America is literally the worst country on earth...

America is literally the worst country on earth. It's a complete shithole and most Americans are too fucking stupid to know any better because they never travel outside of America. Even some 3rd world countries have a better living standard than America.

Attached: coomer.jpg (800x450, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0QEKU0dHmlN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based

lol nice cope
have sex incel

i left america, and then i had sex with like 30 women.

America is also a sexually repressed shithole.

Sage nigger

Attached: glowniqqa.jpg (225x225, 18K)

yes goy, america is the best! I love the CIA!!!!

If America has low living standards then I guess Russia is just straight up 3rd world.

-unaffordable health care
-unaffordable college
-feminist fat ugly women
-unhealthy processed fake food
-too many niggers and mexicans
-police are violent and fascist
-no workers rights or benefits

that's just a few of the problems of America, off the top of my head

i love the music they gave us in the past and i will always love fantastic films. i also acknoeldge that with them on my side i sleep a little eaiser at night knowing that if anyone tried to attack us they would finish them, however :

america has failed to protect us in the most fundamental way, that is to not produce technologies and communications that harm us, nor to protect chemical-based industries that poison us.

in these areas they need great improvement and until they do, i will side with their opposition, tactics pending.

Cooooooming all over third world shitholes

Hot wet sticky cum in exchange for a visa to america

Coooooom in all your sisters holes

Cooooooming and those girls in russia beg for more

america is controlled by JEWS

Remove memeflag

3rd world countries have hot women

at least in 3rd world, i can bang HOT women

for example i know how to cure cancer and most other major diseases but i will NOT share this info with Americans. I laugh in joy as Americans get cancer from their diets and lifestyle and feel ecstasy as the tumors eat their bodies alive

We have McDonald's and Walmart and Bass Pro Shops. You got nothing. Now go back to your jerkwater little pishole of a country and fuck off.

And you're gay.

haha walmart, did u shit yourself in walmart you subhuman mutt?

Go make tranny films fuckboy.

NO U

you americans suck tranny dick, not me

vocaroo.com/i/s0QEKU0dHmlN

UNITED STATES OF COOM

ALL COOM FOR THE FLAG

I love what America once was. I love everything about the south. I loved watching westerns when I was a kid. Bluegrass and outlaw country are awesome and the food? Well it doesn’t get better than brisket and burnt ends. The most fun I had was hiking and hunting with my friend. I really wish I could move there tbqh but I’m not white so I doubt anyone would want to marry me as that’s probably the only way I could get residence

>Bashes the U.S
>Too much of a coward to show geo location

USA before WW2 - great place great people
USA after WW2 and especially after the 90s - a cancer that must be eradicated for the better of humanity and even most americans themselves

It's true. Never come here. If you must visit, LA is nice.

Can you say why? Only been to the south and I thought it was beautiful (the scenery, the people were obese).

yeah I travelled outside the US a week ago I’m surprised how much has developed in some of the shit countries I visited

however, compared to europe europe is just, awful in comparison to what we have

>because they never travel outside of America.
what would the point of this be? America is a tremendous country

It depends where in America you're talking about, it's a big country.
My brother said some states and areas are great, better than lots of Europe, then some places are literally worse than Africa. (He travels a lot)

He traveled to all 50 states.

america is a fucking shithole

O really? I'm sorry. I can't hear you over the fact that this country is so great. That I a 1st Gen from a family of Farmers and peasants was able to become a millionaire by the age of 26 with no college degree. With my own business and professional career.

Can't do that in your shit hole. I could have done this when I was 22 but was to scared to run my own business.

So fuck you and your euro white satanic worshipping women. Jesus Christ is our Lord and savior and you abandoned him. So now you suffer you godless regards don't even have natural Forest lol. Slaves in the city. Go suck govmt dick.

Attached: 1568599474898.jpg (640x815, 73K)

LOL, enjoying your walmarts and your fat ass 400 pound women, amerimutt?

the costs of medical care in america is a joke.

If you get sick, you will go bankrupt.

oh and jesus never existed

www.JesusNeverExisted.com

Queen of the mutts

Attached: E95ce1c855300cc161dad8748d05fbd2.png (272x305, 113K)