Are young teachers the problem?

It dawned on me that K-8 for me between 1986 and 1995 that almost every teacher I had was 50-70 years old. And it seems like every teacher today is like 27. Did those of you growing up in the 80's early 90's have mostly older based teachers?

Attached: IMG_6523.jpg (2048x1367, 1.08M)

It is a problem. Younger teachers blend the line between authoritative teacher/friend/and someone I can fuck.
Especially women with no kids or no boyfriends, it's likely they will pick a kid and either become his "mom" or girlfriend. I dont want some 27 yo roastie having a sexual relationship with my son. Although I wouldnt be too upset if it happened

90s kid here, all my teachers were old housewives or balding dudes. The one young PE teacher was found fucking some of the football team.

Women under 40 shouldn't be allowed to teach children

Childless teachers are the problem. Most of them have a strange relationship with their students.

This too

Any job involving children should require having a living child over the age of 15

Older teachers 50+ tended to be cancerous types who were running out the clock and put in the bare minimum of effort.

The under 30s were passionate and idealistic but got given the worst classes to teach.

Those between 30-45 tended to be the best.

The problem with the young ones is they don’t remember the time before NCLB. They have been taught to teach to the test and fill out IEP paperwork. They don’t understand their role in the kids” lives the way the older teachers did.

The system is such that the older teachers who do remember don’t want to be part of the new system.

You're right.

No, women are the problem.

Just leave your young son's education to us.

Attached: 1539755104294.jpg (1125x1380, 303K)

Teachers with young kids are fine. I remember sometimes you'd be friends with the teachers son or daughter

I mean they were all old. Born in the 10's 20's. And you feared them.

I wouldn't trust these bitches in most social situations.

Yes, some of my teachers taught my parents and had been at the school for 40ish years

Fuuuck, I was on cocaine as a kid and school would have been fucking impossible with teachers that good looking.
Thanks Dr.schuster

yes and they don't know shit

I think I want to be a teacher now.

Previous public school teacher here

Women shouldn't be allowed to teach since they aren't effective at understanding the concept of discipline.

Anything happen to her?

We need to completely reinvent the education system. The one we have is a no win scenario.

Good teachers are the limiting factor. There simply aren’t enough.

Why do women always bend that one damn knee?

And I wouldn't trust these women either.

Attached: 1561062789862.jpg (648x1282, 270K)

I heard she got a divorce but nothing else afaik

In my school it was the opposite. 60years old mummies with no energy and dedication.

I think it is a bigger problem that all the teachers are women + in current liberal times they have even less authority.

Nonsense. All my teachers k-8 were women and we were scared of a good portion of them and they were strict. There's a difference between a woman growing up in the depression and woman growing up in the 90's who's now a teacher. It's a completely different species

I would educate all 3 of these young educators.

>almost every teacher I had was 50-70 years old
That's just how roasties look when you're a teenager. I was in school same era as you & I don't remember having many teachers too far past their 30's.

No thanks. They wouldn't even know how what the trachtenberg speed math system or polynomial matrix solutions are... jsut basic things. Why are chicks teaching anything but babies?

about same age as you and all of my teachers k-12 were easily late 40s+++ with the exception of some history teacher in highschool who was 26 too bad she wasn't good looking

I know half a dozen girls that finished school, got a teaching degree in an accelerated program (3 yrs instead of 4) and were back, teaching at the same school they graduated from as a 22 year old.

Truth be told, they'd probably be better than 90% of the withered old hags that were in charge of my education...but hardly that much life experience.

Menopause turns wimmen insane.
Every day, taking out their bitterness on a bunch of wide eyed and bushy tailed kids.
School became a joke. On me.

Attached: images (92).jpg (739x415, 33K)

They weren't based, just old and crusty boomers. But we didn't have lefty commie types. That's all.

Dude, I feel sad for how fucked your education system is.

