Why are Mexicans so overwhelmingly

Blue-collar and into meatheaded things like sports and trucks? Yet they are short and are basically hapas.

Where are the Mexican engineers and inventors? Scientists and great thinkers?

Attached: mexican.jpg (719x1024, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LLqqZmNFa_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They have the worst skin tone. Brown is worse than black. At least black is just a dark brown (although it's not attractive either). Brown skin or mutt skin is icky. It has unhealthy undertones and it's not even a natural color. At least nigger skin is dirt (or poop but whatever). Brown skin is just... what is that? The men don't look masculine and the women don't look feminine. They look like goblins.

Attached: efwewff.jpg (183x156, 9K)

>Where are the Mexican engineers and inventors? Scientists and great thinkers?
Probably back home earning a good wage and living comfy?

The ones on their tv look pretty damn good. We don't get the successful good looking ones coming across the border

This. When Mexico finally purges all their Mestizo trash into America I'm moving to Tijuana.

Castizo blanquitos are running the show. Mestizo morenos are doing the gardening.
Indios are selling elotes of corn.
Way the world works.

Attached: 89937A42-0379-4EF3-9FB2-1079A3442D7B.png (454x574, 272K)

can comfirm.

Mom is a psychologist and has a job at the government hospital IMSS and gets paid good money for not a lot of work.

Dad despite not going to college is smart and owns several transport buses and earns even more than my mom.

Im about to finish law school and this semester and can speak 3 languages and we live very comfy as upper middle class.

Only NACOS as we call them (low breds) illegally immigrate to the US or canada and are generally human garbage. unfortunately despite the millions that have left mexico is still plagued by millions more of these nacos and people from good families like myself have to live in gated comunities to protect ourselves

>Where are the Mexican engineers and inventors?
My PhD advisor in Chemical Engineering is a mexican american

In Mexico, only genetic trash migrate to other countries

youtube.com/watch?v=LLqqZmNFa_A

In Mexico lol. Why we would go to other place ilegally?

I disagree. With mexicans, you can at least tell the difference between them. With niggers, you're better off assuming they're all the same instead of trying to differentiate between them.

A lot of Mexicans are literally retarded

Look up the average penis size of the mexican. Yes, it is small.

Latinos are very hard working but they don't really have the IQ for engineering like whites and Asians

>basically hapas.
u saying wat u son of basterd bich?

Attached: ZOG_hapa.jpg (1024x571, 157K)

We have more in common with Anglo rednecks then we’d like to admit, definitely more than a limp wristed liberal
Faggot. It’s probably why they’re trying so hard to brainwash our kids with their (((latinx))) and nigger loving horseshit, I’ve built many a bond with my white coworkers over a beer after work and talking about our trucks and the last shooting/fishing trip we went on

Spics are subhuman and have low intelligence, so they work shit jobs.

The world would be better off if anyone tainted with Amerindian blood was eradicated.

Tons of mexicans are in STEM fields, they just usually have more european in them (not always though). 3 of the doctors at the hospital I work at are from mexico, all are skinny and around 5'11. Brown but clearly have considerable iberian admixture. Basically spicy hapas.

In Mexico. You didn’t believe the best and brightest were coming here, did you? We’re getting the dregs.

because mexico doesn't make engineers. latin engineers are made in brazil and costa rica.