I'm Asian! Asian pride! We are the masculinity! Feel free to identify yourself as Asian if you look like me!

>I'm Asian! Asian pride! We are the masculinity! Feel free to identify yourself as Asian if you look like me!
>Uh NO???? Indians aren't Asian!
>WHAT?? Pakis, Afghans, Georgians, Armenians are not Asian at all!
>HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A MONGOLOID?

Why do they act like this?

Attached: 1558355872481.png (782x911, 389K)

Other urls found in this thread:

planetcustodian.com/2015/10/19/8134/over-50-scary-images-depicting-filth-of-varanasi-and-river-ganges-that-went-viral-in-china.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I feel you are extrapolating the disparity between UK and American definitions of "Asian" out into a misunderstanding that doesn't really exist

Sand niggers aren't Asian to anyone except Brit stains, who unironically consider themselves white.

Attached: image.jpg (660x413, 222K)

idk

>Asians
>masculinity

Thanks for the laugh.

fuck off, diego.

Attached: 1564622372995.jpg (1580x3391, 1011K)

Historically, "Asia" referred to the near East, which stretched from Turkey to India.

"Orient" was what you Europeans called China, South East Asia, Japan and Korea.

Wrong.

Mongoloids are literal sperglords. If you call them a mongoloid, they'll lash out at you. Mongoloids have literally stolen the term "Asian" and when people think of Asian, they are reminded of little goblins with yellow or brown skin color and slanted eyes.

When you say Indians are Asians, or Armenians are Turks, you'll often get attacked by mongoloids (and some retarded weebs with yellow fever).

>Why do they act like this?

YOU

ARE

A

NEO

NAZI

WHITE

SUPREMACIST

and you're a slit-eyed supremacist

Attached: 1554505841272.png (761x894, 386K)

yooooo come check out my podcast guys

Attached: 1565846151328.jpg (750x1089, 677K)

nice apartment tho

>Hell yeah, Asians are good at math! Look at our test scores and income levels! We're the real master race!
>Uh NO???? Indians aren't Asian! It's orientals only being counted in these statistics!!!!

Ted Lieu listhpsthsth

>and you're a slit-eyed supremacist

i'm pure scandinavian

Who are you quoting?

no

Indians are being counted as Asians in those statistics in the US. That's why "Asians" have a high income here.

>tfw israelis are asian

you cant even be racist to us, racism doesnt exist in asian culture

That's gonna be a short podcast.

woops replied wrong post, o well

they are a race of literal soiboys, fuck them.

>>tfw israelis are asian

DA JOOOS

Nobody cares poo. You are nothing. At least the Mexicans are spics. You are just that... Indian.

South Asians are asian. But people from countries like Iran and The Stans aren't.

indians are superior to beaners, though 2bh.

Hivemind. Piss off one bee and the rest swarm. Reactionary, violent, soulless beings. I fucking hate nips, chinks and gooks. Also coconut niggers and natives. All the same bad blood.

you forgot to put memeflag on your other post, Sven

The greatest part about this whole mess is that I didn't even think twice about gooks before they began shitting up online forums and posting about their little dicks everywhere, they redpill people on their own.

Are you fucking retarded, you dumb fucking gook?

The word Asia originated from the Ancient Greek word Ἀσία, first attributed to Herodotus (about 440 BCE) in reference to Anatolia or to the Persian Empire, in contrast to Greece and Egypt.

It originally was just a name for the east bank of the Aegean Sea, an area known to the Hittites as Assuwa. In early Classical times, the Greeks started using the term "Asia" to refer to the whole region known today as Anatolia (the peninsula which forms the Asian portion of present-day Turkey). The Roman Empire referred to the entire Lydian region of what is now northeastern Turkey as the province of Asia.

>Indians
>Superior
No dumbass, you're just seeing the 0.01% of their highest caste. If you had as much indians as you do spics you'd literally be up shit's creek.

what about eskimos? :(

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK LU

Asians are the only race that have exterminated European peoples. The true hidden enemy.
Never forget the Central Asian Holocaust.

Attached: SHAME.png (1427x628, 69K)

>Sven

wtf are you on about

And they are still doing it.

