Amerimutt here. Europeans are right. America is a shithole. I never want to go back to my country again...

Amerimutt here. Europeans are right. America is a shithole. I never want to go back to my country again. I visited this castle yesterday, spiš I think it was called. I haven’t seen a single nigger, only gypsies which pretty much keep their shit to themselves. Me and my Slovak girlfriends dad bonded over hatred of nonwhites. I feel at home here. Stop being in denial fellow mutts. America sucks

Attached: 28C75334-C594-432B-9CDB-7A33B1AEFF3D.jpg (3264x2448, 2.18M)

fuck off cuck

Eurocuck cars are literally designed by Jews to make Europeans look even more beta

nice vpn, bad bait

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Imagine being some European girl and your only two choices for dating are either rapefugees or some European who pulls up in one of those bitchmobiles playing some EDM music lmao

>Number 28

americans are our only hope to keep white control over northern america. do you even realize what it would mean if niggers, jews and mexicans get ultimate control over the us military and politics?

Most Americans wont get off their fat ashes to get a passport

implying a mutt would know how to type or copy paste that from charmap.
You're not wrong tho

Instead of shitty Jew cuck churches they have these amazing 13th century churches. People here hate Israel. This was just in a random village too. I haven’t even been to the bigger cities here yet.

Attached: 6AC0361D-4384-4D82-A276-C72C41279740.jpg (3264x2448, 1.97M)

You are home.

Cool dude, just dont start massively coming here and dont bring denegeracy or else we might have to genocide u :^)

Tbh I learned that yesterday. I’m not even sure I typed it right.
I would say I’d probably miss my car. I have a 4liter jaguar and my gf’s parents have a 1.2 liter skoda lol. But I’d trade a car for clean streets and all white villages

Worry not CIA will remodel it into a mosque.

Do you honestly think they'd be as smart as to know how to exert that power onto the world stage? They'd bite off more than they could chew and end up getting fucked.

USA is third world

Attached: CEB17A5D-F833-47D2-9DE7-D6805994A695.png (1748x2310, 340K)

Hope your daughter is in that church.

Attached: 1EAA8767-B081-4C72-9CFE-3382612C1698.jpg (1767x1155, 470K)

>Zipser Castle

lovely. you should visit the other Zipser cities like Käsmark, Eperis and Leutschau.

>only gypsies
this region was majority german before the war. little to none gyppos. they threw out the Germans, Hungarians and other, took the land and best houses and settled the gypsies in the rest. slowaks are idiots and the problems with gyppos serve them right.

>gypsies which pretty much keep their shit to themselves.
no they don't. talk to any policeman. i know some and gypsies spell trouble wherever they are.

> Slovakia

a bunch of mongoloids who are too far east to be considered anything fully european. you poor fuck, your women resort to prostitution to pay bills.

its true.
never come here.

I visited kezmarok, Is that what you meant? I posted a picture of their church downtown. Really pretty city.
Yeah her dad told me about the German thing, he said that they feel very ashamed for it And wish they hadn’t done it. Many of the cities have German names I noticed. Lot of German looking Slavs here too I noticed.

Not after the race war

i used to have 4.0l xjs. sadly modern jags are shit.

Are you the guy who was planning to settle in SK working for GF's father and posted some weeks ago?

>only gypsies, who pretty much keep their shit to themselves

Check your wallet

Imagine being Americans and your choice is a nigger or an obese mutt with a double digit IQ

Nah they’re ok i think. Want a 5.0 xjr but idk if I’ll be able to afford it for a while. No this is my first time being in europe

>he said that they feel very ashamed for it And wish they hadn’t done it
i know. i like the slowaks and they are good people in general.
they are redpilled and eager to stay themselfs. but they are quiet poor. i hope that the ((international money)) can't force them to submit to take any of the brown hordes like our childless boomer chancelorette did.

>I never want to go back to my country again.
does your girlfriend know about your plans? Knowing slovak girls, I think she might have a very different plan.

Post ssn, larping shitstain

Imagine being a mutt or a bong girl and being guaranteed your date is going to be a slob on a scooter? The only difference is if it's made by Vespa or Dr. Fatty's Smart Scoot.

It's always good to see a redpilled German. When we retake those lands, you guys will be free to move in to the villages and towns if deported romanians and slavs.

I laugh so hard when Americans have to pay 2x the rate to rent a car because they can't drive manuals.

Most European villages have streets that were designed for horses.
You want to tear down 400 year old buildings just because your F250 won't fit through an alley?
Like seriously, I only own v8's, but you're an idiot.

It’s funny because I actually saw a lifted diesel expedition here. It’s hilarious how big it looks here

We don't want you to come back faggot