Stop! You have one sentence to prove you’re redpilled or you must leave this thread immediately! I’ll start...

Stop! You have one sentence to prove you’re redpilled or you must leave this thread immediately! I’ll start. Pius XII was the best pope.

Attached: 6699AFFD-B315-4BBF-BB22-EE7849F574A6.jpg (3072x2199, 1.02M)

Pius XII was gay and bluepilled

Imagine if you shit in my mouth haha can you imagine how crazy that would be? Hey what is your full name I'm looking to make new friends

Dependent spouses and children should not be allowed to vote.

jews did 9/11

"No taxation without representation" should be flipped into "No representation without taxation". Make taxation voluntary by selling the voting franchise. The vast majority of plebs unwilling to sacrifice a part of their personal assets for the communal good shouldn't even get to vote on any matters of importance anyways.

Who is the last pope, Peter The Roman?

This literall my was the u.s. system when we were truly free

Fag. Rejected.Rejected.Passed.Passed.

We were kings.

Can I have one more try? Please :-(

Passed.No, such vulgarity is a sign of the bluepill. Maybe in the next thread like this that I will make you will pass.

Hitler did nothing wrong!

The cyclical universal model is real and western society is overdue for a great leveler.

Well can you at least imagine if you took a giant fucking shit right onto my tonsils? Haha that would be so fucking crazy. Heil hitler

I love blue pills though when I was younger I snorted some blue pills shit was radical

Attached: 1_gNbJRC1QDexUKBFSMVIoAQ.jpg (620x465, 104K)

I punched a gypsy.

I would like to engage in sexual relations with the Awoo.

The Future of the Human Race lies in the Deep North.

Attached: FIGHT THIS CUNTS.jpg (1200x938, 314K)

jet fuel cant melt steal beams

OP is a faggot

Attached: 2FCD48EB-362D-4C78-A8FB-4C3EF94CA422.png (650x581, 284K)

the earth is flat

>redpilled

Attached: misc (64).jpg (750x829, 87K)

My tongue is red

Passed.Rejected. Nobody gives a fuck about stupid science.Passed.Rejected.Passed.Rejected.Passed.Rejected.Rejected.Rejected.

Western civilization was sentenced to a slow death in 1945.

Attached: b23.gif (320x180, 3.94M)

Passed.Passed.

The founding fathers were all jews.

That is not true. They were tools of the Jews. Rejected.

>Pius XII
Lol he was anti Hitler, how is that based? Faggot OP.

Because he disliked commies and Jews.

We must destroy international banks and bankers and not fight amongst ourselves falling for their D&C.

Passed.

There are only two genders, male and female. Anything else is mental disorder.

The ultimate goal is not to change, to replace or to "investigate" the reserve bank. The goal is to destroy it, to raze it and to leave it's cursed name to the pages of history. This nation and every individual in it cannot be free until all systems of debt and usury are abolished and forgotten.

Whether it be by a ballot, or a rope.

Passed. Even though women are technically property.Passed. Very nice.