I imagine myself in America, leading my Vietnamese Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing...

I imagine myself in America, leading my Vietnamese Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like a cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see Buddha smiles at me, I smile back... Then I woke up, in Vietnam, my homeland. My viet brethren gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

Attached: 425_20170802_vietnam_s0952.jpg (960x660, 473K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2-bvNttwAUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1564223418439.jpg (500x500, 36K)

What a fucking gook faggot

based

>Dogs X s 88
Please don't eat doggo

Based and leftypilled.

Attached: Gritty.png (983x983, 148K)

I imagine myself in Vietnam, eating Cha Ca and trying desperately to bust a nut in a sickly prostitute's mouth as mosquitoes and ticks savagely assault my gooch

And a Xiong Vong Dong Puu Wong to you too, sir.

I had to check my tab title to make sure I wasn't on Jow Forums.

Attached: i5puWg5wXgQOpu9ySMvnyTSn6-dyOtdUR1OtawqdDk4.jpg (2048x1383, 726K)

youtu.be/2-bvNttwAUc

me sucky sucky fucky fucky sucky sucky fucky fucky u long long long time

What have you done to this pasta?

oh Sven!

Attached: malfoymeh.gif (245x230, 481K)

SAGE

>stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs

Hey there Charlie - dreaming about preparing dinner I presume?

Attached: eyes.jpg (849x435, 95K)

>Then I woke up, in Vietnam, my homeland. My viet brethren gave me a warm welcome to heaven
You sure it was heaven?

Attached: agent-orange-birth-defects.jpg (640x458, 26K)

Oh yeah, forgot to mention this, OP:
These are incels so as a lefty it's ok to hate them and wish death upon them.
So that feeling of compassion you might have had can be ignored. It's also a social construct

Attached: 16082016093759224-36.jpg (650x433, 220K)

Bruh I Wana ravage that blonde boys boibussy mmmmmm

>Belgian has a collection of birth defect photos
Man the congo

Good morning doubleniggers,

The purpose of this thread is to troll the art fags with the subtle redpills that are provided within the works of the beloved, internationally renowned artist Adolf Hitler. You can clearly see in this painting called tree at a track that the Fuhrer was beholden of a beautiful mind that was only corrupted by evil jews.

Attached: 220px-Baum_am_Weg_eines_Sees.jpg (220x392, 22K)

Or this one, with its impressionist style depictions of people, is worthy of being considered influential of the entire post modernist movement. Just look at the 3d depth on canvas the artist uses here.
>im sorry is this a gook thread? We hitler art now

Attached: Adolf_Hitler_-_Wien_Oper.jpg (898x653, 94K)

>Man the congo
We already did that

Look at this depiction of the Blessed Virgin with the Holy Child.

Attached: HitlerMaryWithJesus.jpg (660x459, 33K)

>Americans
>white

Attached: 1568531397062.png (645x729, 77K)

I love this meme, and would love to see a vietnamese invasion on USA as well.

If I didnt know better I would think this was painted by that fag on PBS that had that painting show now on netflix. Bob something. But nope, its the beloved Fuhrers hand that gifted the world with this nature shot.

Attached: 1920px-Hitler_Haus_am_See.jpg (1920x1078, 426K)

Look at the detail given to each shingle. More over, the detail that the sun is shining on the artists back as he paints the building is seen via coloring and the shadows painted on the walls.

Attached: Adolf_Hitler_Der_Alte_Hof.jpg (800x597, 128K)

Yeah, Bob something. Can't remember his name either but this is how he looks

Attached: 20a579aed8da05b41bd65f97a2db11c774bfadcba7997aafab7d2e9765ec4571.jpg (720x683, 50K)