I had a cunt in 7th grade who was in her final year of teaching then she'd retire and it was like she was letting out all of her hatred and anger that she accumulated through her teaching years on her students that year. It's amazing kids got passing grades

Women are here to make babies. Those old teachers got married in college (that’s what they went to school for to find a man with a future) got pregnant and then went to teach after their 2.5 children went to school.
The mid 20’s early 30’s roastie doesn’t know what she wants because she has been programmed to fight against what is imbedded in her DNA. That’s why she’s fucking students, pushing a dog around in a stroller and other batshit insane crap.
All them women out there seeking attention, fucking guy after guy , all the twerking , late night partying, walking around naked is to facilitate one thing ..... a baby .
The ancients (as written in every religious text ) figured this out and that’s why a women’s virginity is so highly valued. A busted hymen is a busted mind and spirit when not perpetrated by a husband and father of her children.
All the sex , attention whoring , orgasms even in a committed relationship make her crazier and crazier when not facilitated by her owner and/or not making a baby

Attached: D3B43431-6013-4030-86F5-C6B7066469E2.gif (360x202, 2.76M)

It is certainly the source of the 'daily nice' phenomenon
Think about the type of women you knew in college studying education

Attached: IMG_0869.jpg (685x1024, 284K)

I think this is total bullshit. It's not that hard to learn the basics throughout grade school. Growing up in the 80's early 90's with old hag teachers..... you feared them, and instilled in you respect when growing up. How can you respect or take seriously a 25 year old roastie?

Great post

>Younger teachers blend the line between authoritative teacher/friend/and someone I can fuck
This.
I think there should always be a pure professional relationship between a teacher and a student.

my teacher. coom 101

Attached: 1567305106750.jpg (850x463, 65K)

96 to 05 in Toronto was all 40-60s aged teachers in K-8. Might still be the case here though because Canada doesn't let twenty something retards for the most part full time teaching positions as far as I noticed.

Should i be a teacher anons? Sounds like there's tons of desperate cuties

Jesus fuck that’s a disturbing picture. Especially the little niglets kneeling.

Classroom size. Congruent learning will only occur in class sizes of 15 or less. Anymore and the teacher will not be able to direct, teach, or manage them. That's why charter schools are hugely popular. Apart from the quality of educators the biggest draw is the small class sizes, average 22 compared to publics schools 35+ and most have elected to have 2 educators in the class rotating roles. While one speaks the other walks around to ensure everyone is on task and Visa versa. They also always go for a Male/female duo whenever possible.

I actually don't know how... as a younger Middle Aged guy you can feel comfortable teaching young kids. I was driving the other day and 2 girls were in the middle of the road flagging me down for a car wash in a parking lot with 40 teen girls ready to wash you car. I would have felt so awkward just doing that.

Keep in mind that when you're young, "older people" look incredibly old, and you can't tell a 25'something from a 45'something .. so your memories may be skewed..

Sorry, where did you say this parking lot was again?

Attached: giphy (9).gif (480x268, 2.31M)

Yeah i did never thought of it that day

No. They were ALL old hags.

>Women under 40 shouldn't be allowed to teach children
I think this is a good point.. outside of kindergartgen / Gr1-3.. the "babysitting" years.

Young women have too many stars in their eyes, no authority behind them yet, and are completely infected with the liberal mind virus, passing it on to other students.

This is also where the "No playing cowboy" bullshit came from.. shortly after I graduated, I heard kids couldn't point their finger at other kids pretending it was a gun.. what the fuck?

To look less fat. Every picture every woman takes is to diminish fatnesss.

>most of my shool time was in the 00's
>mixed teacher age
>one half above 40, other half under
My guess is that most youg teachers are liberal shitholes that are so self centered and attaintion starved that they are making all the news and are in everyones face

Most teachers realize the job is shit by the time they reach 35 and move on to other careers where people give a fuck.

>young teachers are the problem
The problem is not young teachers
>single female teachers are the problem
They are not the problem
>sexual promiscuity is the problem
When woman get thought "love is love", "date whoever you like", "social norms are oppresive" its no wonder that those whores think its ok to have sex withever they want

truth. Sex is for procreation.

