THIS IS THE ONLY SINGLE ISSUE BE A DOG WITH A BONE

>THIS IS THE ONLY SINGLE ISSUE BE A DOG WITH A BONE

Fucking has a point the only fucking issuse you all have got to stand on is right Fucking here.

Right click save you larping Mother fuckers post everywhere dont change a thing its perfect as is

They would riot by morning if they knew the reality of their jew lies

Attached: dA Jews double standerd.jpg (1462x976, 320K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225743652
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

suck my leafy cock your shit politics are shit

what are you going to do about it, goy

it's not an 'issue' , everyone agrees on this

>>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225743652

Simply post the facts everywhere you larping cunt. None larpers are hungry for the Truth we give it to them

The power of the either that is this place Fuck your shit nigger

Ummm. Ok. I guess.

Nice to see my shitty crop was saved once atleast.

Attached: bueno spurdo.png (642x371, 9K)

Why thank you for reading my posts OP.

Two simple questions to ask politicians.

1. Will you disavow white nationalism?
2. Will you disavow Jewish nationalism?

This simple question should be asked at every political event, even boomers will see the double standard.

Thanks for the image. Saved it a while back and post it quite often. Simple yet brilliant.

You are too kind Sir.

It's in my list of most brilliant things to ever come across this board.

Allow me to add my idea which at the risk of sounding conceited I also think is on said list. Another user made the picture though I'm not good with that type of stuff.

Attached: image.png (3629x3469, 337K)

>Why thank you for reading my posts OP.
>Two simple questions to ask politicians.
>1. Will you disavow white nationalism?
>2. Will you disavow Jewish nationalism?
>This simple question should be asked at every political event, even boomers will see the double standard.

You whether you know it or not are winning this war right here right now with your efforts.
Right click save overgrow the world if you can understand the reference people> the Truth needs no marketing people just know it when they see it.

Amen brother

Sickening kikes...

Thank you, seeding the hood user I assume?

Yes sir just appreciating your efforts
Thank You

I'm amazed intelligence agencies haven't come offered us all jobs yet. The amount we have had an effect on public perception on a global scale in the last 10 years is something for the books. They will probally just off us instead Kek

>I'm amazed intelligence agencies haven't come offered us all jobs yet. The amount we have had an effect on public perception on a global scale in the last 10 years is something for the books. They will probally just off us instead Kek

We do it for free because it is what really matters in life You could not pay me to do it then it would mean nothing.

We do because we are brothers in this information war of endless demoralization/marketing their all lost in the Bread an Circus of it all.

We stand as brothers in the either because we can and we are winning you me all of us here we are Legion

>leafy cock
dat first post doe

>not bargaing your experience in Maymay wars for real life $$ in the agency
user, I don't even..

Yea I know user, but sometimes it would be nice to make a comfy living doing what we love to do anyways. Sometimes I wonder if we will end up like many genius people in history, dying poor and alone only to be discovered 100 years later haha

IIRC goebbels had given up on life and adolf was homeless prior to greatness though

>user, I don't even..
Dignity I found it here in this hole before I was a smooth operator an the personal demoralization was not worth being a smuck.

Better to be a poor man with dignity than the Orange cheeto in charge paying his whores like a bitch

This is true. Dignity > the almighty dollar

What did he say?
Who was the 1 vote? King?
/ourguy/?
Is this a sign that we need to light the fire?

>Yea I know user, but sometimes it would be nice to make a comfy living doing what we love to do anyways. Sometimes I wonder if we will end up like many genius people in history, dying poor and alone only to be discovered 100 years later haha
>IIRC goebbels had given up on life and adolf was homeless prior to greatness though

You and me brother we dont stand alone today we are here together with thousands of others just like us

Throughout history great men thought they stood alone today not so much we are all here right now together

We are Fucking Legion

We are anonymous, we do not forgive, we do not forget.

Kind of funny how Jow Forums and Jow Forums has had a Roman slogan from the start huh... Almost... Well nah... That would be crazy...

>Kind of funny how Jow Forums and Jow Forums has had a Roman slogan from the start huh... Almost... Well nah... That would be crazy...

It is what it is brother~ When in Rome we understand their game better than they> we were raised in immersed in it all we have known since birth cultural marxism and its left is right up is down endless bullshit

But we knew it was not right so we searched knocked an the door opened an here we are brother

Welcome to reality

I was actually implying I've long suspected Jow Forums is on some level a propaganda arm for the beef between the Roman Catholics and Jews.

>I was actually implying I've long suspected Jow Forums is on some level a propaganda arm for the beef between the Roman Catholics and Jews.

