Commie blocks are based as fuck

commie blocks are based as fuck
>efficient use of land
>lowers housing prices in urban areas
>better for the environment

Attached: 8f85c1c7-7e6c-438a-92ba-24ae1e57615e.jpg (560x347, 47K)

Fake and gay.

This is the top of my commie block

Attached: 0033.webm (900x506, 2.75M)

Cities in general are cess pools that collect 2 things.. complete fucking losers and rich people to control those stupid fucking losers

The real way to live life is in a van down by the river....

>cultureless architecture
No thanks

Attached: commieblock.png (1029x616, 802K)

is that singapore?

move north retard

Attached: Pihlajamäki Helsinki Finland.jpg (3116x2208, 3.43M)

Attached: 1528154031472.jpg (3354x2562, 1.54M)

this was a comfy life
Now i have to work 12h day with saturdays, when under Russians Commies i work 5 days a week for 7 hours
Commies please back

Shanghai

Attached: Annotation 2019-09-18 132126.png (1591x463, 1021K)

>no real communal areas
>creates antisocial, alcoholic bug people

Give me an old school city building with a inner courtyard instead.

>The real way to live life is in a van down by the river....

Attached: original_result (35).png (512x512, 476K)

You’ll be doing a lot of that when you’re living... in a van... down by the river!

i can tell by the walls you're in a shitty block. shanghai is cucked for real estate. new building are decent, but you're paying a huge premium to be in a city of faggot expats and shitty chinks. unless you have a job paying you upwards of $5k for housing, living in SH is a joke.

There are a bunch of those in some US cities, including Chicago. The best ones have porches all facing the courtyard so it's a real focus for people.

Attached: Årstafältet from Östberga with Årstas buildings in the background, Stockholm, Sverige (October 2 (4550x780, 1.95M)

Can confirm, lived in one, still miss it, it was like the Eden, had nature everywhere.

Attached: a-nazi-ufo-wallpaper.jpg (728x408, 57K)

This is why I am now Communist, as an intellectual I will ensure this time it will be tried right and there will be no AZ5 buttons in my reactors.

Attached: 20190915_195619.jpg (3264x2448, 1.85M)

Only if you can buy instead of rent. Renting for life is gay.

Commie blocks are only okay if there are no niggers/shitskin leaches involved and if the buildings are updated/maintained every few years.

Attached: 565_1474021990_8_ORIG.jpg (800x600, 100K)

>1 post by this ID
Anyway, these points are all good reasons to deregulate housing. Which would be a move away from government planning and towards laissez faire.

So basically Naziblocks.

He's delusional

Whatever you want to call them. I live in NYC and the public housing projects here are a tumor that need to be removed.

having a place to make barbeque and go out at night and just look at the sky while the cold air passes around you is better. you can't put a price on that.

Yeah you can... that's the entire basis of the real estate market.

>A bunch of soulless cardboard boxes with paint on them
No

Attached: japan 1998.jpg (680x534, 66K)

I like having a backyard and land

Yeah the building is a little old, but my apartment was all redone by some hipster Malaysian and it's nice inside and very stylized.
My rent is laughably low compared to my boring suburban city back in America. I don't see many expats, I don't go to bars or wherever they all are.
and I don't have any real complaints about the city, cleaner air would be nice, but hasn't been a much of a problem this year.

Attached: Shanghai.webm (744x902, 1.78M)

Your city is gay and you're a faggot jew

Attached: under-the-dome-credit-to-peter-smith.jpg (2268x1536, 1.2M)

Nowhere near as gay as america, no fagpride parades in sight.
and I'm not jewish

Attached: 1.jpg (2400x1354, 1.04M)

>muh move to NK
Are you even aware that in Europe many people use the USA for this Trope?
>If you love unregulated Capitalism so much why don't you move to Murica.
Many Europeans see literally no difference between the USA and Mexico.

It's literally an ethnostate

>commie blocks
MEGA CITY ONE

>commie blocks are based as fuck
>efficient use of land
>lowers housing prices in urban areas
>better for the environment
On paper and in fancy presentations. Five years after being in use, commie blocks look like the dystopian ghetto they are.

This is what you get

Attached: DPugEYDX0AAOf4Q.jpg (1005x1200, 351K)

fucking kek but what is Pidoraha can you explain and type it in cyrliic

Ahh beautiful. Rape parks, forest for gypsies and huge areas to dump trash and litter. Efficient use of space.

they would be based, if they were underground, and in balance with sparse country housing.

>>better for the environment
You joke

Commy blocks would be hell for some people who have parents that like hording or buying new furnature

пидopaхa or пидopaшкa
The average russian, Putin supporter, alcoholic, low wage slave, basically vatnik

they also have thick walls, so you can do degenerate shit as much as you want
>loud vidya
>fuck gf loud
>shout all day

And they were almost free, my grandparents paid like 3 months worth salary upfront and that was it.

Most of these aren't commieblocks, just a house block. You can't call them comfy in the real ones the walls are so thin you can hear people talking at normal speech through walls.

>commieblock

Attached: 6FD0C750-BDA2-4DAB-9A0C-FD69AEE22B97.jpg (750x562, 120K)

It's a Fagostate filled with nigger monkeys

jesus fuck is that real? where at?