Memphis COAL BURNER PAYS THE TOLL

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7471657/Father-stabbed-mom-four-month-old-baby-death-didnt-want-pay-child-support.html

NIGGER REFUSES TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT- MURDERS HIS KID AND THE MOTHER--

DINDU NUFFIN

SAME SHIT DIFFERENT DAY- NIGGERS ARE WORTHLESS, EVERY LAST ONE

Attached: 18560080-7471657-image-a-46_1568695339982.jpg (306x472, 19K)

Attached: 1560432722954.jpg (488x695, 214K)

Toll rightfully paid.

I really find americans in general to be vile, not just the niggers. Like I could hardly imagine me or a member of my family marrying someone who doesn't have blue eyes, letalone a fucking ghetto monkey. Sadly America since the early 1900s has been the mongrel dumping pit of the planet - it's only been since the 1960s that it's switched even to non-whites. There is no togetherness in American culture, no bond, not even culturally. American culture is political colours and brand loyalty, endlessly diverse, endlessly divided and conquered. It's really disgusting.

>white cucks spend all day looking for black men stories online and seething about it while their women get ploughed by BBC

So a coalburner and mongrel were deleted while the nigger is on his way to a life sentence? At least it had a happy ending.

That’s racist

Attached: A80A26B0-589C-4EB1-A319-51CD11EF9051.jpg (2048x915, 254K)

We are a vloated shambling corpse of a nation. The sooner our government falls apart the better.

I FUCKING HATE IT HERE.

niggers exposed on a daily basis for the neanderthal scum they are. not hard to find stories about a nigger , just turn on any TV , newspaper or magazine, a nigger story will be right there.... matter of fact , here's a nigger story for you-----

Attached: 2fc1d7e5e0f888fb91db95457bbae47093e2a07a95e72c2c10df731ab0b53014.jpg (3300x2550, 770K)

LOL is this the best a 'BBC' niugger can get? That white bitch looks like a cross between an Uruk-hai and Buddha. LOL!

Black boys can't compete, so they take the landwhales and even then then white landwhale comes to the realisation she married a nigger and when they want to leave, the nigger can't handle it so they kill the bitches.

Burger culture are juggalos and putting clown makeup on to LARP as "the joker" from their jewish capeshit comics.

Absolute meme nation.

We don't have any neanderthal genes like you you faggot cumskin pigboy. Seethe more online while white bitches slurp on bbc. Loser cuck.

Attached: 1559176223359.webm (854x480, 2.37M)

nigger, you are an ebola gene having ,dirt pile looking , sorry ass excuse for a living creature.
you can say anything you want , it won't change the facts--

EVERYONE IN THE WORLD HATES YOU, EVEN YOUR OWN NIGGERS

Attached: 95c62aafee0718916b7d1bf62828b713bec9b13fc66ccf41127ab3afcb3029b7.png (1024x768, 428K)

>We don't have any neanderthal genes like you
Uh huh, we know you never evolved past homo erectus, hence your propensity to "muh dik".
What the fuck is your point?

Attached: nigs.jpg (309x400, 30K)

not neanderthal you brainlet, whites and e. asians have the highest percentage of that.
niggers have like 30percent of some unknown hominid ape blood

Taking a break from your busy sex life to get called a nigger on Jow Forums, are you?

Attached: dicaprio.jpg (600x400, 26K)

So it seems he fucked some fat woman and made her pregnant right away. She herself described getting pregnant by "someone I had just begun seeing", which to me implies she saw him once or twice at most as he had a long-term girlfriend.

Guy made a yuge mistake, but was it really worth it to spend your whole life in prison? He should've just got to know the kid and paid the bills for his own dumb-ass mistake and lived his life. Going to prison for life over it is even more stupid.

And of course there's the yuge mistake by the fat woman. She wasn't some dumb teenager. She was THIRTY-TWO. Being the mattress for some random negro and then deciding to be the single mother of a mutt and forcing the essentially random sperm donor to pay for it. Yikes.

Both paid bigly. Don't make yuge mistakes that even a moron can see as a yuge mistake from the get-go.

