Americanized europe

So i just returned from visiting several relatives in different european countries and holy shit europe uneuropean. Aside for some old buildings its all fast food joints, amerimutt nigger music, plastic, ugly building mike in jew york. Wtf and you say amerifats have no cultural identity
Why is it so much like the united states.
Pic very related

Attached: IMG_1397.jpg (915x1023, 384K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cultural victory

Jews

world wars happened there

Was is it realy a victory if overall its a cultural degradation
Also i am pretty sure the united states itself wasnt always like this
You ised to be more european
You even used to have nobility

are you a kike or an arab?

blame your kin

What i expected in europe

Attached: IMG_2525.jpg (800x535, 87K)

What i got

Attached: IMG_2329.jpg (1024x765, 105K)

Do you mean by religion or by origin?

by DNA.

I'm a mike from jew york lol

Dunno i never made a test
Ancestors came here from poland
Place called krakov i think

Marshall plan

But satan the alternative was communism

That's what liberalism does.
Jews are the main spreaders of neoliberalism.
Are you gloating.

Attached: jMvuetD.jpg (289x334, 58K)

Multiculturalism means mcdonalds everywhere around the world. As usual, the opposite what they say is true.

Pls be my ai bf

This looks like a painting depicting Europe in the year 300 B.C or something why did you expect that

No one can resist the America's greatness
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM

Attached: 1565027488352.jpg (517x768, 99K)

We win.

america's "culture" such that it is was created by jewish marketing agencies. It's literally garbage. Toxic, radioactive waste

Attached: M8H9fq2Wz.jpg (750x886, 163K)

for jew not for you

I ain't gay sorry

Freedom

Would it kill you mutts to post a reply longer than a word

Jeb GF is best

Why are you complaining? Europe and the US has been Jewed. Your people did this.
But don't worry. What you saw will vanish replaced by third world detritus. It will be MUCH worse.
One day, you can just sit in Israel. And hope the walls hold. Because there'll be no point at all in going anywhere else.
What a wonderful wooooooorld.

Attached: jewish-spider-cultural-marxism.jpg (1200x675, 312K)

Murica is literally the Cousin of Europe dumb. So with everything whats going on...its Just cis White fegs Run a shit Show. Never SAW a nigger or sandnigger eating literal doodoo in Front of a Computer Cam. Recording himself eating Shit. Only White fegs. Goodnight Board of White fegs. Good niiight.

jew nigger

Stop buying Shit from people who sell you the Bones of a dying world. But muh capitalism.

Sounds pretty based to me. Though I wish everyone would adopt a constitutional republic with limited government, over say, eating a burger first.

this jew is trying to tell you that you have no culture, while on the same day asking for billions on reparations

grow up jewnigger

Because it was cheaper, and above all, quicker to rebuild that way after the wars, and corporations have the money to set up stores across the entire world even if they're not profitable just to make their presence known.
If you want places without fast food you'd have to go to northernmost Finland or Sweden where you typically will struggle to find even a McDonald's due to the low population numbers.