School officials told investigators that she had been suspended for having a swastika symbol on some of her belongings

>School officials told investigators that she had been suspended for having a swastika symbol on some of her belongings.
>Threatens to shoot up normies
>Owns multiple guns
>Legit wearing Anarchist Cookbook shirt in mugshot

Is she, dare I say, /ourgirl/?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-17 at 7.17.42 PM.png (637x663, 343K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/wilsonalexis20/?hl=en
archive.is/C4Vzn
abcactionnews.com/news/region-hillsborough/12-year-old-arrested-for-posting-mass-shoot-threat-toward-hillsborough-middle-school-online
abcnews.go.com/US/girl-15-arrested-threatening-california-school-shooting-snapchat/story?id=65008558
wesh.com/article/altamonte-springs-girl-arrested-school-shooting-threat/28776548
youtube.com/watch?v=QAa5DB0wY1Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ywn have a cutie/crazy fash gf

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-17 at 7.21.33 PM.png (456x555, 377K)

>La Criatura

oh dios mio!

Attached: 1497123946926.gif (240x228, 858K)

She good girl, she didn’t do nothing

Damn... ahes taller than me

I didn't know having a swastika was illegal in the US.

why even live?

Attached: 1562029358770.jpg (560x675, 17K)

fake

Attached: 1510024879891.png (1000x802, 30K)

I doubt a woman could reach even a 10+ kill score.

This is an angle we should push. The mass shooter gap.

We need more female mass shooters for equality.

Sweet, it's about time.
We're getting enough media attention by now that some trash-tier women would filter into our social gravity just by sheer weight of exposure.
Get ready to drop yer pants lads, I bet we'll be swimming in trash waifus by next month.

Looks good. Jow Forums has another queen

>trash waifus

Yeah this girl is awful, I'd much rather have a debt-ridden used up thot from tinder.

This. Fuck that kike-bong

Attached: 151207153146-san-bernardino-shooting-suspects-radicalization-fbi-david-bowdich-bts-nr-00004017-large (460x259, 38K)

>anarchist cookbook

Attached: 1471042509069.png (180x271, 105K)

>wanna see the world burn with me user?

Attached: 9F765715-09C4-4FFA-9F85-6AC3B41CC7D1.jpg (901x904, 116K)

Marry me and let's crash this Clown World.

based hispanic... does not compute...

Attached: IMG_0250.jpg (474x474, 44K)

The fire rises.

Attached: 64552091_102695631018915_9196742784353042432_n.jpg (526x527, 42K)

>Attention whore gets attention, news at 11!

my kind of braap

That's it, we need queens beside us fighting for the same ideas, that would inspire a lot more other white women or maybe sympathetic non-white women.

I’m down with her. She looks unironically fun, just needs a little direction

what did she actually write you faggot, link it

>kekistan

Kill yourself

Google Alexis Wilson

this is the link, nonwhite women becoming radicalized by the white cock.

deserves bwc every day.

neck yourself for saying google you retarded normie

anyone found her IG? cmon zoomers be useful

In what world is 'Alexis Wilson' nonwhite.

Look at this chick.

A high score to be proud of

Attached: 9346958734534.jpg (640x360, 76K)

>another crazed mutt
Race mixing is a sin. These poor souls being forced into such a dismal life do not deserve this suffering.

tfw no based school shooter gf

Attached: helvetin perkele.jpg (205x246, 8K)

And Jow Forums says there's no good women out there

the duality of man

it's not. The illegal treatment by school officials was probably why she was pissed in the first place.

