This is an unfleeced sheep

Given enough time this sheep will die from heat stroke and dehydration because they are incredibly stupid. Unlike their wild ram or goat kin, they have zero survival skills. They are fully dependent on a farmer, hobbist or a shepard to make sure any number of thousands of things dont kill it, mainly due to its bred to bone stupidity.

Now imagine being offered 1.5 billion sheep that havent got a fucking clue but youve gone and extended equal rights to them that are the same as the person managing them in their flock. How long do you believe that situation is sustainable listening to a bunch of dumb livestock about their appearent self professed importance?

Might want to review what yoh are really being offered. Not all gifts are kind and some gifts should not be treated kindly. Just an fyi.

Fleece, fuck, breed and feed. Its not complicated when its just one, but if you put on that hat you can promise yourself a miserable existence and fighting off wolves, lion and tigers the entire trip.

Attached: smAgg9kasrzeN48LUm8VR6F4IzKq7EOooVu8Vww24UA.jpg (1280x1020, 298K)

Fuck my ass and let me suck your dick after

Me on the left

i see,

sheep are niggers

Sounds like it should be preceded with Dear Ms. Merkel,

This

Nifty story. The problem is that this assumes you're the smart one in the room, and nothing that culture or family teaches will ensure survival without you.
Humans do survive quite well without large societies. They die younger, but they continue. Being a big man in a village full of small men doesn't necessarily make your guidance any better than theirs, and if you weren't on oppression duty, with the idea they're too stupid to survive, someone else would step up and take a leadership role, perhaps without the inherent disdain. You're not better, just privy to more info.

On a diff note we do know domesticated animals have brains about 30% smaller than their wild counterparts. We're still domesticating ourselves as well....so wat does that mean for us?

Wool is a nice material.

That sheep does look comfy.

imagine being this sheep, anywhere you go, you just lay on your side and always have a comfy bed.

>YT kidnaps niggers to pick cotton
>YT's economy moves beyond picking cotton
>YT wonders why he has so many niggers in his country
>YT acts like they aren't to blame for bringing the niggers over in the first place
Completely baffling, should have picked your own damn cotton.

>YT kidnaps niggers to pick cotton
You mean bought them from jews that bought them from niggers, who had enslaved the nigs of other tribes/ethnic groups and had been for millennia already to sell to arabs.

>we're
Speak for youself deltoid. The only thing domestic about me is my abuse. Im all alpha.

STOP POSTING THIS

Attached: Leafs are Dog Fuckers.gif (1280x640, 155K)

Still a dumb move driven by white protestants imitating jews. So whats your point?

>Given enough time this sheep will die
God I wish that were me.

You can't spend your whole life waiting for somebody else to fleece you. Sometimes you have to fold yourself over between your own legs and fleece yourself, that's just how life is. Happiness isn't a goal that can be reached, it's a product of being fleeced, and that is, ultimately, the quintessential goal of all sheep. Desert sheep only get fleeced by others because they've set themselves apart from the other sheep and that's noble and we have to respect that. We owe it to them to fleece them. You and I are northern sheep, we have to fleece ourselves and fleece the desert sheep, as well, and we should be glad to do it because, well, that's what being a ram is all about, ultimately. If you want to have agency in this world you have to be honest with yourself, you're just one of many northern sheep. Your own life is rather inconsequential. Fleece your wool.

Attached: Jordan-Peterson-1.jpg (856x642, 43K)

Incoherent gibberish spoken like a true shitskin

Is this a metaphor for welfare niggers?

Its important to note that sheep were literally bred for stupidity. Generations of finding the dumbest and clumsiest sheep to breed. You want your sheep to be as dumb as possible. Sound familiar?

>Fleece, fuck, breed and feed.
(Currently Sneed's)

Top kek

You literally said nothing. All op did was imply that extending rights to 3rd worlders was a mistake. He didn't crown himself king

I thought it was a play on words and fleece was meant financially.

that sheep is the victim of hundreds of years of slavery (sheep wool [animal equivalent of cotton] harvesting)

hes a good baaa
dindu baaaaa thing

>Still a dumb move driven by white protestants
No, it was driven by jews and blacks. Whites are the ones that stopped the slave trade. The Africans especially tried to fight the British to continue the slave trade but were stopped for the most part.

oh lawd he comin

Is it just me or there are a lot of merchants and big noses between all that wool?

>Given enough time this sheep will die from heat stroke and dehydration because they are incredibly stupid.
were literally bred to be that way, without human intervention this would not have happened

that's one puffy sheep

Sneed's fleece, fuck, breed and feed

>Because sheep are dumb
Your analogy doesn't make sense. Sheep are essentially mutants of wild rams that have genes to produce excessive fur.
Like all animals with such mutations, they were bred to mass produce fur for human use and depend on humans to ensure they aren't killed by their own fur.
Unless you're a Somalian in sweden who need a core number of things to live in an environment your people are completely un-adapted to most minority groups in the western world would manage to "survive" without the gibs, they just don't want to.

No the slaves that were Bought and shipped to the us were bought by protestant whites and worked for the benefit of white plantation owners and white textile factory owners. That was dumb, but protestants are dumb as fuck and greedy wannabe kikes.

They were bred this way idiot

Just like roasties