Christianity: best troll of modern society

I'm a 30yo shut in that faps to hentai and trolls the lgbtkfcqp community all day on the internet just waiting for my body to die. there's nothing left in my life of value. until I started watch street preachers in Canada.

just by preaching whats in the bible in public they piss off degenerates in almost every video. calling out the hypocrisy that every religion is accepted but Christianity.

at first I watched it just to see degenerates get triggered which I admit is the wrong reason...but the more I watched the more I realized it was true.

the world has been over run with sin.

just telling people that Jesus loves them and wishing to save them from hell by asking forgiveness for their sins, would have at least 1 man or woman run up and try to disrupt the message by calling for "the freedom to do what you want", "you are spreading hate", or "hail satan"

The word brings Satan out to stop people from being saved.

the more I thought about it I thought how it would be good for me to return to my faith for a better life.

further thoughts began to scare me a bit.

what if I became a preacher in modern society, especially in CA?

I would effectively troll and call hypocrisy in degenerates and my faith would see me in good light to do so.

also no one could fault me because it is in my faith.

I feel its for the wrong reasons but if done properly it wouldn't be, while at the same time it would give my life joy and purpose.

Tl;Dr The love of Jesus is the hardest, hey safest way to troll our degenerate society.

so why aren't we doing it more if Jesus encourages us to?

Attached: 502014285_univ_lsr_xl.jpg (1200x600, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vw-6ToEcirE
youtu.be/h5eM7nou1oI
youtu.be/kFtI_mVOXbQ
youtu.be/wnYHSuJymA8
youtube.com/watch?v=9bkywbs1WgU
youtube.com/watch?v=rzSYDXw5NNU
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
youtu.be/OSXWw-6fx_g
youtube.com/watch?v=niF7KZmqA3k
youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5qLYAFdddPw
youtu.be/qawd3MXlTNs
youtube.com/channel/UCQauB54U3zUYMYih2_-1DAg
youtube.com/channel/UCAWDr2F2EW8che-jv7k6jsA
youtube.com/channel/UCq7BdmVpQsay5XrwOgMhN5w
youtube.com/channel/UC7u2HaYBKDaLPcWmldxgGEA
youtube.com/watch?v=_zLI8N7QDDc&t=42s
youtu.be/p7uaDWqewts
youtu.be/eZfBwwWqIGw?t=6899
youtu.be/_081JHLVCL0?t=1673
youtu.be/YS-IjoeDuic
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqjuU7cLSHDT05tM7F__4v_q60dqI5Kwy
kingjamesbibleonline.org
shatterthedarkness.net
amazon.com/Mary-Lou-Lake/e/B00JHRDIW4?ref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share
m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnL-NouWtvpI5exxZpL-G5naizoTnQnZG
youtu.be/KHfUUEiiPjs
youtu.be/Ci5Wq7Vwkuc
youtu.be/VxqDln__ZKQ
youtu.be/ZNp6DNQO0L0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jow Forums is a christian board

((()))
Lol maybe the non Whites on pol but all white males are agnostic

Damn right.

Attached: 1527651454469.jpg (1310x868, 263K)

uncontrollable sin - sinning all the time.

it's a failed society alone in the America that way alone.

the filth / degeneracy sooner or later catches up to a society / civilization to destroy it within well before an enemy ever could (maybe a bit edgy on this one, but for America alone at least that's very difficult if not almost impossible to conquer - it coming from within is definitely there).

Jesus loves me this I know.
For the bible tells me so.
Little ones to him belong.
They are weak but he is strong.

Attached: pUDwyYUTvSIwKaPChnum5l6oh73y3owQNe5fUZpoCVA.jpg (1858x1858, 365K)

Somethings that will strengthen your faith even more:

Genesis is Literally true(If the foundation be destroyed, what can the righteous do?):
youtu.be/vw-6ToEcirE

Kikes, satan, and their puppets have tried to alter the Bible itself(Every word of God is pure; he is a shield to them that put their trust in Him):
youtu.be/h5eM7nou1oI

youtu.be/kFtI_mVOXbQ

If every 5th Jow Forums post is found praising Jesus, it won't be disappeared so easily.

Some of you are beginning to understand that Jesus is literally God of this universe.

