FAMINE IS ONE OF THE 4 HORSEMEN

FAMINE IS ONE OF THE 4 HORSEMEN

ESCAPE THE CITY, BUY FOOD

Attached: Untitled.png (1122x623, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6NaZrPQGfY
npr.org/2018/08/24/641331544/drought-in-central-europe-reveals-cautionary-hunger-stones-in-czech-river
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Untitled.png (709x228, 19K)

fuck that i make a shitload of money in the city... fuck rural retards and inbred Cletuses and Emmy Sues.. fucking rural white trash.

lol fuck chinks. And the cycle of collapse and cannibalism in Asia begins again.

I don't care for Pork that much anyways. Just eat bugs or plant based meats duh.

But China told me that they were doing fine, they didn't lie to me did they?

I AM Pastor Joe Fox, welcome to VikingPreparedness. Come out of her my people, before you take part in her plagues.
Move out of the cities and acquire at least a years worth of food for each member of your family.
I'll see you out there.

Attached: 20190916_201321.jpg (720x494, 164K)

I have an aquaponics set up that can run on limited solar, peddle power, or converted to bell. I'm not at all concerned.

your fiat funny money will be worthless in a collapse and in a severe famine condition you dumb nigger

Food wars begin ....

can you eat money?

I'm not afraid of dying, faggot. It is inevitable. You're going to die too.

DHS warned to be prepared for 6 months without power.

The 4 horsemen have always ridden.
But the point of interest is WHEN they kill a fourth part of men.

The world has reached that point.
Statistically, 25% or more of people that die daily, do so from one of the 4 horsemen.

That means the time for you to recognize it has passed, has passed.

6th seal. The stars that are falling are the stars you see on TV. It meant the same thing back then. Stars are people you look up to and are influenced by.

They are falling like unripe figs.
Like pedos.

Are you as ready for the end as you thought?

Attached: 4horsemen.jpg (533x318, 59K)

Everyday after 2015 has been a blessing for me. Are any of us truly ready? Sure that can be argued. But I think most of us have come to accept that things will end sometime someday. I almost met with death several. It comes and it comes. Jesus is my savior, I have failed him to many times to count. We are servants, if not in life surely in death friend.

pretty much this

don't get too comfy in the woods either, ww3 is coming. but first things first..

I'd rather it be later than sooner. we have the instinct to survive for good reason

LOL what a stupid yuppie bitch faggot.
I am here deep in the mountains all comfy with over 20.000 rounds and dozens of rifle as well as gold, silver and 10 years of food and water.
nothing city cucks know about.

Attached: You.jpg (570x587, 43K)

bump

Learn to fish hunt gather and grow, don't worry, be preppy

>Escape the city
GOTTA GO FAST
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6NaZrPQGfY

escape the city, GROW FOOD

inb4 source?

how many other famines have happened?

For people who don't understand how bad this is. Over half the pigs in the world are located in China, and over half the pigs in China have been killed by swine fever.

It's so bad the US navy have basically turned to piracy to prevent China from shipping pork or any products made from pig out of China. Literally seizing ships just to make sure this shit never leaves China.

lots

npr.org/2018/08/24/641331544/drought-in-central-europe-reveals-cautionary-hunger-stones-in-czech-river

My gawd, they really went through with it. What was stolen from that Venezuelan lab?

Attached: JPEG_20190831_042144.png (662x712, 191K)

Buy fucking breeding pigs son, profit of US pork.

Shut the fuck up boomer

>FOOD RUNNING OUT
>GO TO A PLACE WITH LITTLE TO NO FOOD
fucking GENIUS

Been having power outages lately. This has been causing stores to be down for so long that even backup generators cant keep the food good and the stores throw it away. I don't know what the city is like but this is happening in even small towns that straddle the countryside. Every time it's "oh someone wrecked and blew out a transformer" but I think we were being used as a testing ground to see how more rural areas react. You don't have power outages that often for the same reason. It wasn't good. A single day, not even 24hrs, and people were swarming the one store that was with power, emptying shelves. Another instance, same thing plus an entire residential area without power. People don't react well to no electricity.

We're 24hrs away from rioting and looting. Stock weapons and food and water or you're dead when the boogaloo happens.

....I sense vegan terrorists being responsible for this.

Friendly reminder the eating meat is expensive, unhealthy, and cruel.

Attached: Consider the Following 2.png (737x583, 246K)

>leafs think food grows in the city

>when you think you proved your own point but you really proved mine

factory meat is for retards. they grow for quantity, not quality - gmo + growth hormones and other junk. otoh, we need some meat. eat wild - fish, deer, etc. you can buy wild deer and antelope online

America is becoming literal 3rd world tier. Back when I lived in West Texas there was a power outrage literally EVERY FUCKING TIME it rained, yes RAINED, which meant, most of the time during the summer, there were power outages I shit you not several times per week, lasting for HOURS with each outage. This was in a decently sized city metro area of over 300,000+ people. Not even a small town. Absolutely pathetic. Meanwhile Ive yet to have a power outage out of all the time and many countries and places Ive spent in over here in Southeast Asia. What a fucking joke.