ITT: Taxpayer money drains

ITT: Taxpayer money drains

Attached: EEOC.png (1200x1200, 594K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fox5sandiego.com/2019/09/17/more-than-100-million-gallons-of-sewage-spills-over-from-mexico-into-tijuana-river/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DoD. DoE.

the entire federal government

Attached: download (7).jpg (262x192, 7K)

N

I

G

Attached: 2880px-Transportation_Security_Administration_logo.svg.png (2880x948, 340K)

B

G

Attached: 280px-Seal_of_the_Bureau_of_Alcohol,_Tobacco,_Firearms_and_Explosives.svg.png (280x280, 87K)

E

Attached: 1200px-Seal_of_the_United_States_Drug_Enforcement_Administration.svg.png (1200x1200, 239K)

R

Attached: FDA-750x409.png (750x409, 84K)

DOD
Medicare
Democrat Representatives that do no work, but just complain about everything.

S

Blacks

Just mark that you are latino when you apply for jobs. Your phone will be ringing off the hook for job interviews. If anyone brings some shit up just say your dad is hispanic and your mom is white, hence the white boy name!

ATF, DEA, TSA, social security, welfare, medicare, Medicaid.

all this shit should either be the FBI or a federal mandated loan, so they can pay it back when they are able.

I question the FDA as they are more fo a government over sight of food and health of the citizens of the US, they act to proactively prevent malpractice and DEATH from food and drugs. they may be stringent but they act to increase the quality of food to "not going to kill you."

The EPA.

Someone has to sell the rights to pollute your property user

fox5sandiego.com/2019/09/17/more-than-100-million-gallons-of-sewage-spills-over-from-mexico-into-tijuana-river/

They can't even solve this shit out in my area that's been going on for years.

"Solve"
Which part of sell (or not prosecute) the rights to pollute your property don't you understand?

I want to be able to go to the beach without being covered in shit.

bumperino

Did similar when I applied for Medicaid. Marked black and my application sailed through.