Dare I say it...

back in highschool, some guy doxxed me and used my info to pretend like i was threatening to shoot up something, i forget if it was the school or some janky ass buisness building, but nothing happened and the guy just stopped messing with me

>instagram.com/wilsonalexis20/?hl=en

probably the wrong Alexis Wilson but shes still a qt

Attached: giv.png (778x512, 45K)

She from Oklahoma. She's /oursquaw/

Attached: GUEST_cfaa0f5c-8473-45de-9415-ed3e3f602550.jpg (488x488, 26K)

>there are probably girls right now on Jow Forums planning to go on sprees
>you talked to them today

Attached: pp,650x642-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg (750x1000, 74K)

Attached: 1566477356278.png (640x640, 448K)

nice photoshop, retard

I just saw on the news this morning how a 13 year old boy was arrested for threatening to shoot up his school. Cops found guns and a list of all the Chads and Stacies. He could have posted here for all we know.

This is the world they chose

Attached: 1568592208650.jpg (1024x878, 58K)

But you have to be 18+ to be on this site.

>>there are probably girls right now on Jow Forums
That's literally the wildest conspiracy theory I've ever heard.

>tfw no racist, normie hating gf

Why live?

>no yandre gf who murders entire school because she is too shy to admit she likes me
Man was not meant for such feels.

Women are so fuck privileged they can threaten to kill people and be a fucking nazi and men will come to her defense.

Those are pure anglo genes, Hans.

We've...we've come to the defense of men who have *actually killed* people and been fucking nazis, here on this board. Multiple times. I'd say the tide has shifted to where that's the norm, now. She isn't getting any special female privilege, not from here.

No, wait, I tell a lie, she's not getting mercilessly lambasted for getting arrested before actually killing anyone, like a dude would.

an attempt was made

Attached: tenor543434.gif (220x160, 147K)

Are you lost? Who here hasn't threatened to kill people and embraced some Nazi ideology?

probably it was meant to be a joke from the 400 people thing I wouldn't think it is serious

My kind of joke.

wife material if you ask me

>School officials told investigators that she had been suspended for having a swastika symbol on some of her belongings.

How much you wanna bet there's tons of kids walking around with pic related just fine?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-17 at 8.13.37 PM.png (344x334, 87K)

men will come to the defense of any women no matter how ugly/unattractive they are. Not all men will go for uggos, but a significant amount do

Attached: consider this dick.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Seems fuckable.

Honk

ya hear that FBI? This girl is based and kawaii.

And she would have succeeded if it weren't for ya meddling kids.

>no psycho potential school schooter gf

Bruhs first that chick that was going to shoot up Columbine then this chick. Why are these qts doing this?

Attached: e284d9db41da20417e73a1783f9af5a36e9d348c.jpg (600x350, 23K)

All I'm worth mate.

is she wearing an anarchist handbook shirt? based

too old.

Attached: tmp_Pedobear (1)-565163752.png (100x184, 4K)

Because we're breaking the conditioning

neck yourself

no u

That's the face of someone looking for the high score.
No soul in those eyes.

no soul in any woman's eyes, user.

What in the sweet fuck

Attached: 63A823B4-5703-450C-88CE-15CD92A398F7.png (750x1334, 1.28M)

>irrational woman says ridiculous thing because of petty shit
oimagine moy shawk

Name != race.
Take a look at her. She definitely looks mixed.

First of all, there's nothing wrong with anything she did.

The "threat" that was made isn't even a threat. If you understand English, this just means "Don't be a little bitch, stay strapped, know it's your own damn fault if you die." This is reality, this isn't some sort of bubblegum kingdom where the walls all have round corners made of pillows.

If anything what this girl did is literally community service, she has basically created a wonderful PSA out of the goodness of her heart. She explains to kids that the world is a dangerous place, and it is their own fault, their own shortcoming, if they die. They have been given fair warning, been told to put their dukes up, and when they don't do this, these children themselves are the only ones to blame when they get fucked up. Spineless faggots in the world today. This is an act of a gentleman to give fair verbal warning before a duel,this is noble as opposed to the modern standard of guerilla warfare.

At this point, just cut the brains out of every child and keep them alive with feeding tubes if we're going to make this sort of shit the standard. If children are not expected to be able to provide for themselves in a manner that ensures their own safety and survival, why expect them to have a functioning brain? why expect them do do a damn thing? Just keep them alive in a manner that requires absolutely no effort on their part. That's how low the fucking bar is.

