Papst

Which Pope do you prefer, Jow Forums? And, why do you prefer them? Also, what's Pope Benedict XVI doing, nowadays? Could he possibly expose Pope Francis for doing something unlawful or unorthodox? Is Benedict effectively held captive in a forced retired environment, or how much influence does he still have? Of the modern Popes, I think Benedict is my preference. He was a conservative, and I remember the press and a lot of people in general getting a bit miffed by that in 2005.

Attached: _102899860_popex3.jpg (660x389, 40K)

There is only one Holy Father and he is in heaven. Papists and their crusty old pedophiles will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Attached: 1526867172032.jpg (646x797, 79K)

All 3 have played fast and loose with the most essential doctrine that Christ is the *only* path to salvation. Pius XII is the last one I really trust.

i'm gay Girls are gross fuck my butt

The Real pope after JPII might have been good

What conditions led to Vatican II "reforms" right after his papacy?

John Paul II spoke out against Communists, Francis actually is one. Papa Ratzi was a based Hitler Youth.

>Which pope do you prefer
The real one.

Attached: cardinal-siri-pope-in-red-joseph-siri-gregory-xvii.jpg (327x353, 23K)

>Papa Ratzi was a based Hitler Youth.
I remember there being a lot of commotion about that one.

He was based and forced out by the Jesuits.

C. Sarah once he is elected
The concealment of the third secret; it foretold V2

What can you tell me about Jesuits? Why do they seem like such a creepy, secret society along the lines of Freemasons and Illuminati?

severe infiltration by homosexuals

They are a lot like the Freemasons, infiltrated by Jews and globohomo Communists, like Pope Francis. Just as powerful as Freemasons.

Look up Bella Dodd and her testimony. She was involved in inserting thousands of communists into the Catholic Church.

In the 1930's

JPII was instrumental in the ruin of communism, when based Poles were under the iron fist of commies, they turned toward their true culture by virtue of the first Polish pope after centuries of Italians to bind together and overthrow the commie scum.

Ratzinger was a traditionalist, I liked him too. Francis is scum.

Is that Pio XII?

the slavic pope

Attached: 1557295440158.jpg (263x191, 8K)

Can you be a Catholic and not follow the pope? All his globohomo and feet kissing shit disgusts me but I want to be Catholic.

The Catholic Church is Satanic.

He would have been Pope Gregory XVII. Except the papal conclave was subverted, and the decision reversed.

Epstein met the Pope

This. You can literally pinpoint the year it happened, too. 1958. They don't just "accidentally" put up the wrong smoke. It was changed.

Jan pawel 2.

"White Smoke, Still No Pope on Oct. 26, 1958 .... the Eclipse of the Catholic Church and the introduction of the Novus Ordo Religion and its false ..."

>Which Pope

John Paul II defeated the soviet communists, Benedict was his speechwriter and head of the office of Inquisition. As such he was investigating Freemasons.
In his last mass Benedict quoted the bible verse which said "Do not be like those hypocrites in the Synagogues"

They were both based and /ourguys/

Attached: reagan-pope-1_0-2.jpg (660x385, 60K)

Are you a sede?

First guy looks like something in the back of his mind is killing him, middle looks like a demon incarnate, and the last looks like he doesn’t really know what’s going on. I’m not much of a church historian though

Do you even have to ask?

>pic of people who ruined christianity
I prefer a dead pope.

Jesus is alive!