Why the actual fuck is hannity wearing a cia pin in this segment? wtf??

Why the actual fuck is hannity wearing a cia pin in this segment? wtf??
youtube.com/watch?v=UF7HL1po4vw

Attached: file.png (1920x1200, 3.27M)

Jerry Nadler's clownshow!

>schizoposting in congress
TAKE YOUR MEDS, JERRY

>Iranian aggression
What a kike’d faggot

it's all a big show to achieve a goal we can all hope is for the greater good. Otherwise prepare your anus for great suffering.

He’s been wearing that pin for a while.

top kek,
Yeah, i dont care at all for hannity, but I stumbled accross this video and the pin seems very strange to me, is he ex cia? does he know some cia? is he a mockingbird nigger?
just doesn't make sense

well said

Huh, I dont usually watch him, Just seems odd to me.

Just precisely how fucking new are you? Is this your first time watching Hannity? ffs

Hannity has always been a Zionist, I don't know why people are surprised. He always takes Israel's side whenever all the Anti Iran war drums beat. I've never trusted him since he took that pro-war position.

Laughable, but not really surprising. Hannity is one of the biggest neocon cocksuckers in conservative media. It's amazing that he shares a network with someone as frequently based as Tucker now.

>being an oldfag = watching old fox news neocon
wow, I was unaware

Hannity is a the definition of boomer politics. He’s only been slightly pushed populist because of Don and Tucker

A pledge pin! !! On your uniform....

He’s talking directly to Trump since he knows Trump is watching
>Iranian agression
>intel community determined Iran behind the attack
As kike’d as you can get

Tucker is one of my favorite people in modern politics, he is very smart.

soon

Attached: liberation.jpg (478x480, 15K)

boomers all support a strike against Iran, I talk to several of them on irc. They are as retarded as it gets. First they pretend to be against war and then as soon as somebody tells them that Iran is a sponsor of terrorism and a few other CIA lines it's already go time again.

This really is the first Hannity clip you've ever watched.
>OMG GUYS, IS THIS SOME SORT OF SIGN? HE'S WEARING A PIN IN HIS SUIT!!!!
lmao at your entire life

>die for israel goy!
>invade Iran goy!
>The (((Intel)) agencies said!

Fox is Israel First. So is the CIA, and all the intelligence institutions. Look at what happened to JFK when he didn't tow the party line. Look at Netenyahu's veiled tweet threat attached on pic related. Murdoch owns the biggest christian book publisher, AND also owns the biggest Satanic book publisher.

What do all of these people have in common? The Greater Israel plan of destroying Syria and Iran, and rebuilding the Temple of David and preparing for the Jewish Messiah (the Christian anti-Christ).

Attached: Threat to Trump.png (634x1132, 200K)

My dad is a boomer, he believes everything on Fox news and Conservatard treehouse boomer site. Early on Conservative Treehouse was very much anti- establishment, promoted the 4D chess BS, and even called out the FF Syrian Chemical weapons attack as bait and Sundance warned Trump not to get baited, then Trump fired off missles into Syria and then Sundance did a 180 and said trust Trump, obviously it wasn't bait etc..started banning commenters who called him out.
Plus that site is rabidly pro-Israel..
Boomers are all fucking weird.

Fuck that mutt mick faggot.

Attached: 1 xPe7mkdvUSXKoFY3FwNFyg.jpg (2000x1359, 552K)

Well they can go and fight the war then!

his radio show has gotten to be so (((neo-con propagandish))), that it is un-listenable. Do (((they))) have compromising leverage on him? His autistic, (((neo-con))) bleating and cheerleading are puke inducing. He bleats (((their)) propaganda more fervently everyday. Wasn't he a never Trumper until after the election?

"Stand up and tell this class...what do you want to do with your life!!..."

He always wears one. He shills for war. He's a crypto-jew actor working for the New World Order. Everything in the media goes through the CIA. Most actors and famous names are cousins and children of the jewish banker families that run the CIA

Attached: fNUnOmD.jpg (1180x787, 611K)

Hannity has always been a boomer-tier neocon zionist shill of the highest order. He can't get enough of that sweet jewish cock sucking. A huge net negative and as damaging to the nation as a leftist kike critical theorist.