Am I the only one who has an issue with sex? I dislike sex and i dislike women. What about you?

Am I the only one who has an issue with sex? I dislike sex and i dislike women. What about you?

Attached: 5E052A4B-FBDC-4747-875B-DD20CB9FE24D.png (946x459, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

celibacy.info/Awaken_Young_Men_Renounce_Mortal_Sin_Julian_Lee.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

An attitude born out of immaturity and lack of existential understanding of sexual polarities. Disliking women is antithesis to understanding the nature of woman. Any man who truly understands what women are sees the immense value that a healthy woman has to offer. A man backed by a woman is always more powerful than a man standing alone, regardless of what the man is trying to achieve. Don't do the mistake of confusing modern whores with the essence of femininity.

Faggot

That sounds gay and unmanly

That's because you are gay, unmanly and projecting.

In my 40's now and while sex was a pretty major driver in life, I kinda slowed it up in my 30's as I realized the pursuit of it was making me unhappy. And at this point of my life, sex is a lot of work....and your average set of tits and ass really doesn't warrant that much attention any more.
Its not so much that I hate sex....I'm just not interested in it if some bitch can't make me interested in it and most of these dumb cunts seem to think I desire them just cause they have a vagina....which is pretty hilarious to be fair.

I am the epitome of masculinity. You are just someone who doesn’t like facts over feelings. Women are clearly inferior and only needed for producing more men in this world.

Attached: permission_to_suck_d.jpg (1080x953, 200K)

What do you think of men, OP?

Men are good. Mostly. Most men don’t reach the realm of morality and virtue that I’m in right now, but they’re better than women in this regard. Men are generally better than women in most regards, like morals, initiative, rationality.

>I am the epitome of masculinity.
You are the epitome of a low test male larping as a masculine man. This is evident by your flag.

>You are just someone who doesn’t like facts over feelings.
So bring forth some facts instead of feelings.

>Women are clearly inferior and only needed for producing more men in this world.
A shallow sentiment devoid of intellectual substance.

Attached: 96A3C138-E52F-4058-AF63-FD62DD1AB82B.jpg (1024x533, 120K)

I have no idea what point you are trying to make if you are not willing to express it.

Women don’t have the rational capacity that men have. They are inferior in every single aspect except breeding. The only reason for me to get a wife is to have male offspring. I won’t abort my female offspring, but I will certainly dislike them a lot and prefer my son, whom I hope I will have.

>Women don’t have the rational capacity that men have. They are inferior in every single aspect except breeding.
That's a tautology. No one has claimed otherwise.

>The only reason for me to get a wife is to have male offspring. I won’t abort my female offspring, but I will certainly dislike them a lot and prefer my son, whom I hope I will have.
You are of course free to do whatever you want to your daughters.

Honestly I’ve fucked a lot of girls and have the urge of sex. But women. They’re toxic scum creatures morally at least in my country. I mean just the fuck scum of the earth.. even the “sweet ones” they’ve all fucked 50 guys or will fuck you over eventually... read philosophy and history and science learn learn learn learn. Fuck them

>at least in my country.
Yes, it's mostly just America. Your country is in a sorry state. The good news is that you will hit the new golden age sooner than other countries.

whats this? op refuses to churn out more tax-payers for the capitalist meat-grinder? tut tut didn't daddy fuck you enough as a child

Why would a man need a woman to achieve his full potential? I think in you there exists this view that lonely men are uncool, like most people think about this topic. I don’t blame you, it’s just a product of your environment. But a lonely man can truly be masculine. The only reason for a masculine man to get together with a woman is to produce another masculine man of his kind, to raise him. Anything else is degenerate.

Attached: 1568197790477.jpg (850x900, 54K)

Tell me the “immense value” that a woman has to my life. I’ll wait.

>Why would a man need a woman to achieve his full potential?
Because sexual polarities are synergetic. A woman makes the man a better man and a man the woman a better woman. It's the same principle all religions imply by marriage fusing two together into one. Woman motivates the man to achieve heights the man previously dared not to even dream of, whereas validation from her man gives the woman courage to creatively express herself in ways that she was previously unaware of.

>I think in you there exists this view that lonely men are uncool
Not by any means. Solitude and abstinence have their purpose. For what it's worth, i'm a celibate for life myself. I renounce earthly sexuality to the best of my ability in order to grow closer to God.

>But a lonely man can truly be masculine.
Of course.

>The only reason for a masculine man to get together with a woman is to produce another masculine man of his kind, to raise him. Anything else is degenerate.
Consider that then your ideal non-degenerate world would face extinction in mere one generaiton.

I can't speak for your life, but in general women supports the man's goals, inspires him to achieve and help him to relate to the surrounding society.