And if you're found authentically calling out to him, you and the author of physics team up for whatever his purposes seem to be, which as far as I can tell are about as confounding as would be expected from a higher dimensional being 500 billion years more highly evolved than we are.

It seems to act like a teenager playing a video game, imho.

Attached: pepe_looks_for_the_honkler_greatest_of_quests.png (708x471, 297K)

i was raised Christian but still lived in sin with the fallacy that being "good" will get me in heaven.

after listening to the word however I seen how wrong I was along with many others.

but just telling someone that or telling many people that, brings out hatered and violence from inside of people.

I encourage anyone to try it.

to tell someone anywhere that Jesus loves them or to turn from sin.

not only will some one try to stop you, they will call to praise satan or a sin and society will praise it (or try to be edgy).

why don't we tell people that Jesus loves them to call out thus phenomenon and raise it to more peoples attention?

Well, the truth is Jesus doesn't love everyone. He did, at one point. But some people become given over to reprobate minds because they hated God so much with their words and deeds.

How does this translate into Evangelism? People need to know that God is justice. That He is the God of vengence. It helps humanity to know that the wicked of this world will reap what they've sown, even when it looks like they are successful and have unfair rewards in this life.

>The Lord is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Higgai´on. Selah.
Psalm 9:16 KJV

youtu.be/wnYHSuJymA8

You have been visited by the Win Worley of dead and dying spiritual kingdoms.

Satan's kingdom is coming to an end soon, but only if you take up your authority in Christ and go to war against the hosts of hell (Ephesians 6:12).

To begin, come to the Lord with the following prayer in you heart and on your lips:
>Dear Lord God, I am a believer who professes your Son, Jesus Christ, as Lord and Savior. As an heir of salvation, I am aware of the tremendous power and authority which you have delegated to me through your Son and your Word. Dear Lord, I now wish to exercise this authority for the furtherment of your glory and kingdom.
>In accordance with Luke 10:17-20, I claim authority over all of the enemy spirits.
With the above, you now outrank all powers, authorities, dominions, principalities, world rulers, kings, princes, Satan and all angelic ranks.
>In accordance with Matthew 21:21-22, I claim authority over all the enemy's Earthly institutions, corporations, agents, entities, etc.
The above gives you ground to launch an offensive against, for example, Google.
>In reference to Hebrews 1:14, I request protection against the blows of the enemy.
Very important. If you start praying warfare prayers, you're going to be on Satan's hit list pretty quickly.
>I bind the above to the third heaven in accordance with Matthew 18:18.

With the above, you can now wage war in the heavenlies. How you do this is up to you; plan and strategise.
For example, suspect a member of high society is engaging in nefarious activities? Send a spirit of revelation to enter into their midst, if something is being hidden, it'll become known. When it is known, continue to pray by sending out appropriate spirits to protect the course of justice.

Couple of videos on the subject:
youtube.com/watch?v=9bkywbs1WgU
1:12:00
youtube.com/watch?v=rzSYDXw5NNU
20:46

Attached: 1558090916164.jpg (236x373, 40K)

thats what scares me.
I've called out for him, and I feel the response was to spread his word to touch others as I have.

this sort of just hit me very recently so I may sound stupid. but I have lost any shame in being honest about my faith in Jesus anymore.

in fact I find joy in bringing out evil spirits from people by using the simple term of "jesus loves you"

of course its not me doing it but god himself.

so I feel bad feeling pleasure for it, yet it seems like I'm being called to do just that.

as in it doesn't matter if I find joy in calling out the hypocrisy, however whats more important is using the word to plant the seed inside someone that hears it.

>I'm a 30yo shut in that faps to hentai and trolls the lgbtkfcqp community all day on the internet just waiting for my body to die. there's nothing left in my life of value. until I started watch street preachers in Canada.

well i guess you know your calling then
get your fat ass on a soap box with a bible and learn to do that gene simmons fire breath thing

>making me Google gene Simmons

Jesus loves you sir.

God always finds purpose in his children, no matter how hopeless. This is your calling from God. Deus vult

link to street preachers btfo'ing homos?

>want to read the bible
>there's 30 translations
How am I supposed to know which one to read?

>a higher dimensional being 500 billion years more highly evolved than we are
I hope this is a joke. Evolution doesn't exist.

Attached: Palestine.jpg (1080x1080, 574K)

Read all of them.