I've told this to many a roastie who's craving cock, and they are completely clueless about it. They think it's just sex.

I was born in '97.
All my teachers were female, in their 20's.
I basically viewed them as substitute mothers when I was young, lots of people used to accidentally call them "mum" in class. (Found this funny)

Education was kinda shit, I taught myself more using the internet. But people that teach themselves are the exception, thus the vast majority of people have/had a substandard education.

we had a young sport teacher and we definitely flirted with her because she was barely 5 years older than us

the educational system is largely Marxist indoctrinated. it begins at the university where teachers are educated. Pedagogy of the Oppressed is at the core of that education. most educational material stems from that garbage.

when you indoctrinate burgeoning teachers in Gramscian Marxism it's no wonder they push those ideas into the young. that's Gramsci's entire point. the use of cultural and educational institutions to degrade society and gradually institute Marxism.

this cancer wasn't prevalent in the universities until mid 2000s. it was there but the old guard liberals were still around. most of your teacher and professors in the 80s were old liberals of the New Deal and not radical Marxists. neither conservative but New Deal liberals are essentially conservatives today. real American conservativism died in the 1960s.

Ha.. truth again.. you realize that the only reason you'd be letting those idiots touch your car is to ogle them.. good for having some self respect.. and for stopping "roastie" behaviour.. those car washes just (further) teach women their their bodies get attention..

not just education. somehow musicians and movie actors also get younger and younger. The main roles of almost all movies are young people. Back then it was almost exclusively adult or old people. Just watch some classics.
It's like adults don't even participate in culture anymore.

The awakening of youth culture was around the 1980's.. and it grew stronger/to it's peak by the 1990's.

Once those idiot kids had allowance/McJob money, they were marketed to intensely... because they have no spending control, just like Niggers.

Additionally, places like McDonalds figured out they were indoctranting a new generation of consumers to have happy childhood memories of their products, so they went whole hog on the marketing machine for 12-25

And they are right. "Happy Meals" lock kids into an emotional happy memory of the place, and they visit it again as teens, and as adults, they'll buy their kids the same. It's why I'll never buy my daughter a happy meal - but the roastie ex does all the time. She sees this as harmless.

The whole machine shifted towards youth a few decades ago, and it's not coming back. It makes it very annoying to be over 25 as nothing is aimed at us really anymore.

Still a bit cool to be a 40's white male, as most comedy is created by my age group still.. but it's at the end of that zone, soon it will be the idiot kids making the jokes, and I'll be complaining about the good days of "Family Guy"

What are you gay?

Had i saw them offering a car wash before passing them, maybe I'd have done it. But when I passed the 2 girls in the middle of the road trying to wave me in...... had I turned around would have felt pervy as fuck

Bump

It's mainly female teachers. Women can't teach boys or teach smart kids. Women nurture and learn, but can't teach. There is a difference.

It's okay to circle the block and come back.

if you have a shit car that you don't care about the paint, go for it for an eyefull.

Those dumb whore drop the sponges all the time, and have no idea bout grit being picked up from washing lower parts of the cars.

Just give them a $20 to have a wet t-Shirt contest..

Those older teachers I had were pretty gritty

My bad read it wrong

I went to a Catholic high school and had this one old democrat history teacher who openly lectured about the CIA killing JFK. That started me down the path of conspiracy and free thought at an early age by 2000's standards.

That shit would never be allowed today, even at a private school.

Hi, I'm in a credential program here in Los Angele and work as a sub. Make no mistake about it, the profession of teaching is political in itself. Its a good mix between men and women, at least at my school and in East LA.

To answer your question user, I think many of these younger teachers have been mind fucked by educational institutions, particularly women, they are very susceptible to the social justice, equity obsessed and radically progressive content spewed by these institutions. I dont know if i can blame the entire situation on these types of teachers, for it removes the concept of individual agency in regards to the students.

