Seriously, what the fuck

Seriously, what the fuck.

Attached: t_drive_1b.jpg (372x360, 53K)

be careful not to strip it

Torx>allen

This is the final red pill.

Literally the best screws ever created.

As long as the material is corrosion resistant these fastiners are far superior.
Whats the problem? are you a millenial?

Torx are alright m8

Jew screws

Ah, ah, ahhhhh. Pic related would like a word.

Attached: HTB120jHHpXXXXXcXFXXq6xXFXXXg.jpg (1000x1000, 56K)

There is nothing wrong with torx bolts. As long as you use the correct size, youre not going to mess the head up. Phillips heads get stripped out all the time even with the correct size. Plus why is this in pol?

This

The Jew Screw

Number 20 star drive. Make sure you get the self drilling tip. Thread cutter sucks.

That's a 25
3 inch

I wonder how much torque you could get out of a swastika screw

Attached: 1546568331490.jpg (300x300, 24K)

phillips square drive maybe a mix breed but it is master

Attached: Phillips_Square_Drive (1).jpg (201x202, 6K)

Robertson>torx>Allen>anything else

>Plus why is this in pol?

Because practical mechanical design is less important than anti semitism.

1488 kN-m

incorrect

This
Allen keys are crappy when you force on them.
And the standard cross tip are not made to be forced

I used these to keep tweakers from stealing my licence plates

a challenger appears

Attached: Robertson.jpg (251x250, 8K)

Star bit..what are u a city nigger

why do tweakers take license plates ?

How so?

Superior, don’t strip

there is less contact area when turning these therefore increasing probablility of slipping especially when rusted. torx uses more surface area and rarely strips the head

It’s called Robertson or Robbie

fucking square drives, always the worst

so they can sell them for meth. To answer your follow up to "who is buying the plates and why" it's so you can swap a plate on a car when you want to do some sort of crime heavily involving a car such as a robbery or drive by shooting. Themoreyouknow.jpg

So they can put them on their shit mobiles and drive around without getting pulled over for no license plates or expired tags

>why is this in Jow Forums
If you didn't immediately notice the star, you haven't lurked long enough to post here. Fuck off back to plebbit, or your boomer mancave, asshole.

Attached: 1564340574171.png (480x415, 325K)

im still curious how good a swastika bit would actually be

>Click here
Wouldn't a decagon work similarly and also allow a Phillips head screwdriver to still work? Isn't this just a scheme to get me to have to buy a new set of tools?

thanks lads

would definitely work very well when tightening. not so much for reverse but still better than a phillips head

Attached: Img-1568332580056.jpg (720x1226, 192K)

>next level
(pic related)

Attached: penta-plus.png (700x558, 353K)

i guess you would want to do a reverse one then because loosening is always the problem

Torx has alignment issues and also more surface area to rust

This man has screwed things. I too have screwed things and agree with this.

Attached: 1561996601884.webm (1280x720, 1.96M)

clearly you've never met OP's mom

what do you guys think of pentalobe? I have the bits for when i have to rip apple faggotry open because of their idiotic design decisions but i don't know if they are just being faggots or if they are good. I don't have problems stripping them but i've found that good quality bits seem to negate that problem more than anything else.

Attached: Img-1568332658367.jpg (720x258, 61K)

The Pentalobe security screw. The "fuck you" of screws

Attached: IPhone_6s_-_Lightning_connector_with_pentalobe_screws-92677.jpg (1625x914, 875K)

you must be using the wrong size. if it has any play, you have the wrong size. Ive never had a torx bit strip its head or rust over.

forgot pic related

Attached: pentalobe.jpg (468x263, 17K)

Yup.

Based leaf. Rake spared.

Found the retard that uses the wrong sized screwdriver
You know that matters right ?

Bloods rock the 5 point star.

What up G?

This world is a joke.

Attached: Img-1567720920746.jpg (704x960, 172K)

looks like some shit VW would make

Is that a pair of balls?

Kys

no, robertson is popular in canada but not US. we have square drive which is slightly different.

They're made to be fucked with and stripped so they can charge you money. That's what apple does. Its also to keep people from looking at the internals probably.

>man without a jewdriver problems

Attached: very nice.jpg (570x570, 21K)

braaaaaaaaaaap!

Allen heads are fucking gay. I stripped one on my 85 mercedes and ended up having to weld a hex bolt to the top of it just to get it out. FUCK ALLEN HEADS

OK, now show us the goyim hole.

toppest fucking kek

used basically to stop the average retard from opening up shit they shouldn't with shit they can find in the utility drawer next to the stove

>Robertson
True but you can't get them here. It's a path-dependent development.

haven't seen a torx screw in a raw steel that would rust, only ever stainless or that gold coated stuff

Attached: 1482081908289.jpg (426x341, 31K)

you might call it a final solution.

>Literally the best screws ever created.
Truth

that is an absolutely superior screw format, minus the problem of it not being commonplace

They are inferior to torx because they have less material engaged. Apple uses them to make it harder to open things so you don’t damage the LiPo pouch battery inside and set your computer on fire.

I hope so

You would be a canadian. Just use a torx like an adult

Attached: 1523254385706.png (235x245, 103K)

next level question:
Push/Pull driver with TORX driver bits, or powered screwdriver with driver bits?

you're safe for now, leaf

Attached: dragon energy.gif (500x282, 3.43M)

I’ve managed to shatter the the fucking wrench while trying to remove those asshole retaining screws from my brake rotors.

Attached: 137ED56F-2885-4FA6-B99F-3AABD50883AC.jpg (4128x3096, 1.1M)

There is no other type of screw worth using unless you are broke

5/7 screw, literally the bees knees. I don’t know what I did before I found these desu, and it was a random purchase cause they looked cool and had a forest green color (best color). Life changed when you meet these puppies

Attached: FE520F44-08B9-45B3-9555-6E62DCB1C563.jpg (300x250, 10K)

I already did this thread on Jow Forums 4 days ago.
>>Jow Forums72732093

Attached: 1568434800587.jpg (1600x1600, 336K)

Are you screwing with me?

>>Jow Forums72732093

>30827▶
>File: 1568434800587.jpg (336 KB, 1600x1600)
>

Attached: download (5).jpg (264x191, 8K)

This way in order to repair something that has this you need to call me. Also you are utter faggot and your money are belong to me.

get with the times, boomer

Damn user, you're a fucking retard.

jesus christ dude you know you can just delete shit real fast and repost it without the fuck ups

Attached: y45ww45y5y45.png (652x775, 271K)

Hit them fuckers with a punch first

IMMMMMMMM GONNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAA CCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM

i dont even yell at the dumbasses who i catch trying to steal my license plate (it a vanity plate insulting cali) since i use these. i laugh at them and call them cali faggots who need to go back

Attached: 413nRqvG7oL.jpg (500x290, 21K)

My shower drain is a clevery hidden hexagram. I'm getting jewed in the shower. It isn't supposed to be that way.

Based anti-theft jewscrew

They don't cam out as easily when using power drivers.

fucking worthless. strips with any torque applied. good for drywall only. can never reuse a phillips screw

this actually makes sense if you resized it very well. don't have to worry about stripping it so much.

you don't even need those on there

This guy gets it

oh god yes

if your stripping it your over tightening. the design is so you dont have to apply alot of torque.