We are ALL African

Stop the hate, Jow Forums. All humans in the world were descended from black african people who migrated all over the world founding great civilization wherever they went. From Egyp to Israel, Someria to Mexico to China, and YES even you, white people, like it or not, this is what your ancestor looked like. Every time you speak ill of a black man, you are insulting your own blood. Scientists around the world all agree that this is true. History and science back it up.

Attached: B9D01FB1-0FF4-4A1A-B40D-F63D5BAF28CF.jpg (433x599, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/
youtube.com/watch?v=uJauteYFEsE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wtf is up with the shape of that nigga's head?

So you're saying the rest of us evolved from niggers?

shut up nigger

Your right.
>my ancestors

Attached: IMG_2472.jpg (426x640, 68K)

>we are all African
No. Europeans, Canadians and Argentinians are cumskins (wh*Te).

well to be fair homo erectus left for europe 2 million years ago.

Europeans descend from neanderthals aswell, so it's not entirely correct to say we all descend from "africans" in that regard.

Lol I don’t have monkey skin and features. We’re not all monkeys

bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/

>Compare this lumpy nigger face to an ancient European from 5000 years ago

God niggers are ugly

Attached: Yamna_cultdure.jpg (797x981, 71K)

There is evidence of human presence in Europe as early as 1.6 million years ago, in the form of stone tools discovered at Lézignan-la-Cèbe, France, in 2008

you know what? we and all our pets too were the same bacteria once

Yeah right.

Attached: A1A3A37D7B264109BE2D15B2648C1C4F.jpg (845x403, 130K)

And yet guess which one all the white gals are hiking up with on Tinder?

>t. Macaco preto

I had 1500 matches on tinder in about 4weeks and i come from a small swedish town with just 150k people.

There was black girls, arabs, muslims, swedish ofc. I could hook up with black muslim girls in hijab without any problem and im a white swedish christian, most likely it would not been liked by her own "men".

But women are horny and don't tell other men what theyre doing in secret.

>All humans in the world were descended from black african people

Nice try fuckstick. If they are my ancestors, I cannot be a "racist" for calling them niggers and not wanting to be around them or hating their nigger behavior.

No, but I respect your opnion.

>this level of cope
Stop larping as a nigger. Tinder is whorebook and Whites are statistically the most preferrable male mates of ALL races save for Arab whores according to dating site statistics. Now cry into your kippah because Bibi's about to finally lose out to PALESTINE BAYBAY

Attached: Wyattdidyousaytomepunk.png (476x565, 227K)

Using the OP's theory, we evolved separately from niggers and developed a superior intellect due to living in colder climates and having to stay warm, as well as we evolved white skin to soak up more sun. Niggers selected for base primal traits in the jungle and therefore never evolved intelligence as they didn't need anything more than hunting. They are evolutionarily disadvantaged because they can't even build their own great armies or build air conditioning the way the Caucasians have. They are not an elite warrior race. They are a drain on the world, reproducing at massive rates to make up for their shorter lifespans. It's a complete insult for the white man to have to deal with them in everyday life, let alone a white woman reproducing with one.

Attached: you-will-know-my-name-soon-enough-no-larp.jpg (359x522, 157K)

Kill yourself, ugly nigger

Attached: 1546605116938m.jpg (1024x869, 93K)

No, we're not you fucking nigger.

Attached: out of africa.png (1411x1112, 1.1M)

>flag
Did you take a 23 and me test and found out you were 2% nigger and 98% brainlet

Interesting, i've seen people argue IQ is correlating with amount of neanderthal dna.

I know certain asians have the highest amount of neanderthal dna and are also the highest IQ race.

>>small town
,000 people

lol euros are packed in like sardines and dont even realize it

Attached: 1551571983133.png (1052x1336, 2.32M)

I have a question. If we started from blacks, why do blacks come to our country? Why don’t blacks build a strong country which people want to live?
You know Wakanda is not real

Attached: 94256424-7888-4482-94AB-9761EF2AC27C.png (968x681, 677K)

>packed in like sardines
They have a housing crisis.

>Stop the hate, Jow Forums. All humans in the world were descended from black african people who migrated all over the world founding great civilization wherever they went. From Egyp to Israel, Someria to Mexico to China, and YES even you, white people, like it or not, this is what your ancestor looked like. Every time you speak ill of a black man, you are insulting your own blood. Scientists around the world all agree that this is true. History and science back it up.

Attached: DA0C4FB2-5A63-4572-B00D-DD1B9044FAC8.gif (311x362, 1.99M)

Thought it was small in US standards considering new york has like 14million.

But i guess there are plenty of equal sized towns in US aswell, it's pretty big after all

>descended from
evolved from. you are junk data.

Because Africa is not the cradle of humanity nor civilization. It's a lie perpetuated by jews in order to assist in the subversion and deconstruction of the white races by means of interbreeding.

Attached: 1472202516537.jpg (736x360, 49K)

stfu kike the science is not on your side,
youtube.com/watch?v=uJauteYFEsE

essential pol viewing

Somali rats even cannot make a fake story. Why are they so stupid?

Daily reminder that the brown orcs we call "Black people" are not really actually the only African race. They genocided all the rest. They're Bantus. Bantoids. Disgusting baboon lipped violent monkeymen from the West African jungles.

Attached: odqea3qk8mm31.png (768x768, 835K)

Shut up Nigger, good niggers are in the jungle and don't think in the rest of the world.

I'm living in a great village of the deep France in Normandy 1k people, obviously can't get any match there but i'm not on those degenerate site like you pal

Where do you think Neanderthals came from brainlet.

if we're all africans stop bitching about africa getting drained dry by fellow africans. it all belongs to us as well.

>All humans in the world were descended from black african people

Yes but we also descended from apes...

Attached: 1566956943377.jpg (482x514, 46K)