>Muh dick
every fucken time! Makes my brain explode!

Attached: 13F42270-0FD2-44EF-A54B-09DB4729FCA3.gif (516x388, 1.72M)

what is the abortion rate for coal burners? is higher or lower than average

You will always be a nigger, you were worth nothing when you were born and even less now.

Nigger.

Attached: artworks-000076526821-rws4jo-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 47K)

As long as white women love us everything is fine

Attached: 1560614027506.png (737x908, 265K)

>coal-burner removed from gene pool
>mischling removed from gene pool
>nigger locked up for life and therefore effectively removed from the gene pool

Ok, Sven... Where exactly is the mistake?

Blacks dont commit suicide they just kill eachother instead.

> paid the bills
> implying he had a job

No white man would date that thing. Nothing lost.

Thanks for starting my day with good news. Nigger in jail, coalburner and her halfbreed 6 feet under. Life's pretty cool sometimes.

Your future, neanderthals.

Attached: 1559589402057.webm (360x640, 1.24M)

Keep on coping nigger dog

Attached: 41FF64B4-5A2E-45A5-90DA-154C0996F383.png (642x2676, 242K)

You're thinking like a white man. Nigger has gone up in the world by going to Nigger U.

Attached: image.gif (1920x1103, 1.08M)

nature always evens it's self out.

Did the world a favor, really.

>neanderthals
1488 keks monkey boy

Attached: 088154B0-D28F-41DA-A50B-BFC923E7C828.png (636x482, 50K)

Great news, traitor fattie and her mutt child are gone.

The nigger did the right thing, for once. It's always considerate to clean up your mess before you leave.

toll paid
We should made an infographic of all toll paid wimmin.

>the infographic is more than 10000 pixels wide
>can't upload

Scum

This makes me so angry. Looks like a nice guy walking down the road. Of course all the Jews and anti whites will say it's revenge for "slavery" or some shit.
These niggers should be executed up against mattresses

why hate, you got bullied or gf blacked cheated you ?

Attached: julia_ann5.jpg (800x600, 56K)

>French flag
Why don't you go back to Wakanda Africa? Because nobody wants niggers.

Attached: imagine world without whites.jpg (948x676, 95K)

gtfo of my country

NIGGERS ARE EXTRA MAD TODAY---- DON'T WORRY TOMORROW WILL BE WORSE

Attached: 1506187722459.jpg (610x350, 35K)

>someone I just began seeing
When, that night?

Attached: post.jpg (634x1020, 175K)

Does anyone here actually give a shit if that fat ugly cow fucked a nigger?

get out invader

Attached: firewithfriend.webm (268x480, 2.6M)

>Memphis
70% nigger city.
Living anywhere near this place is asking to be killed, whether a coal burner or not.

This is all 100% true, the southeast should just be nuked.

How the fuck do you even have internet?

wesh kestce tu raconte gonzague le fragile, retourne boire ton candy up internet c est pour les grands

Attached: 01-18-2.jpg (266x400, 30K)

oui mais la france c'est pour les blancs

Attached: mandela.jpg (608x456, 66K)

no , we just like to laugh at the ignorance .

Attached: 3f4bdda15208f63abb4ac84ed63e2e9d4e87f5772cc158a23061ad2ed413d40c.jpg (315x360, 18K)

mix anything with white it becomes beautiful

>didn’t want pay child support
Nice

If you consider taxing whites to the tune of $2M to keep murderous monkey alive a good thing.

I'm fucking sure that the nigger poster is a white cuck. Why do you hate yourselves so much?

> (((White))) poster
It’s just the rabbis playing their normal demoralisation game , nothing to see here

t. Beaner

It's my country now frog

niggers saving the climate change one coal burner at a time.

Attached: tim-faggot-laughing.jpg (800x450, 23K)

This kike is obsessed with black dicks . I guess its cause pic related .

You are the guy obsessively posting shit about niggers being great lmao.

