Why the fuck is Hannity such a fucking Neocon?

What does he get out of it? What is the payoff? Is it because he’s a boomer Evangelical dufus, or he just likes getting props from Jews and Israelis, or something more nefarious?

The way he pumps neocon talking points in current year is stunning. It’s not even expected of him as a “conservative” anymore really...
It’s making making him seem old and clueless. Doesn’t he care?

Thought I was gonna puke listening to him go on about Iran today..

Anyone from Hannity s team here want to comment?

Attached: 1C1F7092-82A5-4ADF-827C-4B1DEF1A73E9.jpg (1200x630, 331K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKAEwmXWTJU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do you have US cock in your throat

You forgot to turn on your meme flag faggot.

Attached: 2BC9E306-8DEA-4401-9880-E6A4A1F019D9.jpg (195x258, 13K)

>is Canadian
>calls others faggot
Please remove the American cock from your mouth, cum guzzler.

Attached: 7708BB3C-2F2F-42C0-9024-98F6D5E0DD92.jpg (780x439, 51K)

I often wonder where the line is between being a deliberate shill and actually believing the propaganda. A lot of people are probably a mix of both, but I'm not sure about Hannity. I'd say he has a lot to make up for, given all his years being fake news.

He has always been a neocon. He was one of the loudest, most abrasive neocons in the early 2000's before the Iraq war. 20 years of habit is tough to change.

He's an anti-intellectual hack. He has no problem mocking people, but the moment someone makes fun of him he starts whining and crying like a bitch.

All rich people are bitches to the media establishment and the anti White anti Western social engineers. He is a cuck because of his money. He choose his master! Give up on him!

Attached: moneychangers.png (1024x779, 646K)

There’s nothing to really give up. I record the shows and ff to the stuff about “russiagate” and the Barr investigations etc. i generally listen while I’m cooking. Sometimes I hear other segments when I’m too busy to change it.
Today his neocon shilling was just mind boggling

With people like Levin you expect it. But when Rush was sort of protective of Bolton and Hannity does his neocon thing I realize what the msm conservative establishment was like before Trump. I never listened before 2015/2016.

... but we're okay!

youtube.com/watch?v=oKAEwmXWTJU

Attached: Imperialism.png (553x383, 372K)

His handlers are either Christian or Jewish Zionists, he has no integrity when it comes to any foreign policy issue and he'll say whatever is popular with defense contractor lobbyists and DC think tanks. Even when he knows for a fact what they are doing is wrong he will shill for a war with Iran or other Mideast intervention.

He is Ron Burgandy.

>I record the shows and ff to the stuff about “russiagate” and the Barr investigations etc.
Yes, excellent. Just as planned.

Attached: 1566845246298.png (624x650, 510K)

He's part of the British-linked Bush family web of Masonic child snuffers.

Does he still bring up the 33,000 emails every single night?

He’s not even on in CanaDUH, leaf, so why do you even care?

>What does he get out of it? What is the payoff?
He went from being a grug brain wallbanger to have >$100 million dollars shilling for Neoconservatism

Irrelevant. The US hasn't needed to sell war since hiring mercenaries and fast track. That weeded out patriots, aka nationalists. They go inna woods, expat or lick their wounds like the rest of us.

He's bead-fingering papist, you fuckwit.

I try to like him but he is super ok to send goys (not him) to go and die for Israel. They would be blackmailing him for sure

Hannity spends half of his show plugging his radio show and vice versa.

He's unbearable. Him covering Vegas was unwatchable.I honestly think he's a bit dim.

Pat Buchanan verbally raped him today

Sean Hannity is Q.

Change my mind.

Attached: 2019-09-06-sean-hannity-dorian-trump-fox-news.jpg (1200x630, 377K)

Hannity is literally /ourgoy/, /pol always defends him and his ideals.

He gets millions and millions of dollars. It's not very complicated, or a mystery.

It's about at his intelligence level, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Why the fuck does it matter to you as a Canadian? How does this affect your life? So your either a shit stirer or Jim the cunt Carrey!

>is gay
>calls others faggot
Die of AIDS

This

Because he's a self-aggrandizing dick who sucks Jewish cock every night on live television.