Dear mutts

A million sorries isn’t enough. The Japanese deserve reparations for your atrocities committed during ww2. Pay up.

Attached: 52ADCDD1-CFCD-4835-836B-9A84A21C6AB8.jpg (1000x1818, 350K)

No

>And the award for cringiest weeb cuck goes to...

A country that fought back after being attacked and achieved total victory owes precisely zero apologies to the aggressor

A million sorries isn’t enough. The Americans deserve reparations for your atrocities committed during the American Revolution. Pay up.

Attached: wtfstopthesnowballs.jpg (1200x1410, 833K)

Funny I personally celebrate the day as well as an American

if only they hadnt started a war with us...

You owe US money, for only dropping two nukes instead of 40.

I was taught that bomb was a classic case of talk shit get hit.

Attached: 1551139101807.jpg (896x1024, 180K)

>The Japanese deserve reparations for your atrocities committed during ww2.
Honestly, this is true. Us Asians deserve reparations for:
- Nuclear bombs
- Korean War
- Vietnam War
- Agent Orange
- Illegal and secret bombing of Cambodia
- Burma Road
- Opium Wars
- Chinese railroad workers
- Foreign Exclusion Act

And countless other barbaric acts of racism against Orientals.

Fuck white people and fuck the western world. Asian man out.

They should have to pay the Chinese, Koreans and Filipinos they raped and tortured first.

Pay us for the harbor first

Also, Japanese internment. Literal concentration camps on American soil, but no one cares because it's not niggers or kikes.

Get dabbed on nips
Now back to making anime or our Jewish overlords will send another tsunami your way

Attached: 28EC95E7-2CA7-43B8-B0DA-C8C8466A1415.jpg (1003x1024, 64K)

>we literally already payed the victims of that zipperhead

Back to communist shithole you go Chang

Your argument is just evidence that foreign immigrants really are incapable of becoming truly American, and will forever remain in their little bugmen tribes. The should have sterilized every chinaman and worked them to death instead.

They deserved every bomb.

I don't think Japanese actually have a holiday or day of remembrance for the atomic bombings. Can some Jap-user confirm?

Attached: 1566470427330.jpg (940x529, 104K)

Japanese are what jews claimed the Nazis acted like, they’re the ones who should be apologizing

yeah but then wouldnt they just have to turn around and give it to the 6 gorillian chinese babies they slaughtered for sport?

Hahahahahahah

Fuckin japs

Go fuck your mother with a brick, piece of shit americunt

nigger detected

Attached: 1484876954392.jpg (576x960, 53K)

killing women and children =/= fighting back
retard

And people wonder why I wish we had just stayed out of the war and let the Japs do as they please to the Chinks.

Of course you were taught that, you're American.
Modern Germany is about the only country whose children are taught their leader was 100% bad.
Anyone else, anywhere else? "Yeah sure our guy may have started a few wars that resulted in massacres and hunger among peasants, but he also did this and that so he was actually a pretty good guy."
Polish teenagers have no idea why Lithuanians hate us because we're taught Piłsudski just took back what was ours, more or less.

Sorry for what? I didn't do it.

Holy shit how much more of a jap cock sucking weeb can you be? If the bombs weren't dropped, the allies would have enacted operation downfall, with a projected death count of over TEN MILLION. Fuck the japs and fuck you

the people of california deserve chink reparations for having to deal with the final destination styled conditions you fags create driving over all our roads desu

So japs weren’t fighting back against Asia either?

First you give all land to Ainu and repatriate to Korea Mongoloid fck

America rebuild this country after war
America rebuild europe after war
Rest of world fuck off 50 years do nothing
Eat shit
America do not save you third time next war

Comfort women

Calm down there nigger. Why are you even wasting the one hour of electricity you're going to have today here? Nice flag by the way, looks like the ones the fags use here.

>Rest of world fuck off
>for 50 years do nothing
>eat shit and die now

A haiku

>They damaged a couple of boats!
>Better nuclear bomb their wives, children, and grandparents!
>Better firebomb their capital while all the young men are fighting overseas!
This is how American war criminal apologists sound. Fuck you and pay more reparations.

A consequence of war, naive dumbass.

America completely rebuilt Japan after the war and aided it heavily. Shut the fuck up.

Based Nip knows whats up.

>They damaged a couple of boats!
Well, if this were true it would still have been worth it, but they also killed a few thousand people and called us nerds.

nah I'm good

Attached: 1200px-Color_Photographed_B-17E_in_Flight.jpg (1199x787, 243K)

Seething faggot, you are

A third A-Bomb is all they will receive

Vae victus. I wouldn't demand reparations if they had nuked us instead. South Koreans should shut the hell up and count themselves lucky Japan was charitable enough to give them reparations three times.

They destroyed many boats and broght the bomb on themselves

OY VEY REMEMBER THE 5 MILLION BOSTONIANS

>I hate my own history.

You will end like us this way, look athe the bongs, they are deeper now into empire history backslash.

We literally rebuilt their country for them. If that's not reparations I don't know what the fuck is.

It all could have been avoided if we had just sold them oil and said nothing about them buttfucking China. Hell we could have sold them war material and then material aid in enslaving the chinks and turned a profit, instead we save China....for communism.

Based shortround.

