You have exactly 30 seconds to tell me why i shouldn't convert to judaism

you have exactly 30 seconds to tell me why i shouldn't convert to judaism

Attached: file.png (269x188, 89K)

just do it

Attached: OP.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Because you'll go to hell dumbass

Attached: 1566802243018.jpg (761x947, 107K)

Because I would not be able to eat with my mother. Because I will cease to be a croat and become an israelite.

Those two toughts prevented me from converting when I was seriously thinking about it. And no I don't mean reform bullshit. Only an orthodox conversion is valid.

see that old kike in your picture? he still hasn't figured it out yet. None of them have. If judaism was a business, they would have been insolvent before the birth of christ.

Because religion is stupid and backwards.

most jews are only culturally jewish and they dont believe in fairy tales

JOOS

Only do it if you love gas

Because you can't. The kikes do not consider converts to be real jews, because the disease only spreads through the mother's blood.

You will be granted none of the jewish privilege, will be expected to obey jewish laws that even jews no longer care about, and yet they will still consider you goyim. And you will never again eat bacon.

because religion

plenty of jews dont abide the dietary restrictions, including of bacon

If you dont have your foreskin you're shit out of luck goy

Tu devrais être un chrétien, c’est la religion vraie et c’est la religion d’europe.

You're not a rat from the desert.

do what you want, I don't care

there's no such thing as converting to judaism

There is 6 000 000 reasons to convert to Judaism, but 30 seconds is not enough to put them down to you.

Jews

Judaism is a subversive faith built from the cowards who fled their homeland after a failed revolt, it’s based off
1. Self Preservation in exile
2. Ethnic supremacy
and especially
3. Rejection of Christ and the Triune God of Scripture.
Don’t abandon Christ and the West for an ethnic cult practiced by medieval loansharks.

You won't be allowed in the Israel ethnostate after you rape kids.

Attached: bb3fa4fd980f7b35b5de612ad2538e91.png (1039x1037, 1.85M)

Attached: Best_Life.png (678x678, 231K)

Bloody baby penis suckers.

Attached: Meme_417696560.jpg (482x346, 32K)

you already are, op

>backwards
That is the whole point of religion. To re-member where we come from, to re-connect and re-collect to that which is immortal, natural, true and eternal.

Attached: bb-5bc4fff7d2a19.jpg (975x1920, 829K)

If you wanted a serious answer why come here? If that's really what you wanna do then do it but don't do it because of the bullshit you learned here do it because you have belief