Why have you abandoned Milo, Jow Forums ?v

Why have you abandoned Milo, Jow Forums ?v
vice.com/en_us/article/59n99q/milo-yiannopoulos-says-hes-broke

Attached: 2019-09-16_21h34_43.png (852x605, 486K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20190910103833/https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/59n99q/milo-yiannopoulos-says-hes-broke
vice.com/en_us/article/59n99q/milo-yiannopoulos-says-hes-broke
youtu.be/wrx-Gx0St3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Broke?
That's putting it lightly, he has huge debt. He's more than broke, he's in minus. I wonder who will pay for that debt, the taxpayers or his children.

Is this any way to treat those part of your movement?

Attached: 123143.png (590x416, 183K)

I wondered why he was at a super happy fun time straight pride rally

>gay
>kike
>bong
3 of my least favorite things on the planet. The idea that I ever supported him is laughable.

Jews get money when they don't have any, goyim doesn't. It's that simple.

>homosexual
>children

What did you mean by this?

Wait and see, he will become reborn a saint.

Good. Now he should kill himself.

This is the saddest thing i red all year... even Spoony has more followers

stop being poor

He's not totally broke, he has secret reserves. He wants back into the game for next election. Trumptards literally think repeating same old campaign will work. It might work for election, but not sure if for people. Jews will get Trump elected if he's useful either way.

pull a gank. go on welfare and have the libs shreak in fear.

Attached: gae.png (1000x1413, 516K)

>look at me i wear a miga hat
>give me free money
Maybe trumptards finaly evolved a couple of braincels the last two years

Isn't this the charlatan who was continuously bragging about how fabulously wealthy he was and what a luxurious lifestyle he led, unlike us mere mortals?

I don't care if anybody thinks he is based or is a face of our movement. He is gay AND hey Jew and he also sucks black cock. That is something none of us should be behind.

>a literal kike faggot has run out of shekels accrued from bilking the goyim

Imagine my shock.

Lying kike faggots who can't shut up about black dicks is exactly what your movement consists of

>ran off with kikestarter money for college scholarships
>supposed to feel bad about him being broke

Underrated.

he just got banned from a furry convention and is threatening show up 'with his guys'

the absolute state of this dude

who would give this flaming faggot money in the first place?

i also remember seeing some kind of receipt from him, and it was a ridiculous amount of money for dinner or something

fuck this faggot

KYS

like him or not, if person gets deplatforned he done for. And people you like gona get deplatformed too, and will meet the same fate. And no one will do anything, just like now.

He's working with Gavin McInnes on freespeechtv and still is selling books and doing his events, he's not wealthy but he's likely doing fine.

Much of the supposed debt was likely with businesses that get incorporated so if they go under they can be dropped to not be stuck with the debt yourself.

Good.
Fuck vampires.

Attached: milo_loomer.jpg (750x1334, 126K)

Here's the archive. Never click on a vice link.
web.archive.org/web/20190910103833/https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/59n99q/milo-yiannopoulos-says-hes-broke

he spent it all on gucci purses like a negress

And aids broke him

>mfw he reg'd for a Furry Convention and they told him to pound sand

Attached: 1310949319525.jpg (126x95, 2K)

Based

milo helped redpill normies, we should help him I'm willing to set up a gofundme and donate $1000. if everyone on Jow Forums does the same, we can continue spreading redpills. think of it as an investment. post your credit card details and i'll handle all of the details. don't forget to include the expiration date and the security code.

>guy makes poor decisions with his money
>"and thats your fault"
yikes

>Can't put food on the table
Implying his meals even reach the table. Wink wink

Attached: smug.png (680x574, 127K)

>vice.com/en_us/article/59n99q/milo-yiannopoulos-says-hes-broke

VICE - hard pass.

You know all your people spew is lies. Nice try, Milo.

>he reads week old Vice articles
Yikes!

He has nigger milk shakes.

>abandoned
i never liked that kike coal burning faggot

Haha.
Good ol' wormwood

Being deplatformed and moving to another social site really shows these people who their real fans are. If Milo had such a dedicated fanbase of millions, they would have followed him to wherever he went. But only a few thousand rode along.

Broke back kike fag

I would love to drench Loomer in my semen.

His "husband" has a kid.

>be shitty controlled opposition
>dont even get paid by handlers

HE DOES IT FOR FREE LMAO

Agreed, we all need to chip in.

Lemme see
your credit card details & the expiration date and the security code

Attached: 1489605994035.png (210x215, 17K)

GOOD!! STOP PAYING PAYPIGS!

Pederasty is expensive. Fuck him.

He was the fag equivalent of Anita Sarkeesian. Injecting his nigger loving faggot ass into controversy to make money. While his politics are tolerable his lifestyle is not. If he were straight and fucked only white chicks, then I might have sympathy for him. But he is a fag nigger loving attention whore jew, everything about him I hate, especially how he is obviously controlled opposition.

He never understood that he was a living meme and that like all memes he'd become stale.

Now I know what telegram.org is and what to use to troll.

>eceleb goes broke
Really? Its almost as if popularity is fleeting.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH *exhales due to the superior anglo not needing air to live* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHA

He also didn’t understand that his Jewish handlers weren’t going to just bankroll him forever like he’s somehow special or immune to what happened to McInnes, Wilders, and other controlled opposition personalities.

It is funny. Maybe MSNBC can hire the broke pederast.

Why doesn't he just make a subscribe star or something? Is he in debt or something?

I was offended by his blatant cocaine abuse during his speaking tours.

good riddance. fuck this degenerate faggot controlled opposition shill. lets hope hunger gets him before aids

Attached: 1568226284768.jpg (463x792, 106K)

I didn't even know who he was until way after Trump won the election. During Xmas break 2016 I think I first heard of him, and his twitter handle was Nero (I thought that was a jab at Christianity.)

It's time to get a job for the first time in your life, you kike diversioner.

>I was offended by his blatant cocaine abuse during his speaking tours.
Who doesn't bump some coke every now and again? Live a little bro.
youtu.be/wrx-Gx0St3w

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 88K)

considering he jewed his content behind pay walls now, i'm not shocked he's broke.

He can always sell BJ to sailors.

I was actually friends with one of his employees/closest friends and I remember after milos book took off they bought a huge mansion that they used to basically destroy stuff they bought. I told them it was a waste of money and he shrugged it off “milos a millionaire it’s ok”

Thanks for reading my blog

Attached: 81452420-7BF3-4F2A-86E0-8A59CBF21CC6.jpg (300x250, 71K)

Why doesn't he suck dick for money?

>Israeli using Miga unironically
Nice proxy m8.

>says-hes-broke
Except he doesn't. He sold a fuckton of books.
Why is everyone on this thread guzzling Vice's sperm?

He does it for free