Vote for PPC

This is your daily reminder for you fellow leafs to vote for the PPC.

Canadians everywhere are going to watch the debate and see how shitty the other candidates are

Attached: AF2F3C31-291C-4CD3-BAE2-61C77558D778.jpg (605x720, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VpLYq7BcMn4
cbc.ca/news/politics/maxime-bernier-peoples-party-federal-election-debate-2019-1.5285871
youtu.be/n5cFFPdsRSs
theprogress.com/news/candidate-chosen-for-peoples-party-of-canada-in-chilliwack-hope/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Absolutely based. First time I'm gonna watch a debate in ages.

Nice tits.

>Vote PPC and split the vote
Brought to you by Team Trudeau.
Go choke on a cocks!

Oh shit the exposed part of an upper breast.

YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS Jow Forums

Attached: 1568769032592.jpg (952x717, 100K)

FFS FINALLY

Attached: bernier white genocide.png (1232x1014, 739K)

I'm from Beauce, I'll literally be voting for Bernier, can't fucking wait

Attached: 1507488094152.jpg (1728x1388, 561K)

when is the debate?

>Coooming intensifies

Mommy

The first one is October 7th, the second October 10th although I believe that one is in French.

Have some hope bud

I'm voting liberal. why would you not want the collapse?

Better than the alternative, you fucking shill

He's unelectable first and foremost because of his accent.
The media will call even his most benign and logical ideas extreme and "un-canadian", because apparently Canada has forever left it's gates open to mass immigration. And all the retarded boomers will nod and agree with them in unison. If only he was more suave and eloquent in english could he maybe win them over.

>voting
>leaf

god that's like forever away. ill just watch youtube of Mad Max destroying Cuckdeau.

High IQ.

I wasn't going to vote, but those tiddies...

Attached: 1568726321356.jpg (960x584, 116K)

>He's unelectable first and foremost because of his accent.

Didn't stop Chretien.

Attached: download.jpg (267x189, 6K)

Why is he sucking zionist dick with David Rubin?
He’s just another crypto kike with empty promises

For (((unknown))) reasons I can't. Voted in every election before this though...

hes an asshole
no thanks

>This is your daily reminder for you fellow leafs to vote for the PPC.

FOAD you liberal shill.

Every vote on the right stolen from Scheer by Bernier is for all intents and purposes a vote FOR Trudeau.

But of course you know that, you fucking libtard fraud-shill.
youtu.be/VpLYq7BcMn4

>Split the vote and have trudeau win again goy

Nixe try trudeau

Attached: 1568639425737.webm (224x400, 2.95M)

He was also a disaster

Every time they call him a bigot, racist or any of the other buzz words you have to take a drink.

YOU FUCKING KEKS PISS ME OFF SO FUCKING MUCH. SCHEER IS LITERALLY TRUDEAU-LITE. VOTING FOR HIM WON'T CHANGE SHIT. I'D RATHER VOTE FOR TRUDEAU THAN FOR SCHEER, ATLEAST THERE MIGHT BE A CHANCE PEOPLE WAKE THE FUCK UP BECAUSE WHITE BECOMING A MINORITY HAPPENS IN A SHORTER TIMESPAN

Attached: 1506961389586.jpg (225x225, 10K)

How is Scheer actually different from Trudeau?
At least with Trudeau we might get the cumbrains off their TVs in 4 years to make a real vote happen

Yeah, precisely...
But honestly even a Bernier super-majority wouldn't change anything.
Just a slower ethnic replacement, still no abortion laws etc.

Attached: 1568399796181.jpg (191x293, 11K)

Why are your countrymen so retarded that they think voting for scheer will save Canada?

Why vote in general? If it’s true that Bernier will never win then what the fuck are any of us in the west doing, just waiting until we’re overrun? We keep playing a game that we will never win.

>Why are your countrymen so retarded that they think voting for scheer will save Canada?
Not being redpilled for long enough I guess. As time passes, I'm starting to feel like accelerationism is the only way forward for the West.

Attached: e58c2c82-619b-40ec-b36a-c4fbface7730.jpg (776x1024, 113K)

PPC gaining seats helps shift the Overton away from globohomo. Scheer and Trudeau are both a vote to shift it further left.

Do you even comprehend a first past the post election, in a multi-party (not 2 party) system?

Attached: CZMKLnPWYAEpU0f.jpg (599x400, 41K)

Jesus Christ, one of the most boomer comments I've ever seen in my entire life.

