Quebec Independence General /qig/

Quebec Premier Legault has new demands for the Canadian federal government and if they don't follow through Quebec will keep its government office closed in the Canadian capital, Ottawa.

The new demands are
>apply the French language to all federal institutions (including banks)
>give Quebec the power to choose its own immigrants, how many, and to give/deny residency based on french fluency and french values
>full control of temporary workers
>a single income tax form
>respect unique Quebec laws by not challenging them in federal courts

Under Canadian federal law any province may leave the confederation as they voluntarily joined to begin with. Canada narrowly escaped a 2012 Quebec Independence referendum, the previous referendum results were as follows;
>1980 - 40.5% for / 59.5% against
>1995 - 49.5% for / 50.5% against

Attached: quebecois_demands.png (922x1054, 701K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fEIJrW_auCE
montreal.ctvnews.ca/a-west-island-conservative-party-candidate-s-signs-are-being-defaced-with-swastikas-1.4595794
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based. hope they get their independence.

One day, sooner or later. Most ROC (rest of Canada) are sick of them but it would fracture Canadian identity none-the-less and cause the country to be split into two.

Attached: a_new_Canada_.png (700x466, 45K)

Who are bigger faggots, Canadians or Quebeckers?

Time to ship the frenchies to the concentration camps. Canada is a proud European anglo country, we don't have rome for these Quebec degenerates and their shit culture.

Attached: web3-little-auschwitz-concentration-camp-public-domain.jpg (620x310, 79K)

America supports this

I thought Legault was against separation? The whole thing was strong quebec within Canada or whatever? Tbh I'd like to see it just so that something exciting happens. I'd support it just cause I like quebec music. As long as I can still visit as a tourist? :)
youtube.com/watch?v=fEIJrW_auCE

where are the proud anglos? I dont see them anywhere?

The way I see it, anglos gave up control of the country in 1960 when they let the flag change. That might not have been the determining factor but it was symbolic nonetheless.
If multiculturalism is what Canada is now then we should expect distinct cultures to continue to separate from each other into enclaves.

He's technically against it but he's playing into Parti Quebecois hands as they mocked him for being too weak to Ottawa for Quebec interests. He's probably afraid to lose votes next election so he's taking a tougher stance than he originally intended.

quebec vs...

Attached: quebec_city.jpg (1359x860, 397K)

...rest of canada

Attached: new_glasgow.jpg (1312x1312, 454K)

That's what we should be at least

From what I see here and there, anglo canadians really look and sound like faggot americans hipsters. They are to America what's Disney Star wars is to Star Wars.

1995 was rigged

Quebec can fuck off at any time. If they don’t then the west will. Francos are a bunch of faggots, full stop.

You can’t see shit behind that burka, Pierre.

Quebec is more French than France now

BASED!! I love this guy..
You want a taste of this baseness anglo cuck?
Vote PPC
Or you're fucked

Attached: 821954c1d95405cd6e6acd6650717f809858c8363457d684cb19158591ad45aa.png (1500x1000, 118K)

If you kill me, I win, Justin.

Attached: canadian-pm-trudeau-at-mosque-praying-to-allah-700x350.jpg (700x350, 53K)

Quebec is a province of gibs me dats. Go ahead, we can shut off the tap.

Americans

The québécois are infinitely gayer than Americans dude come on.

You won't do shit, the federal will suck your provinces dry to keep us happy..
Mad max promised equalisation between all province so they you go ..vote for him if it pisses you off

America tried like three times to get Quebec to join the Union way back when.

Quebec is based (except faggy Montreal). I fucking hate living in the GTA.

Quebec will never be free. Support for independence has cratered since '95 thanks to immigration.
At least it has one upside. Get fucked you goddamn frogs, you're here forever.

Lol, I remember watching 1995. My liberal lovin mother lost her shit when she realized it was the migrants in Montreal that kept it from going independent.

smaller towns in gta can be comfy. Generally they will have more community events and festivals and stuff. Some of the towns are just as old as places in Quebec.

>Be Quebec
>Respected in Confederation

Choose one.

Attached: 8C54A19D-2BEC-4304-92D8-BA3E3FB086D6.jpg (1216x1423, 224K)

first competent prime minister in Quebec since Bernard Landry, also was minister of education under Landry. Based man, would vote for him again

Fuck, I hope JT wins another Majority, just so Alberta can rip confederation to shreds.

Attached: E792313D-9786-4DF2-8997-3EB1CAF9E9A9.png (1224x1256, 464K)

Heyyy thats my hometown! It looks a bit different these days. A couple of those buildings arent there anymore. One burned down I think. Lots of windows boarded up.