Stop posting images of a catholic antichrist in a dress. The real Jesus prophesied of clown world and promised to kill every single one of these antichrist kikes and faggots. Get saved now or burn in hell with them youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY

I met some mongoloid Christians (from Nagaland) who are really redpilled. They don't even watch Western movies because of the gay propaganda

fpbp

Attached: anticatholics b like.png (684x720, 378K)

Jesus was the original chad nobody and yes a massive troll.

Personally I believe God turned us into a modern day version of the opposite of what the pharisees were. They basically hang around the high places and keep people from getting to heaven, we hang in the gutter and keep them from going to hell with red pills.

Attached: 1544547159628.jpg (986x553, 96K)

Go for it, dude.
And make some videos.
Then start a Patreon.
You'll get paid to troll.
You'll love it.

Attached: jesus.jpg (960x835, 92K)

youtu.be/OSXWw-6fx_g

what

>59% face

thats a grown ass atheist man sperging out because someone finally telling him he dumb white atheist red ditors go to hell first i hope

> i love you
> no you dont how u dont even know me
boomers everybody

Stuff like this proves to me demons are real. This guy is some Protestant on a street corner and he's getting swarmed without even mentioning homosexuality being a sin unto death. All he said is that God exists and Jesus loves these people. Man, powerful stuff.

these people are satan incarnate man.

ever get to the point where u think "maybe the jews are right, some people are literally cattle"

>dont touch me
dont touch me
>dont touch me

people who did deserve the death penalty desu

Attached: attackofthesoy.jpg (757x412, 36K)

bro, ALL HE SAID was "jesus loves you" and these queers are SWARMING bro

Attached: dox.png (801x585, 748K)

If the jews weren't right about some things, Christianity couldn't exist. However, treating human beings as slaves is pretty gay.

Happy bi week everybody.

lol ebin troll
i liek troll trolling
Jesus loves u :^)

>you don't have to be a jew, user

Attached: PascalsWager3.png (1534x2300, 598K)

yeah. but cattle still should be taken care of.

saying Jesus loves you brings out demonic spirits because its the last thing they want their "host" to hear. its really fascinating to me and restores my faith to almost a scary realistic degree.

I encourage you all to put it into practice some day. next time someone upsets you just tell them Jesus loves you.

not only is there no counter that won't make them look evil, it might just save their soul or someone else's.

now more than ever, these words are extremely powerful against the wicked.

there whole life is based off of "everybody hates me" i guess reality hits hard

yes, i don't mean they deserve any unfair treatment or anything. They are just Bovine.

Your book is fake. Your circumcision if you got unlucky is proof enough. Your a bipedal great ape. Your ancestors walked on 4 legs. So much happened that your willing to throw into the trash for a story book created by your slave master overlord occultists. Wake up ape brother. We are at war. You are a slave. You are a simian. Do not be a cuck for the opposition. There is too many. Be a light incarnate primate protector of nature.
youtube.com/watch?v=niF7KZmqA3k
youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5qLYAFdddPw

Attached: leucistic child.jpg (660x689, 102K)

I agree.

what worries me is what if it was designed this way just to have the lord work through me?

most preachers don't actually want to be preachers.

but what if the world pressures, corners, and silences you so much into suffering, that you are shown a path to fight back while being protected by the word of the lord.

would you do it?
wouldn't you enjoy it?

was it designed for you to enjoy it to encourage you to do it?

schizo posting

I agree brother, but sometimes I see things like this and have a hard time really feeling anything but disgust at these people. I mean, sure, they've clearly been spoon fed nonsense and brainwashed into thinking their degeneracy is okay, good and normal, but we all still have free will, you know? I wish the government wasn't so corrupt so we could just execute these people. Makes me sick, man. Especially that goblin faggot in the back who was crying out as she (he? it?) struck the guy, and then tried to light his stuff on fire. This almost makes me want to go out in the street and do the same thing, see what kinda demons I get showing up. God bless, bro.

The value is always stronger than the product manifested

yea, sorry, i'm not a monkey.

