Shouldn't be this fucking expensive

Bernie or Warren get my vote automatically if they're willing to pull us out of this loan shark trap.

Master's in architecture and for 3 years, no job in my field. $150,000 in debt and growing. If it wasn't for Income Based Repayment I'd literally be be homeless. I had an acquaintance who got a fucking history degree and is now a teacher making $65,000. Meanwhile, making $25,000 in a year sounds real fuckin' nice right now. I want to die.

Attached: 1568344771238.jpg (760x538, 105K)

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Why the fuck would you attend postgrad for architecture?

>tfw music degree, $70k a year job, and loans paid off already

Attached: 62240471_1349594131874926_1654047821868826624_n.jpg (960x720, 92K)

I got a scholarship for being black and top 5% in my high school. Anyone who supports free college and student debt forgiveness immediately does not get my vote. Yang seems to be the only non-corporate dem that won’t cave to the screeches of stupid gender studies majors

If so, everyone else should get a chunk of cash for a down payment on a home. Funny that these student debt advocates hate this idea and object to it lol. Financially irresponsibility should not be rewarded.

Going to arts screwl is worthless unless you go into some kind of profession. Enjoy seeing coffee you stupid fucking fag lol.

>architecture
Found your problem.

If it makes you feel any better, virtually no one is working in the field of their choice. Most people are working $13-$17 an hour mcjobs.

I disagree. Trying to get an education in order to contribute to society shouldn't be something met with punishment.

Universities are no longer places for learning, but rather places for scamming people and in some cases, for getting a mandatory job license to work in a given industry.

If they adopted an immigration restrictionist stance I’d vote for them

Meme degree people who teach actually do pretty well, I don't fucking get it.

Architecture ain't arts school.

My debt's going to be finished by the end of the year with 6 years to spare. Blow me.

Seriously. It's literally a massive fee to be ALLOWED to work anything that isn't physical.

Attached: 1567783185828.png (746x770, 429K)

even if you debt was forgiven, what you'll still owe can be counted as additional income when you do taxes so have fun with that shit.

and how does he even plan to do that?

Keep rolling up that student debt, ObamaCare needs you, wage slave.

read the richest man in babylon and apply your natsoc teachings to every aspect of your life.

natsoc will truly improve your life.

>I want to die

Attached: 1566322214065.png (825x523, 466K)

I had a real hard time after school too. I feel for you.

Why don't millennial faggots just not go to college?

>welder/pipefitter
>started out making 60k a year

25 y/o, been doing this for only a year and I’ve already got enough saved up for a house.

Wait what are you even saying

You must be a terrible fucking architect then.

What a waste of time college is lol get owned scrub

Dilate

Attached: 1568557664043.jpg (197x236, 8K)

>not blaming the predatory colleges
Wake up user.