MLB PITCHER ARRESTED FOR CHILD SOLICITIATION

Apparently this pretty good pitcher was arrested for having a sex vid of himself and a 13-15 year old. Another white guy.

tmz.
com/2019/09/17/felipe-vazquez-arrested-solicitation-of-a-child-pittsburgh-pirates/

Attached: mlb.jpg (781x370, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vnOyMSEWNTs
msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb/mlb-pirates-felipe-vazquez-arrested-for-solicitation-of-child/ar-AAHr2OY?ocid=spartanntp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what's mlb?

Major League Baseball. A sport. Even Jow Forums neets should know this.

He signed a $22 million contract last year.

Oh, I see. I don't watch sports, so I thought it was one of these organizations that advocate for dumb shit while doing the complete opposite of what they say.

set the poor guy up to muddy the waters for Weinstein

dammit pennsylvania, what's going on with you people

>Another white guy
>Felipe Vazquez

Who are you trying to fool, burritofag?

I like you. You can stay.

The FUCK is wrong with these fucks? You play sports ball for a living, and you want to go and fuck things up by doing shit like this? Seriously, what in the FUCK is wrong with these idiots?

Just stirring up the convo. He's white hispanic on the census bitch.

Felipe Vazques, white.....

Attached: 1561672967390.gif (640x360, 1.51M)

>huwhite
>expanic
That's not how that works. Pay attention all the way to the end:
youtube.com/watch?v=vnOyMSEWNTs

How does a beaner not know baseball?

>Just stirring up the convo.

It's just a tan, dude.

Attached: 0105dbb9342a4b4e9a18c723d253de89_md.jpg (728x546, 51K)

>just being a lying piece of shit, tee hee
garbage thread

It has worked to spread the news of rich pedos because no one bumped it based on topic.

you just can't take the freak mexican donkey show out of a mexican

Why is it always white guys that are pedo and kill mass people with ar47's?

Jump in a oven kike

>How does a beaner not know baseball?
Idk, they have a Professional league there graded slightly below AAA at the top. The MLB uses the post system with them, same as in Japan.

If everybody is white nobody is white.

>mexican
>white

I gave up on life a decade ago when I learned the truth that to get the upper tiers of society you had to be 'into' something taboo. Something to get you 'in the gang'.

The worst part of it is. Drugs and gay sex no longer count, not edgy enough. The least you can get by with without victimizing others is gender reassignment.

Only the pirates would give a shit closer 22$ mm after trading baseball's top young starters for nothing . .

What do you mean?
msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb/mlb-pirates-felipe-vazquez-arrested-for-solicitation-of-child/ar-AAHr2OY?ocid=spartanntp

Attached: AAHr2OK.jpg (799x533, 26K)

major league baseball

Nothing will happen to him. The top 5% in wealth are in a special caste that don't actually have laws. The rest of us only exist to be exploited/sold to.

>Im only pretending to be retarded
Except you actually are

>Another white guy.
>felipe vazquez
ok juden