>Serbia couldn't single-handedly destroy Canada in a week

TOP KEK dog fucker!!! Oh believe you me, us Serbs are ITCHING for a war with Canada. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Canadian soil that has running water, maple syrup, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the gypsies, albanians and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Canadian dog fucker they see. When Serbia's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Attached: leafs vs srbs.jpg (607x608, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/sick-brits-travelling-serbia-sex-11360625
cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/no-future-no-children-pledge-1.5286721
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The virgin leaflet FEARS the Serbian BVLL.

Attached: srb vs leaf.jpg (400x399, 34K)

posting in a BASED and REDPILLED thread
mods sticky please

Attached: 1541307417886.gif (112x112, 18K)

based

Attached: rake you soon.jpg (700x525, 223K)

>When Serbia's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide
That was years ago Ivan.....
Does it ever bother you that the best ruler your nation ever had was a Croat?

Attached: tito.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

>Serbia touches America's hat
>Serbia ceases to exist and must apologize for anti-semitism for the next 2000 years while Justin Trudeau dabs across what's left of Serbia on a hovercraft.

And exactly what the fuck is your problem bud? I'll jersey pull ya and start the fuckin chainsaw.

dude weed lmao

IF THATS HOW IT IS THE I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY
I WILL FUCKING MOVE TO CANADA AND HELP YOU MOTHERFUCKERS RAKE ALL DAY LONG

Based and hoserpilled

ITT : The niggers of the balkans talk shit to the niggers of the americas.

I wish you guys would go to war- we'll bomb both of you into Oblivion while accusing you of war crimes

Don't you talk to me or my wifes son ever again.

You have my support serb bro. Just make sure and gas every last single Canadian snow nigger cuck

Attached: 354A9857-B05E-4643-9CC5-A82AE804DF0D.gif (350x272, 1.41M)

You have my blessing bro, but to be honest, I don`t care what happens to that faggot country.

Occupying your country was so much fun :3

Attached: c2680d9b-a338-43ec-a4e4-a58bcf6a56f8.jpg (400x267, 46K)

Don't even know where your country is. And the American dogs would just protect us. Eat shit, shit talker while I keep fucking dogs all I want

Attached: dabdabdab.gif (250x203, 136K)

>Writes "Couldn't" single handedly defeat Canada in a week" in his own post title.

Youre damned right you COULDN'T , budd'eh.
We're not your fwends, guy.

I'll help too serb

Who do I have to fight for as a diaspora fag?

Attached: Serbian_White_Eagles_FC_logo.png (268x372, 136K)

Don't hurt Slovenia pls

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/sick-brits-travelling-serbia-sex-11360625
ONE OF US ONE OF US
GOOBA GABA GOOBA GABA

why are you doing this Serbia

Because of THIS.
You're better off under Serbian subjugation. We'll crucify this faggot in downtown Toronto and make men out of you, although you will have to relinquish your females and assimilate yourselves into Serbhood.
Expect us.

Attached: the absolute state of leafs.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

Serbia is itching to prove themselves to Germany once more

He is such a wonderful Princess

Nice Diemaco leaf. I've always liked what you guys did with the old girl.

All Americans are welcome to join the rampage within our foreign volunteer units. Alternatively, you are allowed to stay in the US and mind your own business, lest you try to interfere on behalf of the leaf, you will suffer unforeseen consequences.

Attached: day of rake.jpg (600x400, 104K)

Then send your leader here, and have him do a bad air guitar to some RUSH songs.
Assuming your country can afford the plane ticket...

>Aussie steps foot in canada
>Freezes

Would it be called the United Serbian republic ? And will Toronto be called Newest Belgrade ?

Well I want an M92 and I'll shoot anyone with it you tell me to

>cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/no-future-no-children-pledge-1.5286721
>just found this
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA.
Holy shit you people are so fucked.

Attached: 1567966708606.jpg (447x438, 16K)

He has a meme arrow in the title meaning implying
>Serbia couldn't single-handedly destroy Canada in a week
You dumb reddit nigger

your poor ass country couldnt afford the gas to cross the ocean. Where are the strong? Come and take it.

Attached: 1514361711058.jpg (3187x1656, 981K)

he's gone in a month
Serbia don't

>Albanian
>Chad

Literally should never exist in the same sentence , eat shit turk

>"Canada has no official church, and the government is OFFICIALLY COMMITTED TO RELIGIOUS PLURALISM.[298] Freedom of religion in Canada is a constitutionally protected right, allowing individuals to assemble and worship without limitation or interference.[299] The practice of religion is now generally considered a private matter throughout society and the state.[300] With Christianity in decline after having once been central and integral to Canadian culture and daily life,[301] Canada has become a POST-CHRISTIAN, secular state."
In translation, the government of Canada is officially committed to tearing apart the traditional shape of Canada, unironically and openly so. Imagine not being content with spontaneous and organic degeneracy and (((secularisation))) but actually fucking working on it proactively as a state.

Attached: clapclap.png (449x322, 225K)

>loses every battle to virgins

Attached: buttfucked.jpg (2800x3072, 1.8M)

Why would you bother? Canada is doing a good job destroying itself. Go back to smoking your unfiltered cigarettes Mr Serbia

Why do you keep repeating the Albanian eagle in different sauces?

Who just did you called turk you amerimongreil?

Attached: turk.jpg (736x904, 112K)

Yeah bro, no shit, I've just been looking into this right now. It is amazing how fucked Canada actually is. I know Jow Forums makes fun it leafs all the time, but this is just WEW.