A damn shame. The town itself has a lot of great people and character. Not much for work tho.

Ottawa litterally paid immigrants to convince them to vote no. for every dollar that was spent on Quebec independence, the federal gov. spent 4 against it. thats why when a fucking leaf cry about gibs or some shit i tell them to fuck off, you didnt let us go the first two times, now we will make you beg for a third

>its own immigrants, how many, and to give/deny residency based on french fluency and french values

translation: Haitians and Moroccans and Algerians etc. All the immigrants that already overrun the place.

gens du pays

boomer detected

People from Quebec are such fags

Yeah I live in a smaller city. I hate Toronto.

enjoy the equalization payments then fren

Definitely the leafs. Quebec is alright other than the faggots in Montreal.

Why the fuck would I not choose anglo tears

Attached: 1517262070303.png (760x508, 124K)

Attached: 1544133861210.jpg (720x295, 88K)

do i smell SFRJ constitution from 1974
>do i smell war

>Be most based man in federal politics
>Be from Quebec

Sounds about right

Attached: MAD MAX3.jpg (650x379, 20K)

Unironically true

>Quebec separates from Canada.
>All outside provincial funding from Canadian government immediately halts
>Tourism industry doesn't produce enough revenue to keep new cou try afloat
>Economic crash for Quebec
>French people start yet another revolution
>FLQ takes office
>Government fails due to alt left retards doing their alt left shit
>Quebec goes down the shitter with all their shitty people
Let em separate

Alberta isn’t going to do shit
Enjoy your precious oil money drying up
There is literally nothing else you offer to Canada or the world

Obligatory

Attached: 1512965545991.png (1464x1536, 423K)

hi me.

seriously though, the vast majority of immigrants coming to Quebec are from french-speaking countries/ex-french colonies. i do want out though god i'd rather live in ontario or BC than this shit province.

be against equalization payments that mainly only benefit quebec. I bet he is hated in quebec and they will never vote for him.

Attached: equalizationpayments.png (981x781, 74K)

Vive Quebec libre

QUEXIT

>FLQ takes office
lmao what is this, the 70's?!

Attached: 1527268835239.jpg (1752x1328, 350K)

>Implying

>Be Quebec
>Get independent
>Start exploiting Saint Lawrence gulf oil and countless Nothern minerals
>Expand Hydro
>Prairie niggers sandoil crap runs out
>Canada begs Quebec to buy our Hydro energy/oil
>Toronto overrun by Poos and becomes a designated shitting sanctuary
>BC is bought by China
>Quebec annexes Labrador and sinks Newfoundland
>Takes back Acadie
>Quebec shuts off all immigration
>Quebec city becomes best tourist spot in North America
>Montreal bridges all collapse at once and all Shitskins/Leftie faggots starve to death
>Superior Quebec fertility (12 children each) allows us to build an army to take back North America (pic related)
>Quebec space program conquers Mars

Attached: QUEBEC EMPIRE.png (1750x1716, 207K)

>Alberta has been living off Canada since inception, farming subsidies et al. Since Harper invested our tax dollars in oil sands so a few rich American companies could make massive profit of your low grade bitumen being sold at almost a loss, you've been acting all sanctimonious and entitled. It's way overdue, and finally you pay your share.
>
>Besides, our cultural enrichment of this dull and bland country comes at a price. Poutine and bonhomme royalties, plus the privilege to have french written everywhere. We also allow you guys to pick half the supreme court justices, and sometimes you get an anglo PM.

Attached: 1521174080620.jpg (2000x1333, 1.26M)

Montreal is basically it's own thing, like Toronto, Ottawa and Vancouver. I wouldn't call them Canadian Cities just as I would never call New York or California American Cities.
Hell, even Halifax and Dartmouth here in Nova Scotia are at a state of no return now.
The Trudeau government fucked us hard, and even before that, liberal propaganda was all throughout schools and government buildings on posters. In the early 90s I still remember seeing "CELEBRATE DIVERSITY!" posters, and they were in high school as well, and I live in a very small town. No one actually noticed or gave a shit, I know I didn't, its not until I came to Jow Forums in 2012 as a retard liberal defending Obama that I started noticing this shit and remembering things.