I genuinely hate them

well they can produce kids for you and sometimes cook. so it’s not all doom and gloom

Well I’m not a faggot so, no.

We wouldn’t go extinct, since there is a 50% chance to produce a girl for every boy you want to produce. So we wouldn’t go extinct at all. In fact the religion known as Jainism has a rule for its adherents to not get any more children once they got their first boy. And now to the “woman motivates man”. Women do not motivate men. They nurture, which is good. They cook for you, they clean for you. Et cetera. So that’s good. But they don’t do some magical shit like you imagine. That’s why in eastern religions, like Buddhism, which are better than abrahamic ones plain and simple, (even though I am not a practitioner of those religions, I am agnostic) marriage is completely secular. In fact, in Buddhism, someone who has achieved nirvana is said to not be able to have sex anymore because he is enlightened. That is he best view of sex that any religion has.

Well sure mate but that’s not “immense” by any means.

I like sex and like some women.

Fag

>We wouldn’t go extinct, since there is a 50% chance to produce a girl for every boy you want to produce.
Producing a daughter would bedegenerate, hence why I referred to your 'ideal' world. Unless you wish to change your definition for degenerate procreative behavior.

>Women do not motivate men. They nurture, which is good.
No difference. Feminine nurturing is inspiring by default. It inspires the man to achieve and the child to grow.

>But they don’t do some magical shit like you imagine.
I am sorry you feel this way.

That’s why in eastern religions, like Buddhism, which are better than abrahamic ones plain and simple
Kek. Buddhism is existential rebellion. It's hardly even a religion. It's spiritual MGTOW.

> In fact, in Buddhism, someone who has achieved nirvana is said to not be able to have sex anymore because he is enlightened.
Correct. Sexuality has an innately egoistic foundation. With no egoistic expression there is no sexuality.

> That is he best view of sex that any religion has.
You are contradicting yourself. Your proposed view of sex was procreation that led to the child of a boy. It's fundamentally in contradiction with renouncing sexuality.

getting healthy little you’s running around is pretty immense my dude. you can’t quite get more of yourself out of a vending machine quite yet.

>led to the child of a boy.
birth of a boy child*

That’s not the doing of women. That’s their body. My body can survive with food and water for up to 120 years. Does that make me a good person?

t.

Attached: 640fe10fad351a8afbdb26e8de1ea9da.jpg (1199x994, 187K)

Women don’t inspire, it’s the man who leads the family and thus the children, and inspires them. Women really don’t do much except teaching their children how to speak and feeding them. I don’t see how that’s inspiring. Really, what about women is so great to you? I don’t see anything.

>help him to relate to the surrounding society.
I'm on your side but helping someone to relate to clown world is an argument against women

I love Jow Forums, and I come here only to laugth about shit like that.
U is a masturbator, OP, "ainnn hate sex" but will fuck anything I you have a chance. U just a teenager in rage.
kek.

>if u have

>Women don’t inspire
Suit yourself.

>Really, what about women is so great to you? I don’t see anything.
I have already explained to you in multiple ways (in case you missed my latest explanation since you didn't reply to it, see ). If this is not convincing you, there is nothing further I can do, apart from answering specific questions of yours. As of now, you seem to be the prisoner of your own limited worldview, and you likely will continue being so until you are ready to consider challenging perspectives.

I'm talking in general terms. One of the roles of the woman is to serve as a social link between the man and the tribe.

Absolutely wrong. I am neither willing to have sex with anyone, because you should know I come from a country where there is arranged marriage, and let me tell you, getting pussy is so easy when you don’t have to do this stupid dating shit. So I could fuck any girl that gets arranged to marry me. Easy. Now of course your simple brain doesn’t want to accept there are people who really don’t like sex as much as your materialistic ass does. Neither am I a teenager, again wrong.

>I dislike sex and i dislike women.

Grow up faggot

With women brainwashed into race mixing whorish biocunts it's not surprising OP.
biocunts replacement with fembots and artificial wombs will lead to a utopia

Biocunts are increasingly fucking dogs

Women are fine
It's women who have gained masculine traits that are shit
Vice versa too, it's feminine men that go basedboy/elliot rodger

Nigga you gay

No. How could you actually insert your private parts into another persons private parts... yuck.

One of my ex couldnt have sex because of a trauma. It was cool to have a relationship where sex was out of the equation. She ended up howard hughs crazy anyway. Too bad.

I fuck for a living. I fuck when I am off of work. My hobbies and interests are fucking. My life is fucking.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 43K)

Well I don’t see any woman do any of that shit. They just talk with you about their day like women do and that’s it. Most women don’t “inspire” you to do anything.

Finally a like minded person! Have a good day sir!