Tag on the fact that colleges are basically corporations at this point.

Good post. Will screen cap and share to friends

im a millennial and all of my teachers were in their late 40s to mid 60s

a 20 something year old woman or man has no business teaching children when they dont even have life experience yet

seeing professors in their 30s is fucking sickening and not right God will punish these cunts

more the fact that they're also all women now. that alone is an issue even ignoring that a lot of them are childish, lazy brainwashed wards of the state meant to unquestioningly push whatever is asked of them while they neuter the males

The teachers were far less political. But everyone was less political. I believe the change occurred because new, different people were inserted into society... everybody had a different attitude or opinion about this fact, and it created divisions that didn’t even exist on a broad level previously.

I’m an old geezer... when I grew up, I honestly had no idea what people’s politics were. I had close friends who I never had a political discussion with. Now days, you must have a fully formed morally sound opinion on every issue.

Bingo

Everyone looks older when you are a child. I didn't see myself as a child when I was a teenager but now it's obvious.

More people smoked back then. Everyone looked older because of the stress put on their bodies.

You also have less of a career culture. People don't stick in their jobs forever like they used to. Eventually they get jobs that pay slightly more but consume their summers. Because of the strong benefits and the pension base pay appears lower, so more ambitious types will abandon the profession thinking that they are earning more when they aren't.

Even the older people are younger for different economic reasons. Most pensions you can retire with 30 years experience, putting them at just 57 years old. Some go as low as 25 years.

I know people who are like this except they don't get jobs so easily. In england I know what you described happens more often. Weird.

Otherwise, I know sluts with communist anti-white views getting their degrees and teaching elementary school kids in the expected 5 years or whatever... and I can guarantee they are propagandizing these kids, celebrating the niggers, etc.

They are liberal harpies, I’m banned from school because I sat in on some classes and corrected the record on their fake news in every class, our kids are flat out being taught lies

Yup, as a group teachers used to be older than now. At one time, they held majors or minors in the subjects taught instead of today's BS degrees in General Education or Special Education.

Back in the era when white men blocked women and minorities from most professions, this steered highly intelligent and educated women who wanted or needed to work into becoming teachers. When this barrier was taken down, this demographic flocked into other professions. Teaching at HS or below then transformed into attracting people who couldn't make it anywhere else.

While HS and below teachers have been predominately women for decades, this used to be a male profession. Don't know why it flipped.

All my teachers in elementary school were old women. One year in middle school I had a really hot mid 20s teacher but she quit teacher after 2 years because all the boys in her classes kept sexually harassing her. All my teachers in high school were men.

I would say this is only half true. Teachers are given a lot of freedom in terms of what and how they teach. It's why they are always creating their own lesson plans and assignments.

If they were dedicated bureaucrats we would have an orderly and consistent system. The propaganda machine would be a lot more efficient and brutal if they were loyal.

They are still brainwashed, but they are at least operating autonomously under this programming.

I fucking hated my teachers. I actually read an obituary of one I heard die and the only sadness I felt is that I wished their cancer death was slower and more painful.

I Was born in 1994 and grew up in a 80% white suburb of dallas, texas and had a pretty even mixture of old and young teachers. 9/10 of them were white and ALL of them where social liberals despite some of them voting republicans and hating communism (some of the old ones) they were all ardent supporters of racial equality and social equality.

When i got to high school degeneracy was at its max, everyone listen to rap music except for the loners who listened to metal, white girls where fucking niggers and there was a massive influx of illegal immigrants. i think righgt now the same suburb is now only like 60% white.
Even the street where my parents live and where i grew up which used to be 100% white is now like 50% hispanic
Luckily theres not a lot of niggers in my hometown, mayble like 10-15% but hispanics are just as bad if not worse despite what shills on here say

Well my 5th grade teacher was 89 year old and very based I would wonder why hed kept telling us im not suppose to be teaching you this but i am. He'd teach us all kinds of and call us dumbells aswell and segregate us. For you see there has always been a race war.