>Why can't we have two debates - one for the real horse race between Scheer and Trudeau on network television and a second one for the joke candidates from the third, fourth and fifth parties on some streaming service like Netflix or Gem? Why muddy the waters of serious electoral politics with kooks and posers? This isn't "The Bad News Bears in Breaking Training" here - this is the real deal!

cbc.ca/news/politics/maxime-bernier-peoples-party-federal-election-debate-2019-1.5285871

they are already starting with the
>MUH EBIL NAZIS
narrative.

>I wonder if red, white and black will become the new fashion statement, perhaps flying above brown and black on a grey canvas.

>>Vote PPC and split the vote

The "Conservatives" are barely different from the Liberals. It's not splitting anything.

Fuck Scheer and you kike shills.

It's clear to me that while Jow Forums Jow Forums was relevant and integral to Trump winning a few years back; in this current Canadian election, Jow Forums is nothing but liberal shills pretending to be Maxime Bernier supporters (or, if you legitimately like Maxime... you're just a fucking moron, and I guess Jow Forums was right about Leafs-- cancer posters through and through).

Either way, peace out you fucking scum (I bet some of the shills itt right now were responsible for the absurd Faith Goldy/Trudeau drinks "scandal" thread I saw earlier, and talk about here):

youtu.be/n5cFFPdsRSs

If you vote for Scheer you may as well just vote for Trudeau. They both wage the same war against (real) Canadians.

Short memory, or you're just a kid.

Attached: 1564884015188.jpg (742x960, 142K)

C'est entre nos mains.

Attached: maps.gif (840x630, 745K)

I don't if he sounded retarded, Chretien balanced the budget which is unheard of for a liberal

check out those tits

Not sure what you're talking about but Scheer and the current year Conservatives are a fucking joke and have pretty much the same policy as the Liberals on everything except meaningless social issues. They are Liberal Diet. There is no vote splitting.

How fucking based can you get

back to l*ddit you go

Vive le Québec!

Avec le debat, y'a des chances.
L'immigration c vraiment tout ce que le monde veulent.

Cumbrains also go to hell
t. Catholic

Osti que j'espère que Bernier va être invité au débat, je suis sur à 100% que les Québécois vont connecté avec lui

The debate should be fun

Attached: Screenshot_20190917-230015.png (2048x2008, 1.86M)

Yeah but that's symbolic and just assumes too much.
Maybe if PPC gets like 10% people will just say
> OY VEY SO MANY WHITE SUPREMACISTS
and the country will just go further left....
Sigh. We are just fucked let's be honest here...

Mfw my high school teacher is gonna be my town's PPC candidate. theprogress.com/news/candidate-chosen-for-peoples-party-of-canada-in-chilliwack-hope/

Attached: V3F74UO.png (960x540, 769K)

Leaf/10 tits. Would motorboat

If we’re fucked either way we may as well go for broke and not elect diet Trudeau

I’m ready. How long until we vote? And can we vote in Ontario

I dunno. Why the fuck does she have to wear that?

Attached: 1548605033037.jpg (819x1024, 152K)

Monday October 21st, mark your calendar friend

we'll limit immigration for 4 years. loot the country. then when people realize our policies are destroying the country someone else will get elected and and return to the previous policy

Attached: Idiot.jpg (320x218, 34K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-17 23-42-12.png (523x664, 268K)

I'm voting for Justin "Two Terms" Trudeau to solidify the eventual splitting of the East & West coasts from the cancer that Toronto & Ottawa desu senpai these

Attached: canada_leader.jpg (1200x1600, 478K)

You feel it to, don't you? Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Attached: 23b.png (517x476, 35K)

>Balkanization Or Bust!
Found the slogan desu

Attached: canada_school.jpg (1200x900, 283K)

Attached: 2019-07-11.jpg (700x571, 96K)

Oh man I hate this country

Attached: Bruce_08_29_2019_RGB_original.jpg (3672x3126, 1.35M)

>Don't split the vote
>Don't even bother with PPC

Attached: Kike.png (800x764, 225K)

I'm not even surprised people are retarded enough to vote Bernier desu

Attached: trandeau.jpg (817x1464, 460K)

Attached: images.jpg (271x186, 9K)

I love these bogus comparisons to Native Americans. Our ancestors were settlers and conquerors. They didn't immigrate to a developed country and demand welfare and special treatment.

