Millennial Recognition Thread

>Millennials are just mindless, programmed consumers and/or SJW trash
True in large part but I guarantee you - most of Jow Forums is also composed of millennials, and the entire Jow Forums ascendancy that lead up to the massive shift in society around the time of the 2016 election - the coming out of the so called "alt-right" (the term is bullshit but it was a genuine attempt by the media to name/slander an actual ideological block, however inaccurate/loaded the name is) - is the subcultural zeitgeist created by and representing the rebel-millennial spirit. That's why there's a boomer meme and a zoomer meme but no millennial meme - wojack himself is the millennial (hence the doomer and bloomer who are non-age-altered wojack edits).

We didn't build the internet (gen-x and boomers did), we weren't born into it either (like zoomers), we literally grew up along side it, it is our companion, and we therefore have the best understanding of and most power over its ostensibly chaotic memetic currents. Millennials who didn't drink the coolaid, or who somehow escaped their early-life-programming later in life, are the true wizards shaking up the culture in the current epoch.

Preaching to the choir I guess, as most of you reading this are the exact people I'm talking about but, just saying - our gen may be lost in general, but we represent the best of our gen, and we've brought about a substantial positive shift in global memetics by our sheer force of edgy shitposting, and at times, genuine research and spreading of important information.

Attached: 235243126425342452345463452.jpg (474x325, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffpost.com/entry/parent-job-interview_n_3907447
youtube.com/watch?v=dB3Ekt3y7SQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We're all going to make it, bros.

Attached: Moon-dust-is-extremely-toxic-and-poses-health-hazards-for-astronauts-730x410.jpg (730x410, 73K)

Post the habits and tendencies that you believe have enabled you to resist or overcome the programming that took so many of our brethren, and to improve your wizard power.

>meditation
>time in nature
>ample time alone in thought
>exercise, especially running outdoors
>escaping the sugar-spike appetite demon via intermittent fasting / shifting to a high fat diet
>creativity. Music for me, but any creative pursuit should have the same benefits - art, writing, woodworking, crafting, etc.

All of these activities enhance your ability to relax and flush/process emotional material, allowing your consciousness the operate clearly, free from emotional disturbance, allowing you to discover who and what you really are, and to follow the right path.

Attached: cb0cfada0a018f8252d7f14def7881d6.jpg (564x567, 49K)

bump

Nailed it... 1998 and above is kinda Jonestowned.

Attached: z.png (704x528, 398K)

You made me feel a bit better
Thank you, friend

fawkin zeez brah

comfy bump

true, millenials are the generation in the shadows.
we are also the most hated, because we are the most enigmatic and misunderstood.

Attached: 1567406936082.jpg (1484x1470, 296K)

>most of Jow Forums is also composed of millennials
yes, but we are probably 1% of our gen
the rest are mindless cattle

>most hated
it is deserved, the rest of our gen is hopeless
boomers may suck, but they are still more based and more competent than the average millennial

where does this meme come from? all the millenials I know are fine.

>more competent
At wageslaving, yes. At practical tasks like fixing a car or doing your taxes, yes.
>more based
No. Millennials, even those of us who fell to the programming and are current;y acting like SJW commie scum, are uniquely well developed in self-reflection and contemplation. Why is being an "introvert" such a meme? Because almost all of us are/were growing up. We all spent loads of time alone. We all know deep loneliness. Loneliness teaches a certain kind of wisdom, even if many of our brothers are lost - they have the potential to wake up again.

Millennials Get The Fuck Out of Jow Forums!!! This Board Will Be Dominated By Zoomers!

Attached: 1433397922016.jpg (600x797, 142K)

>capitalizes every word
So, boomers are shilling D/C between zoomers and millennials then?

>Millennial Recognition Thread
>wall of meaningless text
Milennials in a nutshell

wow. did not expect this thread to trigger moshe so bad. I think it's because of emotionally positive responses like and . Millennial self-hatred is a shill-run psyop confirmed.

the jew fears the millennial

eastern europe is different from the west
also how many of your peers can cook for themselves?

>not based
boomers are much more likely to say lgbt is horseshit

>they have the potential to wake up again.
really doubt it, millennials are not equipped with critical thinking, they can't take any criticism, saturday morning cartoons and helicopter parents keep them mentally coddled

who ever heard of this shit?
bringing your parents to a job interview
huffpost.com/entry/parent-job-interview_n_3907447

youtube.com/watch?v=dB3Ekt3y7SQ

>drinking after work everyday to numb myself from managing retards and the future.
>day after drinking 6-8 beers clears my mind and lets me settle on the way to make one goal happen instead of debating in my head the 10 different ways to accomplish it.

good post and its true, outside of some gen x fags all real oldfags are gen y

>lifting, esp body resistance
>reading, writing, trolling
>music
>learning anything new that you didn't know before

Attached: BuyYourself.png (975x731, 649K)

>real oldfags
I think it's impossible for someone to use the internet from 1995-2005 and not end up redpilled
internet culture was very different back then

but now it's been subsumed by the flood of friendly zuckerface npcs

I think that for the most part, millennials are the same both here and there. Outside of the early 90s, we were subject to the same propaganda and tech innovations. When the internet hit, it pretty much standardized our generational weltanschauung.

Also, cooking is for generations that have more time on their hands. I'm not going to spend 1-2 hrs prepping and eating a meal.

OP forgets that generations in the rest of the world are far different than in the West, I know 16 year old Eastern European and Asian zoomers who's maturity is on par a 30 year old millennial

31 I'm a millennial and fuck SJW. I don't care if someone calls me a faggot. People all have their different views and I respect that. Just seems most the SJW shit is just that, shit.

Fair enough. I'm talking about western (mostly American) culture. Which, for better or worse, is the dominant memetic force in the world and even more so on the internet.

bump

Yeah i work 14 hours a day so frozen dinners and my wife's cooking are all i really have if i want to get anything done. I work just as hard as any boomer, pay my bills, and look after myself. Boomers are really just full of themselves.

I hate sjws but most right wingin' trads and boomers are just as retarded. I'm a middle ground between the old and the new. Boomers act like i'm just another millenial faggot, but i can't relate to many millenials or snapchat gen zoomers.

last bump