Tru my sister had an old hag as a teacher who would literally only punish male children and she'd basically give class privileges to all the female children I believe she's probably dead now tho as this was almost 20 year's ago.

mexicans and niggers are so ugly it shocks me that so many americans put up with having to look at them.

hell, how do non-europeans even deal with mirrors? I would kill myself

Fuck the new deal

Aren't you suppose be doing your class work rn, yid? Get off Jow Forums theres men speaking.

Yeah I got switched from a young teachers class to an old lady’s class because of that.

What? I'd kill myself if I was a dirty kike, too. This is a serious thing Europeans think... if you're 5' 3", have skin the color of feces, a flat nose, brown eyes, little or no intelligence...

it's really incredible that these people can stand to face the world each day, let alone put themselves in the sight of europeans who really don't deserve to have to see the trash of humanity every fucking where we go.

Women teachers

Next question

Mrs. Vardian sure was a bitch.

>97
Damn brehs I feel so old.

GF is currently 27 year old primary school teacher. This is her response.
Teaching at least at the primary level is a maternal profession and as such draws in the women who want to have kids, these women are usually smarter than the average roastie who works in a perfume stall down the local highstreet.
The job offers good maternity leave but in order to get maternity leave you need to have been working for the school for a while. These women don't want to have kids too late in life, so they enter the career very early.
Also it's a profession with a great availability of jobs for those with a degree. So a lot of millennial are getting degrees but can't find work, those that can't, teach.

And here is my personal experience and thoughts on the matter :

As for the 80s-90s yes, teachers were based as hell and they had legal tenure and stuff that allowed them to be able to express opinions that didn't follow the current "everyones a winner champ" mentality.
There was also a higher number of male teachers and head teachers who held the values that made the west great.
My primary head even received an O.B.E. from the queen for his work in schools, we had a lot of stiff upper lipped British men come out of that school because of him.
He once beat Vinnie Jones with a slipper because Vinnie had tried to set fire to the school.
Vinnie used to visit the primary school every summer during the school fair. Top bloke.

Schools were much better when teachers could hit kids, the nogs that came out of the British education system for the most part learnt to behave.
Once we got rid of being able to beat children our blacks turned into african americans.
And once the african americans started bullying the white kids for being white.
The white kids started acting like african americans.
Now we have a huge wigger epidemic.

I agree with your gf about it being a maternal profession. My wife worked in an elementary school as a speech therapist for a few years before we had our first child. Once she had her own child she lost all interest in dealing with other peoples’ Children and has been a stay at home mother ever since.

Can I get a quick rundown on the various educational-systems in various countries?
Here in Denmark it seems that we're gradually adding more and more hours of school onto our kids. When I was a kid, you'd meet in at 8 and leave at 15, and now it's something ludicrous like 8 to 17, it goes against everything we know about the growing mind - lots of sleep is required and at this rate kids will have no time to actually be kids, a literal assemblyline Tasteless.

Same trend in other countries?
What do you think of it?

kids stay in school until 5pm in Denmark?

here it is 9am-3pm for young kids, 8pm-2pm for older ones, sometimes 8-3pm, sometimes 7am-2pm, it depends. People are usually up in arms because schools in America just open earlier and earlier.

What I wouldnt give to shove my 10 year old cock in their vaginas

I get the feeling mine will do the same if we have kids.
It's so the wagies wage more.

Supposedly the time from 15 to 17 is meant for "homework" so it technically doesn't count as school.
We also have a new thing where if your elementary-school grades suck you can't go to highschool.
>we interstellar now

ah, we have afterschool programs but they are completely separate from school and voluntary. There's latchkey where you wait around for someone to pick you up. Latchkey kids were made fun of because both of their parents had to work which meant they were poor.

Sports and other clubs tend to stay til after 5, but most aren't every day (sports might be). Kids usually would just go hang out at the park if they had to stay busy after school, lol