Don't read this book

don't read this book.

Attached: 1153325824753.jpg (329x499, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-two
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

snowden is a retarded libshit

every book of value on the underhandedness of government was written before 1997.
fuck off, kike.

I agree

Snowden is a kike shill

Snowden was CIA dabbing on NSA for stepping on their turf. Everytime media says you should be outraged by x doing y, x is being a non compliant liability to the big chacha's.

Totally backwards.
NSA dabbing on CIA for being glowniggers.
Thanks glowfrens.

fuck off edward

Don’t worry CIA I don’t like him either.

>Snowden employed by the NSA is told to execute a secret mission by the NSA to come out under the guise of a whistleblower to damage the public image of the organisation and limit its operating capabilities.

Right, great analytics cumbrain.

wasnt planning to anyway lmao fail.

>don't read this book.
Yes, Mom.

Snowden had all the good intentions. Too bad humanity is not competent enough to handle the knowledge. Too bad the fucker himself didn't understand the game that's at play.

I don't read books.

Read this instead

Attached: 104100E4-044C-4174-9D1F-9C1BAA4D123B.jpg (671x990, 160K)

That’d be pretty funny, true or not.
>Just sneak the data out in rubiks cubes, Ed, they’ll be so blown out

It shows

Unless you understand the true aims of the king nigger administration, your perspective of this is wrong. Please redpillme on pic related.

Attached: image_proxy.png (300x300, 111K)

>Edward Snoyden

The main reason not to buy this book is that the NSA is pushing a lawsuit to hijack any money made on the book. Fuck your 4th amendment rights and fuck Snowden's 1st amendment rights. You are owned and you owe your government 50%.

Are you familiar without Arpaio his fruit of the poisonous tree interviews? Hammer?

m.soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-two

The things he found out whilst on the birth certificate investigation.

I was not, thank you user.