Amen. Nothing makes Jews and satanic trannies more upset than Christ because deep down they know He is Truth and eternal damnation awaits them for their rejection of salvation

Attached: 1547185338223.webm (426x240, 2.66M)

CHAD

You are an ape who has been brainwashed into a mind control matrix. The palms of your hands are the same texture as the soles of your feet. Youve been indoctrinated into Satanism from birth. Or rather Setism. The english language is controlled opposition. Thats why its called spelling. Thats why a word like nigger or incel can have so much power. Youre ruled by the same bloodlines the constructed the pyramids. Using slaves. Everthing theyve taught has been a false flag. Lincoln and kennedy assasination. WW1 WW2. All like 9/11. The towers fell 33 years in after their construction. Your entire ape life has been socially engineered. You were raised on the television.

Attached: Sri_lankaAlbino.jpg (598x738, 108K)

thats what makes Jesus even more amazing to me. he would STILL forgive and love these people. thats why satan fears the words "Jesus loves you" so much.

so if I have to deal with this clown world, id rather do it getting back at evil by spreading the word that Jesus loves you.

god bless you to man. you should try it. you might plant a seed in some one else too.

so you admit Satan is real, but not God.... gotcha.

Christianity is no different than judaism or Islam. Same core concepts used to control large amounts of naive people. Shadow elite WASPS are just as guilty Zionists and Wahabis. They all work together.

Attached: Religion flow chart.png (1600x1539, 377K)

And when they inevitably ban you, sue for religious discrimination, which is a protected class.

youtu.be/qawd3MXlTNs
Dorre Love is my favorite street preacher.
Hallelujah praise God

+ best street preacher channels:

youtube.com/channel/UCQauB54U3zUYMYih2_-1DAg

youtube.com/channel/UCAWDr2F2EW8che-jv7k6jsA

+ best christian preachers in church, full length sermons:

youtube.com/channel/UCq7BdmVpQsay5XrwOgMhN5w

youtube.com/channel/UC7u2HaYBKDaLPcWmldxgGEA

Look up Sensus Fidelium / Father Ripperger on YouTube as well

based 26%

You are wrong.
Judaism and Islam rejects the divinity of Jesus Christ, they can't deny his existence so they act like he was only a prophet.
JESUS IS GOD IN THE FLESH
THE TRUE LIVING GOD
HE ROSE FROM THE DEAD
YESHUA(Jesus) IS THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS
THE ALPHA AND OMEGA
HALLELUJAH

No, I believe in a higher power. A grand accountability. But I dont believe in a book written to sound good. Its written by apes to trick apes. You read that fancy old world verse and you cant help but find it poetic. Its written to entrance you. The hindus were the first to develop this concept. They were arguably better at it.

Satan comes from Set. An egyptian god of darkness. Satanism is just set worship. And Set occultists rule the world.
youtube.com/watch?v=_zLI8N7QDDc&t=42s

>genesis is literally true
LMAO

>why yes my god is jewish why do you ask? you're not one of those racists are you?

Good to see others sharing Dorre on here.
youtu.be/p7uaDWqewts
Hallelujah!
All glory be to God!
Jesus is coming back soon!

Jews hate Jesus for a reason.
Get over yourself and accept Christ as your Lord and savior.

Attached: F34DE655-F332-4F3A-A68F-4E53418B2FE8.jpg (575x604, 96K)

Allow me to explain this concept:
>Hewwo! I wuv you vewy vewy much!
>"ok man, that's nice"
>you wuv me?
>"look, I've got stuff to be doing right n-"
>DIE DEATH KILL YOUR MOTHER ROILS IN SHIT DIE GIVE DIE EVERYTHING DEATH
>"What the absolute fuck"
>WHY DO YOU HATE ME???????
Repeat for two thousand years. Brought to you by Jews.

Attached: bosch.jpg (1600x1307, 425K)

All over this country, your christian brothers and sisters are cutting the dicks of their simian sons to brand them as slaves for set occultists.
youtu.be/eZfBwwWqIGw?t=6899

Attached: original circumcision.jpg (495x750, 113K)

>sue me for my religion religiously discriminating against another religion.

Christian problems

Jesus died for everyone, the evil Jews are evil people, they are false Jews, the synagogue of Satan. I know you're probably a CIA shill, but for the new frens lurking, "jews" aren't the main/only enemy, Satan is.

You have to be over 18 to post here

nah mate, those are catholics. Calling yourself father is already the first mistake, then I look up his channel and first thing is undue Mary worship. This stuff is wrong.

