This Guy Wants To Take Your Guns

Attached: 70407504_10162295964785634_8610812531105071104_n.jpg (770x960, 54K)

>musical hack
>now political hack
No surprise.

/\
| |
First post best post.

/thread

the answer to a gun grab is hot fucking lead to all actors operating in the system of the gun grab, from top to bottom

fucking knock it off with the gun grabbing

Fuck mods. I'm done with this site

Who is this?

SAMEFAG

Botpost or shill, you decide

Young Beto looks like he should be starring in Always Sunny.

Attached: 1417104313018.png (640x480, 215K)

Bass player for Foss a post hard-core band from Texas.

What gave me away? Did my mom call you?

No the fucking mods banned me for "replying to a garbage post". I just found out. Seriously fuck this site

Didn't Sid Vicious knock a guy unconscious with his bass guitar. Come to think of it, I think that show was in Texas. Ban Fender Precision basses now! Or was it a Jazz Master, not sure.

Also fuck you. I'm sick of retards like you who call every post they don't like a shill or a bot. You are the reason Jow Forums is shit

That sucks dude. Try and stick to quality threads like this one, and you'll be fine.

What a stupid mother fucker.

>kavenough laughs

Well what do the kike mods define as a good thread???

looks like Yuri Bezmenov was right about the subversive useful idiots

Oh you know.. white boi btfo, st. Tarrant, are whites white?, are blacks white?, are Kikes white?. You get the idea. I hear they are hiring though, maybe put an app in for janitor, then you can rule the ban hammer. Don't forget me when you come into your kingdom, user.

I hope this guys life is fucking ruined after this campaign

it's crazy to think if a president does this we are already all probably on watch lists and they know who we are alone already.

that would be threatening the president and psych wards / schizo type stuff / and/or etc alone to shut it all down and/or shut us down instantly and/or the best they can alone.

Yogi Bear was a Jew. Prove me wrong. Pro tip you can't.
>stole shit from white people.
>paedophile (booboo).
>worked for (((Hannah Barberra)))

not to mention jail / prison time.

one bad president and they can say anyone that doesn't give up their guns is threatening the safety and/or sancenty of the president and their kin / and/or the entire federal government alone at that point then.

it's why I hate communism, but it's not that successful as capitalism which has the means and/or the power / ability to do so since capitalism provides the government with enough funds to get the job done because capitalism works so well.

Mods are kikes. Nice digits

plus these are just economic systems. capitalism can be godless and/or soulless and I think the west is starting to realize it's not just an economic system.

cold war lies alone.