Why don't amerimutts care about aesthetics?

Why don't amerimutts care about aesthetics?

Attached: j3clq6hhr2531.png (919x732, 1.44M)

Both their architecture is ugly and their people are also very ugly and don't give a shit about fashion

Attached: JrvUH7Em53ke_pr5-XXG7md3L0QRjmD9IWLbCk5Ltfw.jpg (1024x686, 203K)

Because Americans have insect mentality

lack of an ancient aritocracy. caring about aesthetics is a patrician feature indeed.

Americans are the apex of modern degenerate man. Once humans were pretty committed to beauty. They taxed themselves just to buil beautiful cathedrals for istance, even if they were poor middleagers. Now everything is gone. Full decaying world.

Build*

Attached: averageswedishneighborhood.jpg (950x646, 106K)

That mural was quickly removed and it sparked a huge controversy, meanwhile the average American thinks that basketball shorts is acceptable attire and they think that soul crushing suburbia is the dream

i think this is it really.
we don’t have a rich class of people that want to show off to the world their marvelous works of art in the form of a building. they’d rather have a soulless rectangle to save a few bucks.

From what I understand, most construction companies have basically entered a self-fulfilling mafia with the corrupted congress and many other state organizations.
Lobbying, votes, money, corruption, money, votes, money and let's not forget money.

Citizens and quality of life are secondary.

Attached: 1523480612630.jpg (393x354, 32K)

soulless capitalism and greed

>it sparked a huge controversy
over taking a huge dick off an exterior wall.
QED

Cope

aristocracy > showing strenght, outright competition, pleasure for useless things, warrior mentality, often extravagance.
bourgeoisie > showing weakness, hidden competition, saving money, merchant mentality, often puritan/politically correct.

>inb4 butthutt amerimutts defend this

>puritan/politically correct
*puritanism/politically correctness

Are basketball shorts considered a vile display of toxic masculinity Sweden? Are they outlawed?

why does Jow Forums think cities have to be dull old grey holes made of stones?

Attached: beautiful grey stones full of culture.jpg (1300x954, 262K)

They are standardized cattle and will stay that way.

No, but only white trash wear sweatpants and basketball shorts outside, we have some dignity here

Because they prioritize function over form.

BAIT

Attached: kultur-terror.jpg (760x1023, 323K)

why don't these homes have any garden fences? don't the people who live there use their gardens? i thought they'd be grilling every evening.

total bate. stones rule

Attached: ugly green cultureless street.jpg (2304x1728, 1.45M)

competent stone masonry looks good and often represents epochs of the history that made the nations what they are today.

neglected buildings look bad in any case.

Stop replying to yourself

Post pics of ugly Americans.

Attached: 1555607086672.jpg (720x693, 74K)

Because most expensive buildings and art throughout history was done through wealthy individuals paying patronage to artists, or by very wealthy kings using levies and that sort of thing to build themselves status symbols.

In addition to that, it's a relatively young country which inherited a lot of its laws from a time after construction started to get bogged down in increasing amounts of bureaucracy, which in today's modern age has made it difficult for people to really utilize land, as corporations are favored due to the massive amounts of lobbying they do.

Yeah basketball shorts aren't posh compared to the europoors business attire

Attached: 129.jpg (1490x2235, 193K)

American cities used to be pretty aesthetic in the late 19th century tho if you look at old pictures. For some reason they tore it all down and replaced it with highways, offices and boring suburbia

You're Swedish, come on. You have no dignity.

wait it's real? holy shit sweden YES

Attached: 1474889383719.jpg (3600x1801, 519K)

Why do you call us europoor? You're the people who can't even afford to dress themselves properly

ITT: Italians jerk each other off and larp as Romans

Strawman

I feel psychotic just looking at this: >

Jews maximized their land by cutting it into tiny pieces to maximize profits.

Companies trying to save money by building more uniform workplaces, I would assume.

New England has beautiful architecture. The rest of America was effectively German, and Germans are shit at architecture.

cheap materials+cheap illegal labor=massive profts

Is he getting a blowie from Lincoln?

Absolutely nothing wrong with this

I'm sorry svendurguden. I forgot the influx of migrant wealth has made you rich now. This is your new corporate attire

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 4K)

Are you gay? What the hell is wrong with you?

that's fucking puglisi italy anons!

Attached: 1565545381288.jpg (882x640, 66K)

That's funny since all of you fucks follow big brother government.

get out of here canada.

nothing, why do you ask?

Attached: 1494784889830.jpg (994x715, 151K)

> Have basically unlimited land
> still live on 1/4th acre parcels
why Amerimutts?

daaymn you could build two 4 bedroom houses in his nostrils alone

didn't know Swedes were importing Indians as well

>lack of an ancient aristocracy

This. America is the most plebeian country in the world. That´s why they are so easily controlled by their Kosher overlords.

Conformity must be maintained lest you realize you did nothing in life

the older I get, the more I realize how good monarchies can be for countries, especially if they have an internal system for training and teaching future kings

>Germans are shit at architecture.

Have you ever been to Germany? Or even German-built cities like Riga?
The average English town is a dump of architecture compared to the average Teutonic village.

Read Evola. You will never look back. It will be either Absolute Theocratic Solar Monarchy or nothing.
Aut Caesar, aut nihil.

When buying a home my number one concern is how appealing the home is in aerial photographs

imagine going from the most sought after living conditions to a literal fascist police state with thought police.
>sweden

Because we would have to develop infrastructure and drill wells for water, which costs money which our jew leaders don't want to pay.

Not everything needs to be aesthetic, some things just need to be practical - and housing for common people even in Europe trends towards the function over form rule.