Everything is it is how they have been getting paid for thousands of years, Look at the last two thousand years of the cunts fighting amongst themselfs

Both larping as whatever to get paid, all of recorded history "Create problem offer solution"

They just switch victim oppressor around every 500 years or so play same endless game get paid

What about Romans Vs Jews?

They sacked the temple. Crusades etc.

There was World War Two with the Vatican Vs Jews.

And then today you have jews organizing mass protests against Catholic knight judges like Kavanaugh, and the Romans saying its religious bigotry.

There is clearly bad blood between the two. Samson option alone shows Israel does not trust Rome.

Some say this goes back to Babylon.

>What about Romans Vs Jews?
>They sacked the temple. Crusades etc.
>There was World War Two with the Vatican Vs Jews.
>And then today you have jews organizing mass protests against Catholic knight judges like Kavanaugh, and the Romans saying its religious bigotry.
>There is clearly bad blood between the two. Samson option alone shows Israel does not trust Rome.
>Some say this goes back to Babylon.
Create problem offer solution. Since the begining of time my freind "Create problem offer solution"

All of recorded history, "All the worlds a stage only thing that changes is the players"

Ya know

>propaganda arm for the beef between the Roman Catholics and Jews.
t. kike
Only a kike would think the modern cath church and current pope which is basically the anti pope, sanctioning almost everything that is in conflict with basic Christian doctrine. It's not coincidence that the modern cath church sounds more like Juden rather than Christianity. I'm not one for prophecies, but if there was ever an anti pope, it's the current pope. The current pope represents nothing holy and is more like an old guy in robes preaching satanic values.

>finding dignity on a Taiwanese basket weaving forum
Top kek

>>finding dignity on a Taiwanese basket weaving forum
>Top kek

I know Right thats fucked up 6 ways to Sunday but in reality this is my headspace where I can stand among great men of history while without realizing it becoming those great men as their souls dreams aspirations live through us here now we are Legion

So you don't think the powerful struggle for power? Human nature seems pretty likely to have them stab each other in the back to me.

And how do you explain all the rich royal families killed, did they kill
Themselves as part of the show?

Nothing wrong with finding dignity in standing up for your beliefs in times of oppression. It's a noble act and a dangerous one. Other user is a faggot

This place is a part of history. That alone is worthy of holding ones head high, especially if you were here from the beginning and watched the social engineering this place has done.

This place is a force in global politics the media cries about it all the time. It has had trump himself tweet pepe memes. No minimalizing that.

Attached: nZm5dY2PJ.jpg (1280x1162, 553K)

>So you don't think the powerful struggle for power? Human nature seems pretty likely to have them stab each other in the back to me.

You are 1000% correct sir it is and has always been about resources we have not evolved past throwing shit at each other for bananas

It is what it is brother always has been always will be "People are people" Right

That's my only issue with Jow Forums, we talk about the role of jews all day, which is great, but as soon as the issue of Amy Europeans undermining our own people people assume you are a shill or kike, which I am not in fact I just think we should hold our own to a higher standard.

I expect that shit out of everyone else, not our own.

Read.The.Talmud.

they actually tell the world,
in their own words,
over and over,
what the problem is,
and whom they hate the most...
...and why.

Jesus accused them of what?
Was He in error?
silly rabbi

I believe you have posted in every current thread, get a life you shill

>That's my only issue with Jow Forums, we talk about the role of jews all day, which is great, but as soon as the issue of Amy Europeans undermining our own people people assume you are a shill or kike, which I am not in fact I just think we should hold our own to a higher standard.
>I expect that shit out of everyone else, not our own.

Da Jews are just corner boys playing their victim role as they always have come hell or high water they have been at it with Christianity for two thousand years

Switching things up whenever the front got old it is how they have all gotten paid since the beginning of time

Create problem offer solution just switch it up every coulpe of hundred of years an you have all of recorded history

Nothing ever changes only the players

Alongside the Judas Akum,
the plain white genociders...

No exceptions. Certain of my own people are the worst offending and must be punished
for their war on America. I want Buckingham
Palace gifting to the American Republic absolutely, and it is our will and pleasure it
be used as our American embassy.

Old Glory right outside.
HUGE.

she's only monarch of her own hoax-line.
everyone keeps playing the game. so
tiresome.

Peace on earth to men of good will.

Attached: altright_20.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg (710x454, 59K)

>Read.The.Talmud.
>they actually tell the world,
>in their own words,
>over and over,
>what the problem is,
>and whom they hate the most...
>...and why.
>Jesus accused them of what?
>Was He in error?

Truth absolute Truth (You)

>I want Buckingham
>Palace gifting to the American Republic absolutely, and it is our will and pleasure it
>be used as our American embassy.

Breathe son, no one wants the dusty old tomb, Fuck em let em stew in their self made misery, manifest destiny writ large