Attached: 1554281458603.png (600x737, 373K)

>up shit's creek
kek. i know the lower indian castes are almost nigger tier subhumans but beaners are still worse. beaners are truly nigger tier just look at mexico. beaners are more violent than indians.

No
This. There aren't nearly as many Mexicans as there are Indians. There are 1.3 billion Indians and just about 450 million Mexicans in all the land south of the border. It's only a matter of statistics that there will be more total intelligent poos than Mexicans. Indians are worse by matters of magnitude by the simple fact that their culture is so opposite to ours. At least Mexicans share some of our cultural norms, Indians think completely different to people of the west. Same with the Chinese.

Spics are some of the worst people in the world, only Jews and trannies are worse. Check out these fuckin' beaners.

Attached: image.jpg (486x221, 84K)

>There are 1.3 billion Indians and just about 450 million Mexicans in all the land south of the border.
yeah, because the indians can actually function as a society and therefore their population grows, meanwhile the beaners are literally eating each other and carving hearts out for santa muerte and shit.

Chinks and gooks are unbelievably butthurt and copeposte more than any other race on this board

Attached: 1561925842655.jpg (1128x6032, 1.65M)

These used to be the faces of the Steppes, up to and including the Tarim Basin in what is today Western China.

Attached: skif.png (1290x625, 697K)

Penis

>society
Fucking kek. Is the bar that low that you consider that society? 20 people in a 2bd apartment scrapping away at e-waste in gigantic landfills for a single strand of copper wire. Not even spics live in squalor like this. They may be living a few centuries ago, but they aren't being ruled by an oligarchy.

For fucks sakes. Even the bugman capital of the world; China, was repulsed by the way you "people" live around your "Holy" river.
planetcustodian.com/2015/10/19/8134/over-50-scary-images-depicting-filth-of-varanasi-and-river-ganges-that-went-viral-in-china.html

Fucking paheet. If India is so good what are you doing in the US?

Attached: floting-bodies-in-ganges.jpg (800x600, 86K)

Gooks copied horse nomad culture from the Scythians, to the most minute details, and now everyone up to the Caspian Sea looks like this.
Complete, unparalleled fucking genocide. And not a single word about it, apologies and guilt are expected of whites only, apparently.

Attached: kazakh.jpg (602x401, 136K)

A small one at that.

Sorry. I don't know any stereotypical Danish name, so I went with a Swedish one because its close enough.

Tbf honestly though the asians kind of refused to accept me when I was in university (which was a PWI) in States, I mean I was kind of allowed to join in the Asian students association but I'd have zero idea since they all spoke in chinese with occasional English cuz there were a few Koreans and Japanese. But I was like an outsider still.

the Indian students association was just one guy who had no idea what was going on, and it was pretty empty. places like MIT have Sangam which have a decent size but at my uni there were very few Indians so there was no point.

I ended up joining the black students association in my last two years, honestly, I just felt more like there cuz I got dark skin, and American blacks are almost brown so it felt like home. They talked only in English which I am comfortable with. It was pretty fun actually. i made a few good black friends and even met their families. i also learnt African American English while talking with them and even right now I often end up switching to AA english in the middle of a sentence.

Jow Forums would probably disagree but I really didn't have a bad experience with blacks, not like the whites at my uni did either. People mostly got along well.

im not an indian you retarded spic. yeah, the indians live 20 per apartment and scrap away at e-waste, notice they are able to do that without murdering each other at fucking warzone levels of casualties? you subhuman taco niggers are nothing more than cannibalistic jungle apes. poojeet lower castes are filthy slaves, but they arent running around decapitating each other with chainsaws

The irony about the word "Asian" is that it is a Greek that was used to describe Anatolia + northern Mesopotamia

It was later changed from Anatolia to India.

The only reason we call these Mongoloids "Asian" is because they got butthurt at the word Oriental/Mongoloid.

And now, nobody believes you if you say that Asians can be Georgians, Afghans or Indians. It's fucking bizarre. Something needs to be done about this shit because Mongoloids are literally swarming over everything until they've taken over the world.

I'm not a spic, you retarded Indian. I'd rather live free with a chainsaw than die a slave picking away at a 2004 dell pc until the day I die.