Biocunts are objectively not fine, they are too kiked to be redeemed or trusted with the continuance of the white race

Stop being an incel, go outside and find a woman

How often do you ejaculate? One of the first things you should do in order to attract quality women is to begin preserving your sexual energy. Your perception of the surrounding world will shift to a more positive and less defeatist mode in the process too.

Attached: 1561124940724.jpg (600x456, 73K)

Biocunt detected

Sex is gross. Anyone saying otherwise has never had it.
Bodily fluids, body smells
Ugh vagina smells terrible 99% of the time.

Females were nice to look at and listen to them prattle on about stupid girly stuff, but now they're mostly ugly with danger hair and only talk about being oppressed or some shit.

No way man. You’re totally high on this feminism disguised as spirituality. Let go of it and see the truth. Women are inferior.

Nope. Love having sex with my chubby girl of 24 years and mother of two great boys. Grow up.

You sound APD.
It's something you have to deliberately expose yourself to, like an inoculation to overcome.

show you're flag faggot
Sage in options

>You’re totally high on this feminism disguised as spirituality.
Feminism? No chance. Allow me to suggest something completely opposite: you are a weak man disguising your victimhood under the veil of cynicism. This cynicism gives you security: if there is nothing ot gain, there is no reason to try. After all, trying is the only scenario where you would need to expose your vulnerabilities.

>Let go of it and see the truth. Women are inferior.
If your premise is that women should be as capable at masculinity as men are, you are correct. However, this would be an insane premise. Femininity and masculinity are incomparable, yet complementing. Your assertion is about as enlightened as stating that black is inferior to white, or vice versa.

Only having a child can make you a man. Without that you will remain eternally a boy.

I get it. You bought into the ying and yang doctrine. But after all, you still have no argument except “they inspire us dude!” Except they don’t and the only thing they do is talk about stupid shit all day. It’s not a ying and yang. No religion ever taught or teaches that. Women are seen as inferior in Islam, and Christianity, and even Judaism. Who was seduced by the snake?

My first girlfriend, ironically a jew... got an abortion and then cheated on me with crackheads

after that I've become pretty much completely asexual

False. Many great saves have never had children.

So again: how often do you ejaculate?

Womanliness

Not a topic I want to talk about.

yeah i used to be a huge pussy chaser but after staring at clown world for the last 5 to 6 years when I look at a girl im attracted to my attraction is almost immediately superseded with revulsion

I genuinely hate women and I can't get away from them. They actively invade and destroy every male dominated hobby or activity by tone policing and attention whoring.
I like sex. More specific: I like friction on my penis so this can be easily solved.

Attached: Anon+explains+what+is+bieng+in+the+fifth+circle+of_98bb6d_6536877 (1).jpg (1200x327, 114K)

Let me tell you: it is too often. Right now you feel indifferent to women because you have no sufficient masculine energy in you that could match up and interact with the natural reserves of feminine energy a woman has. Were you full of masculine energy, you would find women delightful. Just being around them and interacting them would fill your being with you.

Try going a year without ejaculating. You will lose nothing, and potentially gain everything. Until you do this, you are in no position to disregard my advice - unless you wish to do so out of ignorance.

>fill your being with you.
with joy*

Sure, I’ll try it. Even though you sound like a charlatan right now, I just want to know.

OP is a faggot

>A man backed by a woman is always more powerful than a man standing alone
feminist BS

>Only having a child can make you a man
more feminist BS

This exactly

I'd honestly be really glad if you did and I'm impressed that you even consider it. I have to go now, I wish you the best user.

My exact situation. 40s. Had plenty of women and sex in my time. It’s just not worth the hassle doing the dance and chase bullshit. Today’s women are not women. They are worn out whores looking for a man to use and abuse. It’s just not worth my trouble anymore.

As a departure gift, here is an article that you may find interesting - or complete hogwash, which I understand: celibacy.info/Awaken_Young_Men_Renounce_Mortal_Sin_Julian_Lee.html

I'm kind of in agreement with you. I think I just have low libido. my wife wants sex much more often than I do, and I'm the one to comes up with the excuses to avoid. I do enjoy it, but it's super overrated. Although she usually wants me to do it in some spontaneous fashion while I'm the middle of fucking doing other shit, and I'm always doing shit.

i dislike memeflag slidethreads

Everybody has something they like, try something new.

Attached: image.jpg (863x1024, 189K)

now you can concentrate on important things

>try something new
or we could keep doing things we enjoy that doesnt involved stimulating our dicks like a bunch of chimps.

Oh, that is just the suicidal urges of whites today, a race that knows it is dead. Why breed when billions of nonwhites will kill you all anyway?

What complete shit.

Women are basically just niggers honestly.

Oh fuck that user it ain't just you. We have the stereotypical view that men stop getting pussy after getting married but it's the other way around.

The amount of wives that complain not getting dicked is astonoshing