-fqY
youtube.com/watch?v=bEI6Mx3-MOE
youtu.be/pVF3jde2Ehk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whitest Europeans of them all

Attached: 1568224989099.jpg (1024x513, 93K)

rocky music

Great thread Ivan. I was born in Ukraine. Glad I live here in Canada so I can collect neetbux, vape weed everyday and play current gen video games at highest graphic settings with a steady frame rate of 144hz.
Eastern Europe is a fate worse than death for most. Why even bother continuing life in that hell hole?

absolutely fucking based
>muh gaymes
kys

my ancestor

>serbia
Sorry bro. Come to Canada and maybe we can vape some weed and play csgo on my rig.

Speed, surprise, violence of action
Would go to war with

Bump for Osteuropa

> Why even bother continuing life in that hell hole?

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

Race war is gonna be a fast one boys

Why that's just nigger tier chimping out

Or you can move to a country that isn't an eternal struggle...

Typical Slav behaviour resorting to mindless violence against non threatning behaviour.

Slavs are the true Undermensch.

Attached: 1554806040036.jpg (597x418, 44K)

youtu.be/JV-fSJpZEio

>Norway
OK cuck

Attached: _108285785_055815714-1.jpg (660x371, 20K)

>against non threatning behaviour.
lol no wonder you naive scandoids get enriched

And here it come the nordic homo bitching about the eastern chad

Attached: a1332149853_10.jpg (1000x1000, 186K)

somehow i get the feeling that you're name starts with an M and it isn't Magnus

mad that THREE of your people couldn't beat one glorious powerful White man?

>you should not attack first, that's violent! you better wait till they hit you hard that'll be fair!
Cringe

Drive 2 is looking good

This seems uncalled for, but I don't know the background. Slav may have overracted.

That’s an old one but a beast.
Destroyed.

Attached: 4406DE32-6EF8-445F-82E1-EDC3BF1B1BE3.jpg (400x527, 71K)

They weren't even trying to fight, it looks like. The guy on the right had his hands in his pockets lol.

This way of thinking is why west europe is new home for african and arab migrants.

Tell me that's bait nordcuck

Attached: 1567194457826.jpg (810x1024, 76K)

when someone rocks your friend in the face, that's your cue to start trying to fight.

No guns though? What’s acceptable violence. Non death. Or just brain damage? Would you prefer him have a sword? Serious question.

Norgay.

Yes. You will live a happy life, but either won't have children at all or they will be lazy demotivated childless coomers. Nevertheless, your genetic lineage is dead.

I know quite a few ukrainian families who moved to Canada in 90s, they all follow the same pattern. Comfort makes (You) weak, user.

They could have done absolutely nothing and he wouldn't have overreacted. Just them being there is a threat, they are invaders that are somewhat passive now but will soon be hostile. Deal with them before it gets too ugly to handle

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=pKYMn2K-fqY

>when they withhold the krokodil

Nice, kaukaz mutts got what they deserved

Based and slavpilled.

Can you play Bluppo though? 1st croatian game

Attached: bluppo3.jpg (640x480, 337K)

>MUH VAPE
I'd literally prefer drowning in my own vomit than live in cucked Leafland.

Man, green shirt really didn't want to wait for the next lift.

>Eastern Europe is a fate worse than death for most.
why not try and make it better, much of europe was a shithole at one point Italy ireland etc...

based on a whole notha level

mindis, you're not allowed ITT.

fuck you shitskin

Every country is getting swamped by the swamp creatures
If you don’t fight they win

Isn’t building mosques a sign of assimilation there is no debate they are invading by stealth people are to stupid to realise.

Attached: 559D5250-0A11-4DF4-88C5-FA4B5BBCBC3D.jpg (124x122, 4K)

Also by the way they were following him out It wouldn't be a stretch to say they were getting ready to jump him

Pedovores and their legacy and social media protectors are being delivered to justice.

youtube.com/watch?v=bEI6Mx3-MOE

Attached: 1d0487804e30466d63a3b950807cf016b495ed74754febfaa35a5a18d8c33956.gif (3762x2548, 3.66M)

What are the diverse job markets and varied opportunities like in Ukraine?

Really now?

Attached: 1568277919135.jpg (892x1024, 77K)

How welcome is eastern europe to slavic americans. When I visited family in czech rep I had a great time and everyone was friendly but how is it in other places

If life is not comfortable or enjoyable there's no reason to live at all. Go ahead have your kids and let them grow up in impoverished conditions so they can be hard workaholics breaking their backs for pennies. Your legacy is pointless suffering

extremely based
get rekt mahmud

Most "ukranians" and "russians" in north america are kikes, Popandoupolus. He is a kike d&c shill.

I'll be comfy when i'm dead, if you aren't struggling at least somewhat you aren't living

Based and Meinkampfpilled.

This too.

Ok drown in your own vomit lol faggot. I'll be here vaping 25% THC legal bud with not a care in the world.