"But guns are bad", a gun is just an object, the gun isn't what is "bad" here, the bad thing is a person, and if your life is threatened by the "badness" of somebody who is "bad", then it is on you to step your game up and be "badder", to ensure that you are the threat to their life, rather than the other way around. These deaths, every single fucking time, fall upon the backs of the children. Even the kindergartners, these kids have the capacity to shoot a handgun,and there is no excuse for them to be lacking when their lives depend on it.

Attached: childsoldier.jpg (600x412, 68K)

She did nothing wrong, she was just being edgy.
Now she's alone, scared
Chained up in some dark cold cell.
Vulnerable.
I want to identify as female and be her cell mate so badly.

I wouldn't mind sticking my pp in this squaw mutt cutie.

>I want to identify as female and be her cell mate so badly.
absolutely based

Nice. The fire rises. We must find our femcels and save them from the fucking school

>When interviewed, Wilson told investigating officers that "she didn't mean the statement to sound the way it did and that she was just trying to teach her coworker to not be afraid of firearms," the report said.
archive.is/C4Vzn

Um that isn’t her!!!!!
Look at miles man Jesus

There've actually been more. They just haven't made as much news as Sol Pais and Alexis here because they were minors, and their names and images didn't get released.

>12 year old, Brandon FL
abcactionnews.com/news/region-hillsborough/12-year-old-arrested-for-posting-mass-shoot-threat-toward-hillsborough-middle-school-online
>15 year old, Clovis CA
abcnews.go.com/US/girl-15-arrested-threatening-california-school-shooting-snapchat/story?id=65008558

>16 year old, Altamonte Springs FL
wesh.com/article/altamonte-springs-girl-arrested-school-shooting-threat/28776548

I think it's interesting that none of them actually went through with it. The only girl who actually shot anyone was Maya "Alec" McKinney, the FtM transgender

It could just be cries for attention. The way women "attempt suicide" through the least efficient methods possible and then bask in the support they're given. Well, now suicide isn't the hot button topic and mass-shootings are, so they could be making baseless threats to satisfy their female narcissism.

mmhmmmm gib me these milkers for sure

>Anarchist Cookbook shirt
>/ourgirl/
I thought you faggots hated Anarchists.
But yeah, she could definitely get my Big Commie Cock.

Attached: 1567288785860.jpg (688x688, 81K)

>Now she's alone, scared
>Chained up in some dark cold cell.
Britfag, calm down, women's jails on Oklahoma are not the dungeons beneath the Tower of London. Her cell will be adequately lit during waking hours, and she won't be chained up except when she's being transported. The cell will, however, be cold. I will concede that. I hope they give her a fleece jacket or blanket.

Kawaii

Video of her perp walk into the courtroom.
youtube.com/watch?v=QAa5DB0wY1Y

What do you make of her facial expressions, Jow Forums? How would you interpret them?

Nervous

if you reverse image search it just pulls up "the anarchist cookbook"

>scared
>alone
>in chains
Sounds hot af

>The report says Wilson's mother told investigators that her daughter had saved up to buy the weapon but that it wasn't odd, "due to the fact that Alexis has always shot firearms and had hunted."

Attached: benis.png (904x542, 9K)

>threatens to shoot 400 people
WITH A CAMERA! jesus fuck don't you people understand thottery?

Attached: 1509906948003.jpg (720x692, 78K)

Please stop posting this picture of me

>be me
>27
>found a 20y/o fashy blonde
married within 3 months, though admittedly we’ve know each other for a long time because our families are close friends

Rip

>marrying a fascist woman
she'll run off with a nigger at your first sign of weakness

I thought it was illegal for the media to dox minors

>that eye color
She... looks like a hapa

Not if it's a nazi.

>does rain dance