We get a good laugh from you especially the niggera have higher iq comments, as most niggers are below 80 and borderline retarded

Attached: 1903825h.jpg (500x709, 94K)

To be fair, the nigger offered to pay the abortion and she kept it. He had no choice

Wont collapse. Go start a business . Do some work . You'll feel better.

I'm making more than ever since I started my business

Get out nigger

>To be fair
to be fair, you don't bust a nut without a helmet, if you don't want kids.

This

I don't think selling feet pics on ebay counts, user

F to the Babe. He didn’t ask for this. Fucking hell

The kike is really mad

Cope harder rabbi

come on goldbergstein we all like the keks and the bant but we know you aren’t a real nigger. Hows the other lads at JIDF HQ today?

notice the girl on the right, wanting black dude to grind her.

He cant understand the difference he o ly knows about huh dick. And muh white women .

>99% of them are fat

>t. norf

naw man, i fuck alot of black girls, I have dumped every one of them.
and fuck them so good, some have even stalked me.
Black girls love my white dick.

and the thing is, black girls are so easy to pick up.

>the mighty jew will continue forever, stop resisting goyim!

Yikes

the muh white women is a meme, proven wrong multiple times, white women rate nigger subhuman the lowest. they know theyre animals.

hard to have sympathy for the whore
i dislike single mothers, a lot

Finally a happy story.

Nogs dont have enough intelligence to contemplate the futility of the world and decide to end it . They are more like apes and can easily be amused by small trinkets and shiny objects

>Makes threads about superior black men everyday
>You're coping trust me!!

Accept your extinction cumskin. It's over.

It never ever ever fails. This is not a testament to violent niggers. This is a testamemt to the stupidity of white women. I cannot stand white women. Im glad everytime i see one die

>I'm so intelligent I kill myself
Oh no no no look at this whitey

Attached: 1560533204697.gif (320x180, 3.65M)

>> Facility manager Tardo
>> hired a nigger

Theres your problem

Take a coffee break schlomo, man they work you kikes hard at JIDF!

Niggers always leave their homeland to seek better places to live. They cant make a functional society except for in movies (wakanda) .

They move in and claim they built this .

Niggers are parasites.

The original man is like them. Un evolved as fuxk .

Let it be a warning to the rest of you

I'm not crazy about letting it live, but better that than letting it roam free. Dangerous animals belong in cages.

Respect to whoever purged her, should have done that to mutt too.

Attached: coalburner angela boggs 2017.png (636x916, 630K)

>
>Niggers always leave their homeland to seek better places to live.
>He says as his coward white ancestors fled Europe for America

Top kek. "Whites are high IQ"

Niggers are the one who will die the days of hand outs are numbered shitskin trannie faggot.

>Washington DC
>Be libtard manbun
>Relax
>Get attacked by one of your pets because walking on the other side of the street would be racist
Like pottery.

Attached: life in the ghetto.gif (200x150, 1.08M)

Attached: coalburner gina burger.png (626x1019, 354K)

Work 24/7 to pay child support or lounge 24/7 in a cell with all your needs met except freedom.

niggers deserve the rope

Extremely high iq remarks . Cum skin ? How did you come up with that? Its like....

How brilliant ! Because cum is white and we call these peach or bronze people white, we can call them cum skins! That will show em !

Your skin literally is the color of shit .

So you take a variation of a common nigger nick name and copy white people.

I would call you low iq but calling you a nigger is easier, because everyone knows all niggers are sub human retards.

Agree. White men have cucked bigly by not continuing what they did in the 1920s.

Attached: 776.png (518x425, 306K)

Too much of a. Nigger to understand the previous comment ? Right over your head. It's ok jakurtice, or raflagodorbia or whatever click click pop snort name your retarded nigger mother made up.

Mu white ancestors came to america killed all the shit skins and created the most advanced civilization the world has ever seen ... and kept feeding you retarded. Niggers the whole time.

Your best hope is to get to a place my ancestors created .

I'm already buying the village you came from for a sack of potatoes and getting some from your nigger mother

Your children's future pigskins.

Attached: 1559856483142.webm (960x720, 1.89M)

this sadly is the case, those single and double digit IQ points don't help