Just fuck my shit up, senpai.

Attached: Andrew.webm (1280x720, 2.02M)

I wonder why the righteous right are always attracted to dumb criminals

Attached: 2017-02-16.jpg (700x574, 95K)

When a native stubs their toe they blame the white man for inventing furniture. When they run out of gas they blame the white man for inventing cars. When the liquor store is closed they blame the white man for introducing them to fire-water

Attached: boat.jpg (600x471, 62K)

no they just stole everything they needed

Attached: soros.jpg (584x558, 43K)

Is Max gonna be in any debates at all?

He looks like the kinda guy that would let me fuck his wife

I'm really quite astonished there's no caps lock whatsoever.

> >Why can't we have two debates - one for the REAL horse race between Scheer and Trudeau on network television and a second one for the JOKE candidates from the third, fourth and FIFTH parties on some streaming service like Netflix or GEM???/ Why muddy the waters of serious electoral politics with KOOKS AND POWERS? THIS ISN'T THE BAD NEWS BEARS IN BREAKING TRAINING HERE, THIS IS THE REAL DEAL!!!!!1111

Or for the daring:

>WHY CAN'T WE HAVE TWO DEBATES - ONE FOR THE REAL HORSE RACE BETWEEN SCHEER AND TRUDEAU ON NETWORK TELEVISION AND A SECOND ONE FOR THE JOKE CANDIDATES FROM THE THIRD, FOURTH AND FIFTH PARTIES ON SOME STREAMING SERVICE LIKE NETFLIX OR GEM? WHY MUDDY THE WATERS OF SERIOUS ELECTORAL POLITICS WITH KOOKS AND POSERS? THIS ISN'T "THE BAD NEWS BEARS IN BREAKING TRAINING" HERE - THIS IS THE REAL DEAL!

The PMs only allow proper bulls for the First Lady

Attached: justin_with_bull+fam.jpg (389x396, 67K)

I'M
FUCKING
COOOOOOOOOOOOMING

Attached: COOMIN.jpg (205x360, 20K)

Yum! Rackula!

> Doesn't let the Bull nut inside his wife

Cringe and bluepilled

you know personally i like his politically stance and think he is a good candidate.

White milkers for great white north. much love to my Quebec brothers.

I'M COOMING
AHHHHH
AHHHHH

He was just invited to the national election debates, he’s going to be the only one not spewing what the others are. People are going to take notice

The conservatives are unironically stealing votes from the libs because theyre all fucking centrists.

MAD MAX IF YOURE READING THIS PLEASE I BEG YOU:

Try to ask this question on the debate floor, itll put lots of minorities on your side:

Mention the dad losing his kid because he refuses to pronoun him properly and then asks the other candidates the earliest age a kid should be allowed to transition legally.

Minorities low key HATE the trannies. Personally I think you should go for age of consent (16) to not be too controversial if they ask you to answer your own question.

We know youre going to sperg about immigration and cause a fiasco, thats a good thing, but please please please bring up the tranny case. You can also bring up Jessica Yaniv if the tangent is too long.

That is reserved for the PM, we do things a bit different up here in Canada.

Attached: bull_instructing_prepper.jpg (491x675, 58K)

Fucking this

Wait.. Who is the bull fucking?

literally kill yourself. Its good optics and you know it.

Based, should be fun to watch

NICE BOOBIE
COOMED

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-18 00-09-06.png (339x450, 179K)

if trudeau or indian man wins its accelerationism which is good long term, if scheer wins thats probably our worse case scenario. Because it normalizes the trend instead of giving us the sharp spike in public opinion we need to turn things around like in quebec. Where for the first time in 40 years weve got BASED politician Francois Legold

I'm playing the long game. No he won't be Prime Minister. But if they get a couple seats, we'll be able to grow from there. At least we have a proper alternative to all the leftist parties

It's hard to keep track these days.

Attached: zlipping.jpg (1000x829, 365K)

If the conservatives don't win guns get banned end of story. Ppc wont win. If you own firearms and vote ppc you might as well turn them in now.

He looks like hes about to kill that fucking kid.

Attached: 1463628655947.jpg (711x407, 141K)

It didnt stop quebec from getting their "white sup" Premier. PLEASE guys, vote who you want to win this one, it actually aligns with the desired result. PLUS, if they somehow bring back per-vote subsidies youd be funding globohomo.