Oil terrorism

Who's behind it? Why are they doing it? And why is it getting so much attention in the news?

Attached: 5d7f500e2e22af0c9d2c5693-750-375.jpg (750x375, 36K)

Iran because theyre jelly no one is buying their oil

nobody cares

>Iran

Attached: 1568660269850.gif (455x262, 3.73M)

For all we know it's radical environmentalists. Peculiar the shit was virtually unheard of until that retarded kid sailed across her bathtub.

Attached: 1564857511529.png (1104x601, 318K)

Israel is behind it.

Saudi Arabia is behind the attack.
They are going to leverage Trumps dementia and greed against their most bitter rival and if anybody dies during the campaign against Iran, it will be American soldiers.

Attached: srslytholookathimwtf.jpg (675x768, 74K)

>so much attention in the news

Attached: 1547081089084.png (1600x800, 2.13M)

Attached: EB3dNrMAk.jpg (782x810, 146K)

100% this. If you've been following the news, the strikes are extremely precise, even hitting the same place on each tank. Sounds like one of our weapon systems...

Attached: tooaccurate.jpg (533x400, 53K)

>Ill meet with Taliban
>Taliban attack in Afghanistan
>Ill meet with Rouhani
>Iran attack Saudi
Mossad agent

Was it only the tanks that got hit?

No, there was some other stuff too, and it was very accurately struck, too. Looked at precise as our current weapon systems could do.

who cares lets hope it happens more and more

Attached: blastpoints.jpg (630x354, 44K)

It's only getting attention when it happens to other countries. Nobody touches the stuff that has been happening to the U.S. oil storage facilities and refineries lately

Kek that accuracy, mossad must be very good at this.

Who's behind it? French Intelligence, globalists, EU, Obama, Kerry, Clinton Foundation, Pakistan, Qatari dudes who got sanctioned and everyone who wants to fuck with Trump and wants him to reinstate Obama's Iran deal.
Saudis back Trump.
Globalists shilled hard against Trump's ally in Israel.. Netanyahu.

Harassment. They're doing enough to get attention but not enough to start WW3. Want to make Trump look weak but not attack the USA directly.

But the Iranians are stupid. They could get cucked by crafty neocons. They're playing a dangerous game because the CIA could easily bait them into hitting an US ship and then force Trump to authorize carpet bombing on Iranian infrastructure and even bomb some nuke plants to cause a nuclear disaster in Iran.

Attached: kerry.jpg (474x688, 41K)

>Who's behind it?
Me

>Why are they doing it?
Because it's funny

>And why is it getting so much attention in the news?
You'd have to go to a synagogue and ask.

Wasn't there also a "malfunction" in an oil refinery in the north of Italy?

Hey, I'm the one who did it. Stop taking credit

Attached: 1565236726269.gif (300x164, 1.86M)

too accurate for sand people. only imperial stormtroopers are so precise.

Yeah, I mean wouldn't you go after the piping and stuff, rather than some tanks which could just be patched up with some magic tape?
Looks a bit FF or scare rather than an attempt to shut the thing down majorly...

You know what I think is funny about this? Where's all the climate activists? Shouldn't they be mad as hell gallons of oil is on fire, i mean surely this is much worse for the climate then a plastic bag in the ocean.

There have been quite a few of those in the last six months, like in Philadelphia.
That could just be a bug in the iRefinery software though if it's happening a lot.

No, they secretly know it will disperse in the atmosphere and get absorbed by the ocean.
Plastic in he ocean is pure shit though, no one wants that.