Attached: e-waste-gallagher-13.jpg (1000x1500, 1.05M)

>Something needs to be done about this shit because Mongoloids are literally swarming over everything until they've taken over the world.
yeah the yellow bugmen need to be culled. starvation probably wont even work since they eat everything like locusts, itll have to be a disease.
>im not a spic
>b-but id rather be a cannibalistic jungle ape than a slave
thats because you are a beaner, unlike you jose im aryan so i dont have to choose what id "be". id rather have indian slaves than beaner slaves, at least the indians will do whatever shit tasks theyve been given and dont care, beaners are worthless nigger tier slaves and therefore have no reason to exist.

>also learnt African American English while talking with them and even right now I often end up switching to AA english in the middle of a sentence.

Attached: CdSmnTjUAAAwLg9.jpg (738x1200, 129K)

>UK vs US definitions of asian
What other definition of "asian" is there other than "from asia"?

Haha nice bro :)

>Asians in asia are not asian because ... my arbitrary definition

ok kid

behaving not unlike Gandalf or Al Swearengen

The only Asians I respect are Japanese, because those are the only Asians that choose to stay in their own country. I've met a single Japanese person in my entire life and I live in the Pac NW where the most of the asians are here. Meanwhile I've met hundreds of flips, vietnamese, chinese, koreans. I don't hate Asians but you have to respect the only group of them that doesn't need or want to become us. Even if Japan was an enemy, I would still have respect for them because of this.
Now that I think about it, I also can't say I've ever met a Mongolian.

Attached: 34656123451163453432.jpg (400x490, 35K)

hey did we meet the same guy? His name is Thomas and hes half jap. had a sexy gf too

This is one of the dumbest reasons to 'respect' someone I've ever read.

Guess what retard, the only reason you're in the Americas is because people moved.

The only reason anyone is outside of sub-saharan africa is because our ancestors moved around.

The only reason the west is prosperous is becuase we hunted for riches in China and India.

yo does he play street fighter too? fackin Thomas

If you're not American, you won't understand how much cringe/eye-rolling we do when we hear
>b-but the Natives let you in!
>You're occupying territory owned by them!
They never were Americans.

bump

The real question : why do whites act like this?

Attached: 1551674658617.jpg (960x618, 241K)

East Asians are the only ones other than Whites that can be prideful of their race.

Attached: 1567277503233.png (649x678, 297K)

goyim, cattle etc.

>t. poo
poos unironically larp as asians on r/hapa and r/aznidentity

Who said anything about natives?

Fucking tard.

LMAO
imagine being Indian and thinking you count as Asian

>imagine being american and this ignorant of basic geography

I don't know why they get offended by "oriental". Oriental just means east.

Geographically you might be asian, biologically you're a piece of shit.

You Chinks are the most disgusting and vile pieces of shit on this planet. More than half of your shitty culture came from India and you want to make fun of Indians. LOL

Pride of what? Copying whites and everybody else,, eating dogs, breeding like rats and sperging 24/7?

Indians, even Turks, are Asians. The wowrd "Asian" is a Greek word that was used to describe Anatolia, northern Mesopotamia. It was later expanded to include everything from Anatolia to India. "Orient" is what was used to describe "East Asia", but Mongoloids being literal feral monkeys, began to spergout and whine about it and everyone decided to call them Asian too.

in america all middle eastern people are counted as white because genetically they are more similar to whites. asians have the epicanthal fold and blacks have flat hair follicles. europe is so scared of not being able to eventually kick all of them out through paper work alone it runs from something their churches have been saying for years that isnt in the bible. they descended from kikes who wandered into europe

>mongoloids have the epicanthal fold and blacks have flat hair follicles
M-O-N-G-O-L-O-I-D-S

stop trying to gang stalk everybody into believing asians are mongoloids, so sick of it

and if you want to say its about what continent they are on all middle eastern people arent on the asian continent AAANNND jesus would be asian or a hapa. all egyptians at all times would be african. past present and future all would be african. and AND all africans and middle eastern people in europe would be caucasian

retard

>biologically you're a piece of shit.
Nice opinion you have there.

Fortunately, no one gives a fuck about it.

Attached: 1542952438193.jpg (989x955, 168K)