Posting good things for the lurkers.

Attached: 303F94AE-5DC9-4DC3-9288-C63E97FDC06B.jpg (1024x533, 90K)

Jesus is the only way

Attached: 354C371B-B14F-43A3-8F2D-8751D727486E.jpg (867x1024, 219K)

its a genetic neurological problem. They cant into introspection. The more jewy looking ones. Its the result of inbreeding. Its always someone elses fault. Wouldnt have known this was the case had I not befriended some jews. Not all im sure. But the real jewy looking ones. Not all right in the head.

Jesus loves you man.

All bogus, Set and Satan might sound similar but they are completely different. Stop schizoposting and live a life of tradition. Your ancestors are cringing at you.

He sizes up the kid before the throws, you can tell this isn't the big guy's first rodeo

>my spiritual blackmail scam is 2deep4u, underageb&

Attached: INRImeansKingOfTheJews.png (709x964, 157K)

>Christianity isn't accepted!
The reason why people hate christians is because christians constantly preach, while other religions don't.

Youre already indoctrinated into Satanism and you dont even know it.

youtu.be/_081JHLVCL0?t=1673

Attached: cow calves.jpg (1024x643, 212K)

Well Jimbob you know what to do. Grab your gun and finish Gods Work.

Attached: 1568319956660.jpg (980x812, 91K)

Jews are the most vile and corrupt above all else, thats the point.
Most people hate God and the truth and they're eager to show it all the time.

How To Be Saved And Go To Heaven When You Die

youtu.be/YS-IjoeDuic

Attached: 1542410147961.png (1000x1000, 149K)

Attached: JustTrustMe.jpg (1100x2127, 396K)

Prime example of throwing pearls before swine.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqjuU7cLSHDT05tM7F__4v_q60dqI5Kwy

There is free information available to those that want to know the truth.
We've been deceived by luciferians and satanists through entertainment and education since we were born.

Attached: 99D37765-BFB9-470C-A68C-91775E6BBE78.jpg (1024x768, 172K)

The world is a lie.
We're surrounded by the enemy.

Attached: 49C66870-C771-4302-808C-467F476FB481.jpg (628x1115, 159K)

the reprobate doctrine is partially flawed. the word reprobate only appears in the KJV 7 times.

the most famous is in Romans 1, where Pastor Anderson derives his reprobate doctrine from.

the most frequent use is in Corinthians, where Paul is reassuring that he is not a reprobate and not talking to reprobates

however the other uses, in Jeremiah and Titus 1 illuminate what "reprobate" is talking about: the fallen state of Israel.

the latter third of Romans 1 is about Israel.

Read the one in English

kingjamesbibleonline.org
shatterthedarkness.net
amazon.com/Mary-Lou-Lake/e/B00JHRDIW4?ref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share
m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnL-NouWtvpI5exxZpL-G5naizoTnQnZG
SEARCH MARY LOU LAKE TESTIMONY
SEARCH PHIL SCHNEIDER TESTIMONY
SEARCH RUSS DIAZDAR TESTIMONY
MK ultra is satanic
Freemasonry is satanic
The music industry, entertainment industry, educational industry, are all satanic.
We are living in a fallen world.
Jesus Christ the messiah is the only way to the truth.

Attached: EF9A3A9F-0B60-4481-9842-2032A54872A7.jpg (791x960, 141K)

but its in the religion to preach to express love by saving your fellow man from dying in their sin.

if you were on your way to hell,
is it love to warn you,
or is it love to stay silent and let you burn in hell?

It's happening again user
time recycles itself and almost magically (thank the lord) Christianity becomes a device to piss people off and suddenly it becomes popular again
Christianity will again be the dominant religion before this century is over.

god blessed your post

youtu.be/KHfUUEiiPjs
youtu.be/Ci5Wq7Vwkuc
youtu.be/VxqDln__ZKQ
youtu.be/ZNp6DNQO0L0

Attached: FE2F7E6F-F552-4625-9F5E-1594D101B198.jpg (1500x1442, 495K)

you leave dreamcast out of thid

Brother Nathaniel is an example of how people can be redeemed and enlightened on the satanic Jewish cult.

You have it wrong.
The book of revelations is going to be fulfilled.
Christians are being murdered.
The antichrist is going to come along with the new world order.