Attached: a fucking leaf.jpg (944x670, 61K)

BASED SERBIA!
REMOVE LEAF!!!

I'm Slovenian you cock sucker , Albanians should be enslaved

Attached: albania.jpg (1800x4408, 1.97M)

Nebi bas tako lako mogli Kanade je prepuna pedercine ali samo koliko silni broj ljudi ovde zive bi napravio resultat gde ni crvene beretke vam nebi bili dovoljno za vas Srbezda.

Rolland

Fuck Reddit yes, but im so incredibly sorry im not on top of everything Jow Forums. I dont live on this website like you, you fucking loser. Lol

Interesting. What are you?

Dijaspora bre.

Literally every ass blasted pussy on pol
>F-F-Fuck Canada! Day of the rake when
You all sound like faggots with skin thinner than bible paper.

Attached: Crying faggot.png (633x758, 146K)

>we bombed villages
>we won

wew lad. so based

>*i'm X% ''''''slovenian'''''

But the rest is still Amerimongrelism. Sorry

Ali slazem se jebes Kanadu. Podrsku moju imate.

My father is a immigrant from Slovenia and my mother was born in northern Italy right on the border. So no , nigger - you're wrong. 1st gen immigrant, you Albanian turkish dog.

Jebeš vse neumne Albance

Well, at least you're trying. Keep working on it.
Пaдeжи тe јeбy мaлo, и јoш пap гpaмaтичких cтвapи. Eвo нaпиcaћy цeo твoј пocт пpaвилнo кaкo јe тpeбaлo дa звyчи, aкo ти нeштo знaчи.
>He биcтe бaш тaкo лaкo мoгли. Кaнaдa јe пpeпyнa пeдepчинa, aли тaкaв cилни бpoј љyди oвдe живи дa би тo нaпpaвилo peзyлтaт гдe вaм ни цpвeнe бepeткe нe би билe дoвoљнe.
Oвo "Зa вac Cpбeздa" нe знaм штa знaчи зaиcтa икcДe.

Attached: scuse me.jpg (325x298, 14K)

Stop trying to start another great war. Europeans love maple syrup too much to allow anything to happen to Canada. Us burgers wouldn't even have to get involved.

Hvala dosao sam ovde jako rano i slabo znam

kaj čuti črnec

Operation Medak pocket showed otherwise

Attached: moc7hlnxw5l31.jpg (720x951, 75K)

Дијacпopa нијe cлaбocт, aкo јe yмepeнa. Oгpoмнa вeћинa Cpбa и дaљe живи нa cвoјим oгњиштимa, тaкo дa нијe пpoблeм штo имaмo дocтa љyди y paceјaњy. Haдaм ce дa cви нeгyјeтe cвoј јeзик и идeнтитeт. Jeднoг дaнa ћeтe бити вeoмa кopиcни и мoћи ћeтe дa пoмoгнeтe cвoј нapoд мoждa и вишe нeгo штo биcтe мoгли дa cтe oвдe.
Пoглeдaј нa пpимep шиптape и кoликo ce њихoвa дијacпopa aнгaжyјe oкo нaциoнaлних питaњa. Дeвeдeceтих гoдинa cy им из Швaјцapcкe cлaли нoвaц и oпpeмy, пoмaгaли кpијyмчapeњe opyжјa из Aлбaнијe нa Кocoвo и Meтoхијy, y Aмepици cy лoбиpaли y Кoнгpecy и cтвapaли вeзe ca пoлитичapимa, и тaкo дaљe.
Taкo дa знaш, нe мpзe cви Cpби cвoјy дијacпopy. Ja миcлим дa oнa мoжe бити јaкo дoбpa cтвap. Paзyмeм дa cи ти """Кaнaђaнин""" јeбигa, aли мoжeш итeкaкo дa нeгyјeш cвoјe пopeклo.

based ancient pasta

>t. american çefur mongreil

we are the same race faggot. just joking

Attached: 1567953955198.png (327x316, 165K)

I kinda wish we just left you retards to kill each other after daddy Tito finally croaked.

Tbh fair , all çefur are realistically meaningless - however brother i'm proud of Slovenia. Are you proud of Albania?

TITOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: keke.png (500x502, 149K)

Yes it's getting better. Seen even sloven tourists this year

Attached: 18403732_10154741958891523.jpg (960x540, 139K)

ahahah i'm glad to hear it man. Tbh i've never met an Albanian i truly hated - i just find it funny to start lil squabbles.

Fact of the matter is, brother, if you're proud of your country and willing to work to make it better , the community better etc etc, then fuck what anyone else says. Stay strong.

Next time in in Slovenian ill swing on down and give you a potica loaf :)

Attached: THIC.jpg (1600x1067, 226K)

You're still a mongrel, subhuman.

Attached: 4L_SGT5grYf.gif (720x480, 126K)

THEY WERE BORN LITERALLY LESS THEN A 30 MILES FROM EACH OTHER , SUCK MY DICK

>There wouldn't be a square meter of Canadian soil that has running water, maple syrup, electricity, or petrol
So you wanna turn Canada into Serbia? Fuck off were full

Lol based. I dont get the balk shitstorm seriosly, but the autism is top-tier. When you're in balkans go in Albania. It's really too balkanic and welcoming. Also food is great and cheap

It's fun desu, every time i see a balk thread and all the various flags going at it - it just makes me want to go back and i miss it more and more. The /balk/ may not be perfect but they do great with what they have. Will do brother, if i get mugged by a çefur ;) ill resend my potica offer. haahhaah

Attached: Wina.png (490x282, 183K)