Black woman murders white baby

>Walden initially claimed Reese died accidentally. But in the footage, Walden can be seen slapping Reese, pinning her down with one arm while the 8-month-old kicked her legs and handling her roughly before she covered the baby’s head with multiple blankets, suffocating her. Later on in the footage, Reese can be seen lying in her crib motionless.
>She was sentenced to life in prison with all but 70 years of her sentence suspended and five years of probation upon release.

Attached: 1496006383526.png (617x588, 492K)

The baby relaxed

Attached: CD4CC81A-A597-45FA-9A32-55F0FEBD3AB5.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

>with all but 70 years of her sentence suspended and five years of probation upon release.
what does this mean?

Babies are retards

Why do white people, especially rich people, let niggers babysit their white children? Holy fucking shit. Stop asking for masters degrees in sociology in your job listings. You're getting nigger women who are bat shit crazy.

It means that because she is a nigger she is serving 70 years instead of consecutive life sentences.

>live in Baltimore
>know exactly how savage those things are
>leave your kid with one
Two killers, here.

Thank God she'll rot in jail for the rest of her life

It means she's a good girl who dindu nuffin.

She'll do 70yrs in prison with 5yrs probation upon release.

Attached: another day in detroit.png (563x422, 487K)

Probably not let’s be real the standards for nogs are so low she will be set free to use up welfare and kill more kids. Why the hell we have gotten rid of the death penalty I shall never know.

Why not just give a life sentence at that point?

Any white parent who hires a nigger to care for their children should be charged with child abuse.

She might be an Immortal like Duncan.

>"Walden’s sister spoke in her defense, saying the 24-year-old was not a monster, the Sun reports."

>Walden will be eligible for parole in 35 years, the court official says.

Attached: 1fb.png (600x583, 273K)

>What did we learn today kids?
Hire the nigger? Might as well get yourself a grave digger.

Attached: 1566838792101.jpg (1024x620, 119K)

White people only hand out life sentences when dogs die.

Any parent who lives in Baltimore with young children has given up on those children.

She'll be 94 when she'll get out. Probably has possibility to get out at 85 if shes good and has something terminal or if the prisons are filling up because of all the immigrants and they just need the room for younger criminals who are still physically dangerous.

Attached: Dr Pol.webm (720x405, 726K)

Bring back the firing squad

All because a few lazy fags 300 years ago couldn’t be bothered to hire whites to pick their cotton

She is has a pretty face for a nog. Should have ran her anger out on the treadmill.

Or if they have decriminalize murdering white people by then.

>because a few lazy jews 300 years ago
Ftfy

literally dindunuffin. imagine my shock

Sending your children to day care is asking for them to be tortured. Families are stupid to not have one of the parents stay home with their child. I can barely stand the children I've made with my own man juice, and the idea that some random person will treat my child with anything other than sociopathic disdain is naive.

>muh dikk
Kill yourself

Attached: B6989F3D-AC59-48C5-B034-FE3197054EE5.jpg (750x940, 112K)

pic related

Attached: af4248db2d63e2bdcc76246e33113dac.jpg (838x982, 248K)

Absolutely no and I say that as a nigress lover

Attached: 1568189037270m.jpg (833x1024, 125K)

>the USA would be 0% black if it weren’t for slavery
>not blaming the whites that literally fought and died to free niggers (fucking lol) or bring them up north for protection
You probably think Lincoln was going to “send em all back” too huh

Based BLACK queen.
Fuck wh*Toids.

Attached: IMG_1967.jpg (431x353, 35K)

Civil war was not really about slavery.

Who in their right mind would willfully let a nigger anywhere near their child?

Attached: 1554936315867.webm (300x168, 779K)

You wouldn't like these eyes looking up at you?

Attached: Screenshot_20190917-082708_Chrome.jpg (911x1088, 269K)

Based black man
Fuck white "people"

Disgusting

Fuck niggers, but this is all a trap. OP is a kike.

Attached: A Racial Program for the 20th Century.png (1605x2036, 2.87M)

Oh good. When I hear “suspended sentence” I’m thinking it means she doesn’t have to serve the 70 years.

How ugly are you?

based
fuck wh*tes

>digits 88 hh
your heil hitler is showing

>2017

hitler is one of the people that did the most damage to white civilization ever. he's basically honorary jewish

If it's anything like in Brazil, her sentence will get even more shortened and in 10 or 15 years she will be on conditional for good behavior or whatever.

Or you could live in denmark.

Bump. Use every disaster as a wake up call

Would have been safer to leave the child at home with the family pit.

Lol no. Eligible for parole in 35. Sentence will probably get reduced for (((good behavior))). I'd guess she'll be out in 9 years.

>sentenced to life for 70 years
This is why sharia need to be introduced. Fucking stone that chimp on road.

fucking niggers. every time. when will people learn?

This is just pure fucking evil. Demons walk among us

Bump

>get out of prison when youre 90
>be on probation when youre 90
Judges are beyond logic.

>Reese
>Her
Can anyone even name their kids normally these days or what? I remember some millennial women had named her kid Braisin

she can get parole at 59

NEVER RELAX

But 300 years ago whites knew how to keep blacks contained and separate from white society.

Whites have now fallen for (((the lie))) these animals should be equal members of white society.

allowing niggers anywhere near your baby, ever

The parents actually hired a nigger for daycare. Toll paid.

>Life in prison
>70 years of free food, housing, and books
There are homeless children in the Philippines who would love those things.

This demonic sheboon needs a 5-year sentence, and all 5 years should be being slowly skinned alive and salt poured in her wounds, kept alive with feeding tube.

Women, who should be home raising families, are now more concerned about working for the jew 10 hours a day. People wonder why this country is so fucked up, look no further than the family system breaking down. Men work, women raise kids. This is how it works in my house. No nigger will ever watch my kids.

you are correct.

Attached: CNNICIDE.jpg (2389x1350, 672K)