Attached: 1528838547909.png (533x545, 203K)

He's polling no different in Quebec than elsewhere in Canada, also our current pm hates equalization and is working on getting us out of it

Attached: LEGAULT.jpg (923x615, 95K)

im half french half anglo so idc that much

Well, most of it is rightful french land anyway

Attached: vezgsjguai231.jpg (1390x1054, 505K)

>(((Montreal)))
Quebec is 95%+ white outside of that cesspit

Attached: (((montreal))).png (1636x1058, 776K)

Yup

Attached: 1532920025915.png (625x719, 1006K)

>farming subsidies
most of which are for dairy, which Quebec is the major player in Canada

>invested our tax dollars in oil sands so a few rich American companies
which investments? Federal government has invested peanuts in the oil sands, Bombardier on the other hand.

>Quebec culture
Your films are all garbage, your music is shit unless anglophone, and disco fries were a thing in New Jersey before poutine

Yea I wasn't finding pic related

Attached: 1537186497895.jpg (1530x1090, 1.06M)

>disco fries
Whoever invented this garbage should be hanged

calm down, James McCuck, We know it's hard for you to admit to the truth.
You've been brainwashed to hate your superior french neighbours for so long, but you can break that conditionning. Hell, you could even visit us and enjoy our culture, something the ROC sorely lacks.

that map is inaccurate. New foundland and most of nova scotia besides the north part was british.

Attached: 310px-Carte_Guerre_de_7_ans_Amérique_du_nord.png (310x236, 71K)

Attached: gaba.jpg (2048x1362, 664K)

SOON

Attached: french_americans.png (834x880, 506K)

Also what is this claim that Quebec annexes Labrador? It is already ours.
Or do you mean annex that thin strip of coastland?

Attached: e0n2jbT.jpg (2254x1666, 853K)

>imagine loosing all that to this poof

Attached: w.jpg (600x400, 53K)

Based map

Vive Quebec!

Attached: IMG_20190809_110056055.jpg (3264x2448, 3.7M)

Numbers game. 1.5 million people in the 13 colonies to 60K or so french colonist, with a MUCH larger area to defend. That they held for 7 years is already impressive.

yeah definetly pierre trudeau was an evil man, bolshevik really. But the anglos should have spoke up. They did nothing, rather they celebrated pierre as one of the greatest pms in the countries history.

They understand that their culture and nation will not exist if Indians and Chinese are allowed to flood into their borders. A large country like America can handle and absorb millions of immigrants. With Quebec? It's simply non-existence and erasure from history after four million or so migrants.

I have more

Attached: U6BJU95.jpg (2400x1840, 883K)

Attached: NFL_in_1912.png (975x963, 1.75M)

Vive le Québec libre

it would be the best thing that ever happened to Canada, and we would never see another liberal government elected. Quebec has been nothing but a thorn in the side of anglo canadians for 200 years.

alot of quebecers get away with racism by making it about language

Pictou county is maximum comfy we're even on the new 10 dollar bill

Attached: ngpiper.jpg (340x371, 43K)

based scottish highlander

Does the paper mill still make the whole area smell like shit?

Yet (heiled) is right. Wanting francophone immigrants is a red herring. The real way to protect our identity is to allow only european immigrants, not french speaking third worlders. I'd rather have Norwegians come in and learn french than Africans coming in already speaking it.
That said, french fluency being a requirement for citizenship I can only applaud.

Meant for

Quebecers have free college while the rest of the country doesn't. And this isn't the only form of gibs they get

We are better without the parasites

The problem is that we are fucked when third worlders "speak" French like the goddamn Haitians or some mud from middle east.

parts of it usually the Pictou part and only sometimes

Attached: hector2.jpg (1280x960, 190K)

montreal.ctvnews.ca/a-west-island-conservative-party-candidate-s-signs-are-being-defaced-with-swastikas-1.4595794

haha based quebecers putting swastikas on nonwhite ppls signs haha

yeah makes sense

Good Lord. Who could be behind such a thing?

Attached: 1504732449018.png (1500x1555, 932K)

>proud anglo country
Your country is constituted of men who didn't want freedom.

Attached: 1521579382414.jpg (1634x709, 393K)

Canada has been a thorn in the side of french canadians for 200 years

Attached: 1521170841707.png (2030x3396, 1.33M)

Didn't know that about our history. Other than the stuff with the Metis. Pretty fucked up, and has changed my opinion a lot on Quebec.

>louis riel a freedom fighter stopping the anglo genocide of metis and french speakers

you would have to be retarded or french to believe this

This

Sooooooooooooon

Attached: 1567900720038.png (1003x984, 1.82M)

Vive Le Quebec Libre

I would make southern Ontario and some of the American states a different country too. They aren’t really French and they would have to kill 3 million or more people to make it French

>Labrador isn't ours

Disappointment