What's your excuse for being an asshole? They is a human being just like you

What's your excuse for being an asshole? They is a human being just like you.

Attached: be nice.png (524x116, 10K)

So... women are supposed to be extremely feminine, so these trannies do their best to look extremely feminine. But wait, striving to be feminine is a part of the toxic patriarchy and women should be hairy, smelly and fat?

look they're trying their best, and deserve love just like you

Trannies tie up suicide hotlines and block real people needing help.

Attached: 5c4761c0398f6.jpg (480x418, 23K)

No
And No

But that is true for every human that goes out in the world. We ALL have to do those things to be accepted by other humans.

See, this is why I fucking hate trannies.

They want privileges. Special privileges. I mean, the fuckers already have human and civil rights. They don't need anymore than that.

But because they are so self-loathing and disgusting, they have to demand so much more from the rest of us in order to keep their delusions alive.

well fuck you, subhuman vermin

>twitter post
>no date
>no name
>no link
>worth a thread on nu/pol/

There's actually no effort that goes into looking your "gender" so long as it's your real one.

IT IS MA' AM!

I don't want people to dogpile on decent people.

Insults won't change anything about the situation of those abominations. Speaking of that, isn't it peculiar that these are their most common other mental illnesses? 50% are narcissistic

Attached: 1568634054030.png (628x589, 39K)

That's another thing, these trannies prop up "male privilege" by giving into the trappings of "patriarchy", i.e., makeup, seductive apparel, girly-girl manipulation.

They want to be weak ass little bitches and be celebrated for it.

One thing I dont think trans people get is how fucking hard it is to be cis. Like you cannot appreciate the time, effort and money that goes into forcing that shit down our throats every day just to destroy society. So please be nice to non-passing cis people. Kill yourself.

They can get Jesus's love just like everyone else, as long as they repent.

Then don't post their comments on Jow Forums, you absolute brainlet.

you have the freedom to not be a digusting freak, but I guess that's too much responsibility for a man

>you have the freedom to not be a digusting freak
the irony is lost on you, what a pity

Humans, formerly.
They have devolved.

Attached: IMG_20190811_224008.jpg (567x427, 36K)

They're literally not human.

You’ll never pass. You’ll never be happy. Admit you’re sick and get help instead of trying to shove your mental illness down our throats.

Attached: burn it.webm (640x360, 2.77M)

What did I do wrong? I ignore these people when I meet them in real life and try to educate them about their mental illnesses online. I'm not being an asshole, I'm trying to help them.