Is he real, or just another Jewish lie?

Is he real, or just another Jewish lie?

Attached: Jesus.jpg (531x710, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Pup4fhb8_u4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Open your heart

soon you'll see

Attached: 1568698761482.png (660x845, 1.27M)

this
if you don't know about jebus you can't go to hell

Attached: eskimo jebus.jpg (600x585, 47K)

Hinduism and Buddhism are the most worthwhile modern religions to reach genuine spiritual enlightenment. Christianity can be followed as well but it has lost its way over the years and has a lot of baggage from being involved with Judeo Abrahamic nonsense.

youtu.be/Pup4fhb8_u4

I believe Jesus of Nazareth lived on this earth. I believe he traveled around and ministered to the poor and neglected. I believe on Palm Sunday he rode in on the back of a donkey. I believe he flipped the tables of the money changers and chased them out of the temple with a whip. I believe he was arrested, tried, convicted, beaten and crucified and died an agonizing death.
But it’s the bread to fish and the virgin mother son of God part that I just cannot accept. I am willing to add “at this point” to the end of that statement. Because, I just don’t know.

Jesus wasn't even a real person.

>pic related

Attached: jesus.jpg (333x499, 28K)

He's real and the Jews killed Him.

>>>jewish lie

>hey schlomo, I need you to create a fake religion to control the goyim, and since we are 1500 IQ superhumans; design it so that it will somehow be made state religion in Rome in 400 years
who cares? Just make sure the central figure is the perfect man so that they will listen to what he says, make his teachings peak perfect morality. Make his holy book provide the recipe for the absolute perfect society. And make him God incarnate.
oh yeah, make sure he calls Jews the synagogue of Satan. Like, we were parasitic Satan-spawned liars and such. Also make us responsible for ultimately killing him unjustly.
lol, dunno

Attached: 1560285698951.png (731x600, 150K)

he's so real and he's damning TPTB

FUCK UP WASP! Tho he is right jews killed him....Jew on jew crime over 1000 years ago

No religion or school any user here has heard of teaches the Perfect Way. They have all been corrupted and made worthless, though they did teach it at one point in time. Don't go shaking dead trees for fruit.

He is as real as you and me.

if I'm not mistaken. he is real. it just depends if you believed his word.

WTF does that mean? Non feel good boomer answers only please.

Jesus was not a Jew. Jesus was the high priest of the order of Melchizedek, to whom Abraham himself paid tribute, an entirely different priesthood from that of the Levites (Jews).

Jesus is a friend of kek

Reminder

Attached: 1546525426880.jpg (960x733, 93K)

Yes CHRIST are real you and I can become just like Jesus If we really wanted

Attached: 1565715385786m.jpg (1024x1011, 98K)

What do you think?
Christianity, Judaism and islam are all sand fucker religions.

Kek.

>((Cohen))
No wonder he can't understand the words of Jesus

daily reminder, turning the other cheek in 0 ad didnt mean 'lol just let this guy slap you again', it meant 'tell them to fuck off because their weak ass slap didnt hurt'. Jesus being some hippy pacifist is modern jewish word games. Jesus was a crazy religious zealot like all the other rebelious hebrews of his time period, he traveled around with gangsters and whores while trying to rile up the lower classes to challenge the upper classes. The reason the jews back then hated this was because the pharisees (the progenitor of the modern jews) were the rich fat cats who were selling everyone out to the romans.

>I've never read the bible
Turn the other cheek means don't let people offend you. Don't give them the power. If they offend you, it says more about them than you, it shows they need love, so give it to them, they will respect you and they will become disarmed in shock.

Gnostic-Christianity, Gnosticism, and Hermetism are the religions of the West. Christ is a good figure to believe in, but you can just as easily follow Oannes or Prometheus if Jesus is too close to Jewish influence for you. The Christ figure transcends any one mythos.

A famiarity with some Eastern philosophies never hurts, so long as you understand that they are tailored for the Eastern spirit, rather than the Western soul. The prime symbol of the West is Infinity, the symbol of the East is the Cavern.

Attached: gnostic-1000x640.jpg (1000x640, 148K)

When you find a shill and mention Jesus, they freak out. That should tell you all you need to know.