This only underscores the importance of voting. Encouraging those who don't usually to make to the polls...

This only underscores the importance of voting. Encouraging those who don't usually to make to the polls. Get young people to register and vote. Make our family blue again! #BlueWave2020 #MakeAmericaBlueAgain

Attached: A4AED7DA-4F05-49C8-A723-3F554A61513D.jpg (731x768, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/americans-aged-18-34-most-100002280.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>schapiro
no one cares about dead jews

>One Post by this ID

During the revolutionary war, Washington created the 'Minute Men', average townies who could be ready at a minutes notice to respond to British aggression. During the first clash of the war, they were beaten and American forces retreated into the city where more of them came, then more of them came, then more of them came until the British were driven back

Attached: 1568403432824.jpg (546x485, 89K)

kill all the children

turn them all blue. #bluewave2020

Wait, there's a fucking closet? Do you need an invitation or can anyone go in there?

The CDC concluded that defensive use of guns by civilians might eclipse 100 times gun homicides in any given year but rarely, if ever, falls below 20 times.

I would have said that maybe if the kids were hiding in closets instead of riding skateboards, his daughter would be dead

Are those even real tweets or Occupy Democrat photoshops?

Attached: chuck todd bump.png (289x317, 166K)

Unitinu never gets old

>3 hours

Great job law enforcement.

Attached: Gun Response Time.jpg (604x552, 55K)

> My daughter didn't hide in a closet for 3 hours from a skateboard
Well, Huckabee's math is not wrong, so perhaps she should have.
I'd expect an M.D. to be able to do these basic stats.

Attached: 1568675292479m.jpg (686x1024, 69K)

If his daughter didn't suck bully dick her and her classmates would be alive but they choose normie sexual selection over their own lives.

>my daughter hiding in a closet is justification for taking away the rights of millions and potentially plunging the country into civil war

shiggy

llollol

ooops, llolloll

called it
sage this shit bot thread

Attached: its happening.jpg (1920x1297, 1.04M)

Every time I hear about Parkland I lament that Cruz went to the freshman building instead of the drama department

>People act irrationally paranoid by certain shit so we should ban it.

Yeah certain people have phobias over shit like stairs or mice or shit like that, that doesn't mean we ban them because idiots aren't capable of realizing it's a danger that will almost certainly never effect them.

Hey guess what I'm at risk of getting murdered by niggers! If I hide in a closet from them will you ban NIGGERS too? Because they're pretty likely to kill me too!

Attached: disgust.jpg (620x400, 32K)

what foreign adversary are we up against this time?

My friend unironically posted this on kikebook. He owns a Vz58. I don't know what the fuck.

Really?

Attached: computer_key_Greater_than_Period.png (559x527, 14K)

You cant use a skateboard to defend your families life either.

Dummy

jews dont fight physically. a bunch of high school kids would rape them

They get others to fight for them, wittingly or otherwise. You're fighting agents of the Jew, and even though they may be your countrymen, doesn't make the threat any less real.

>Get young people to register and vote.

Uh oh:

>Opposition to an assault weapon ban was strongest among Republicans and among self-identified registered voters 18-34, the poll found. Unlike older Americans, millennials were closely divided on their support for an assault weapon ban, with 49% supporting and 44% opposing a ban.

>There was huge support for a return to banning the sale of assault weapons from voters over 50, with 70% support from over-50s and 77% support from over-65s.

yahoo.com/news/americans-aged-18-34-most-100002280.html

It's just an emotional argument which didn't really defeat the mans point. People die from skateboard, people die from guns. Why do you care about one group of people, and not the other?