Sure, but first you need to apologize to Germany for Dresden

based japanon

Ironically, it's like Western countries being taken over by nonwhites in that same logic. What goes around comes around some might say.

2 bombs wasn't enough not by a long shot. Keep baiting and leaping you bong fag

another hapa faggot

Mess with the bull, get the horns.

You had no choice but to enter the war ZOG Golem.

he is a chink.

Nonwhite people with citizenships will always be (((hyphenated Americans))) He is more loyal to his race than his countrymen.

>dear chink
dare a motherfucker to make atrocities of your favorite billion, cause Japan was a warm up for anyone who thought we were kidding.

That's war bud
Japan was far from innocent, the shit they did to p.o.ws is horrifying, worse than the Nazis even

Lol he thinks Japan wasnt baited into Pearl Harbor intentionally by the US to get American citizens on the bandwagon

America was the aggressor by providing 80% of Japans oil and then suddenly embargoing them in the middle of a war the US had no involvement in

fuck that, we should have just nuked china a few good times during the korean war.

Countrymen? The people who want to fill this land with african monkeys and spanish retards?

Very semetic post my Israeli brother. 10/10
Never forget the real crime, the Holocaust.
Americans save the world every day.

Whoa slow down tiger. We didn't have enough material to make that many back then

I thought that was your job now, commie

You bugmen have been killing each other for centuries, faggot

You're just pissed white men are better killers.

You're writing somewhat coherent but all I hear behind your proxy in Mainland China is ching chong chang Chang ching ping pong pow woo ping. Keep working on that Engrish Jackie Chan

>>They damaged a couple of boats!
Couple thousand casualties, some boats. Nothing worth getting upset about, user!

We did pay reparations. Theirs is one of the most prosperous and wealthy countries in earth.

There's a difference between collateral damage and deliberately slaughtering thousands of civilians.

Millions of lives were saved those days.

Every mixed race person I've ever met has some sort of identity issues. They don't really fit in with anyone and look foreign to everyone. I have kind of smaller eyes, and there's been multiple hapas who think I'm one of them, and is then let down that I'm white. They often say something like "Ahh, yeah, you don't meet a lot of mixed people." It's not their fault they exist, just like anyone else.

Ok dumbass next time somebody refuses to sell you something go pearl harbor on their house and see what happens. Bonus points if you live in florida..

I think the Japanese got away pretty lightly if that weird torture facility is true. Unit 731 or something like that maybe?

America stopped providing them oil because they were active in shit the us was against

Even if they weren't involved in a full military sense you're an idiot if you think they weren't on the ally side from pretty much the start of the war

Better killers? Oh please our death tolls are legendary and they were done without industrial technlogy.

You are only entitled to reparations if death counts were above 6 million and if death rollercoasters were involved

>America was the aggressor by providing 80% of Japans oil and then suddenly embargoing them in the middle of a war the US had no involvement in
This so much.

Embargoes are an act of war. Especially when you're supposed to be neutral.

Stupid Jew-worshipping mutts.

Not doing business with someone is being aggressive to them?

And scare the Ruuskies, who are at the time absolutely terrified of a nuclear exchange, that we wanted to play fallout IRL? Not the best of ideas.

It's 100% true

They got away with it because they sold the information for the freedom. They experiments they did were unacceptable, but the information on disease was invaluable to the military, and there was no other way to get that information.

They killed your soldiers. Never attacked civilians.

You killed multiple 100k of women and children.

>fighting back
>proud American!

lol. you're a living caricature of an American.

>he is a chink

he can be but the problen stays, you have enough americans hating america to destroy the strongests of empires or nations, and the infection stays forever.

Word from some country that has been there.

Theres no rules in war , the winning side dictates what was right or wrong.

Talk shit get hit

America embargo'd them while they were at war with China. That's aggression dumbass, and I might add that's the reason the communist Chinese were able to take over, thus causing tens of millions of deaths. Mean while Japan bombed some warships because America was gearing up to enter the war and everyone knew it was inevitable that they would.

You do realize that the Chinks hate the Japs and wished we would have bombed them out of existence right?

>Embargoes are an act of war.
nah, we opened the japs for trade by force, and we had the right to stop trading whenever we chose.

How are Nippons so based

It was the only and last time we could have done it. The russians wouldnt have done anything it return, and the chink question would be solved.

Your death tolls are huge because your countries are full
Let me know when youve wiped out entire cities without even setting foot on the land

this. I live in an area that is mostly populated by chinks and insurance is stupidly high here because of them. That and we have a large area that we call "The Gauntlet" because of how many chinese drive through there everyday. Had so many stories where they just completely forget/disregard any traffic laws and do something completely random.

Yeah I heard some grisly stories about what went down there. How a horror film hasn't been made is beyond me.

What is "Total War" user? Don't start a fight unless you're willing to accept the risks.

I don't see Japan paying any to Korea and China. Which is good.

Japan was known to build their favorites in civilian areas
Not to mention civilians were the ones working to provide the troops

There are no innocents in total warfare

we also don't owe niggers anything either, we gave them a better life than anything they would had in africa. Not even like we brought them here in the first place, it was the kikes that did that

The virgin shooting at civilians over refusing to trade oil with subhuman manias vs the chad vaporization of civilians twice