>The obligatory nerdic seething at his potential bulls getting btfo

The Norwegian minister raped my Somalians and crying not to report them perfectly encapsulates the current state of n*rdics, although g*rmanics aren't much better

>dude weed lmao

Attached: 4D50C9E4-EE3A-4E5B-87AD-670C58160FE6.gif (155x173, 948K)

Holy shit that Euro bvll wrecked those retards.

Nice slave mentality. I live like a king without having to work

I always promised myself if one of these mudslimes started shit on home turf it would be all out war.
This is my natural instinct to protect my house.
Fuck any nigger that can’t see it.

Attached: E1D21569-3CD8-49F2-9FDA-BC66713C0902.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Can I be slav even though i'm italian/irish? Everyone says I look russian. I bought a full addidas tracksuit and I like to larp as one.

You are for most effects except physical, dead. Sit there in your high and wash your life away, you will die only having made this place worse. You are a tumor

Fucking Bezerker. Outstanding.

All Europeans hereby granted title of BVLL. turks not included of course.

I know Ivan. I know... All of your Jewish population flew from Russia. Fortunately for you...

Canada blows ass, as its demographics go down hill so will the standard of living. Enjoy your soi filled life, while it lasts. Demography is destiny.

I don't give a fuck

Attached: 1551427996539.jpg (2048x1724, 355K)

You are a literal subhuman in the original sense of that word. Vegetating materialist whore. Flag only checks up.

Italian/Irish are some of the most prevalent and the most disgusting mutts here. Italians are ok but you mix irish with them and they're unbearable

That guy is the son of immigrants, so doesn't exactly count as norwegian.

Guess what the public can’t weaponisation or fight back only in a political sense because politicians are trying to handcuff citizens.What better way to take over then using non violence under the guise of freedom. That’s using your weapons against you and your laws.

Attached: 0120A0B5-6C2C-4F94-96DC-3F0172F7474D.jpg (616x960, 173K)

Your demographics are far worse than ours..

Did you expect that I thought you would? Someone that is dead inside cares about very little. I know you don't care but I feel very sorry for you

Ukraniananons & Poleanons, what’s the relationship between you both regarding the tension that you suffered in WW2? (e.g Volhynia)

why are Serbs so awesome? :)

>Grace Kelly
>Joe McCarthy
>Pat Buchanan

German/Irish mixes

Other people suffer everyday so you can be comfortable. You deserve to be thrown off a roof.

Slava Ukraini

How many people suffer everyday at the hands of your nation?

You wouldn't be this mad if you could collect money for being unemployed and have access to good weed. Relax bro, stress is bad for the heart

German/irish is usually ok

The shitskin fears the Slav

Slavs are like the pitbulls of the white race. It was either that or getting sodomized by viking at summer. lol

You're a fucking loser

Howdy, Taras?

they thrive as humans, trying to survive. Meanwhile you're a useless slob with no point in life. It will catch up sometime, guaranteed. It's in the Bible.

So my country falls first, and? Yours will be taking nosedive merely seconds behind us. You're a weak coward, as unmanly as they come. Your ancestors are ashamed of you.

If only EVERY white man was like that. The shitskins would not even DARE step foot.

>that woman screeching helplessly
why do they do that every time omg

why work to live to work more when you can just live?

are you sure they're muslims? they look like meds

You're so goddamn pathetic.
Do some more drugs. You'll be a chad at 48 when the pajeets have destroyed the canadian economy and your neetbux are gone from too many leeches.

You aren't living, you are living in the same sense a dog does

That dude is a total fucking badass. His punches are fast and powerful as fuck, he is like a god over them.
LSD is the flesh of God. It is the forbidden fruit. The story of Adam and Eve is a psychological archetypal foundation for the rationalisation of consciousness being founded in the mind by consuming psychedelics like mushrooms in early humanity. LSD is the forbidden fruit of our age. God's flesh is LSD. God is the universe.
youtu.be/pVF3jde2Ehk

Attached: IMG_20190525_000215_417.jpg (2316x2316, 2.89M)

I can see how jealous and seething the people here get. You all talk shit about Canada but quite frankly we offer the highest quality of life out of most nations. My freedom and easy life is a testament to a thriving and successful society. Stay mad wagecucks.

Serbian tried that shit on me. Considering I suffer at the hands of my own government I could careless, guess I'm a victim too. And here you are being a literal tumor trying to chastise me. My ancestors fought to end the union.

Dopamine addiction is enjoyable in short bursts only, it makes you miserable overall.

I'll use the famous example of our great leader, Kurwin - you're like that tube worm which lives at the bottom of Mariana Trench. You're just living without a purpose. Living for the sake of living has to be the most emasculating thing in the world.

>get called materialist whore
>confim it
Not only subhuman, but also a fucking moron.

Complicated. My father told me, that when he was growing up in the 70's the worst insult you was to be called an "Ukrainian". This sentiment was strong in the parts of today's Poland to which Poles from the east were resettled. Today a lot of people also hold a similar sentiment, but time heals wounds. You have to also remember, that our relations could change drastically , since 2 million of Ukrainians arrived in Poland since the beginning of Crimean war.