Went to a refugee shill meeting

So my mom wanted to go to a refugee support meeting held by Presbyterians. So she asked me to come along cos she felt nervous since it was dark. Said ok. Holy fuck, literally the room was nothing but white boomers sniffing each other’s farts. They literally flat out said they help the “refugees” get on welfare and FREE APARTMENTS and they try helping them get into “better areas” which is obviously whiter areas. These refugees are mostly from Pakistan and parts of Africa, and Haiti. They apparently don’t even know how to use a fucking fridge, drive or how to speak English. And she’s telling us how “gifted” these guys are. So she goes on to say how they receive GRANTS FROM THE GOVERNMENT to send the kids (most of them have anywhere from 3 to 10) to camp. And not only that, they get a shit ton of other handouts because all these boomers hold charity events for donations to give them more shit like laptops and new furniture.

>at the end of the meeting the lady reads us a shirt tier feel good rendition of “we all rise together” through some corn field example
>a farmer gives his good corn seeds to his neighbors and a reporter asks him why he does this
>farmer says “it will cross pollinate because of the wind, if their crop is bad, then it will still improve and we will all rise together”
>literally the one guy goes “mmmm” then the entire room goes “mmmmmmmm”.
>moms driving home telling me “See user? We all rise together! You know that boats rise together!”

Attached: 45AE3472-9D80-4115-A646-46A23116E237.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bEI6Mx3-MOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What’s your moms cell #

Sorry to say this but your mums getting blacked by the refugees. No other logical explanation as to why she would want you to go other than to see you become a cuck. Good luck having a paki stepdad user.

Attached: 2843D2D0-727B-409C-BE43-A5379B72F8DF.jpg (640x619, 96K)

There is a lot of refugee propaganda in the church. Find its source and you'll find SATAN. Flip tables accordingly.

Just so you know that's not how corn works, it needs to be really close to other corn plants to pollinate, but almost any fruit tree example works (giving out grafts of your awesome fruit trees to increase pollination in the area.

You sound like an incredibly whiny little bitch, though.

Attached: franky.gif (245x260, 1.32M)

Most people know christcucks are pathetic and are largely responsible for the browning of America.

Attached: 79BEFECE-B679-476B-93AC-12E3E41E6CD4.jpg (216x250, 6K)

So your mom wants to bring a bunch of nigger corn here and let it cross pollinate with our superior white corn? Fucking cunt.

Must be 18 y/o

Pedovores and their legacy and social media protectors are being delivered to justice.

youtube.com/watch?v=bEI6Mx3-MOE

Attached: 73c3bb60bc694ee6f0bf4c6f0bc551114326991420b14df3e2910b660bfd9c07.jpg (625x701, 83K)

>You know that boats rise together!”

That's untrue but boats sink together with all on board.

Religion is basically conditioning on emotion and making people feel bad and then good and then alternating those feelings with sin and forgiveness. That’s why females trip out over it more than males, especially older ones, but don’t tell her that she may trip out even harder.

Boomers are the sole reason for the death of our nation

IMAGINE THE SMELL
M
A
G
I
N
E

T
H
E

S
M
E
L
L

>she felt nervous since it was dark.
heh

Kick your children but kiss foreigners.
America does not have your back, remember that.

Those are probably old millenials. Boomers tend to be very anti-migration. It's why they vote overwhelmingly for Trump.

It's all so tiresome. Why didn't you tell your mum that the poor refugees are there to kill you and take your future away? Perhaps you will eventually reach puberty and slapp your mom to her senses.

>The 60-year old Millennial

I read a book recently that said Epstein types will target christian ministers to get them to go along with the program.

Imagine going to draft enlistment during war instead of mass murdering all boomers.

Attached: 6D9E9B19-7827-4EBA-AAC9-90244830AE03.jpg (480x360, 21K)

kill them

Better stock up on weapons and supplies buddy.
Your mums not here to protect you.
She can't even protect herself.
You are clearly the man of the house, so fucking act like it. Tell your mum shes a fucking retard and a race traitor and that your dad your ancestors are cry.

My dad was actually beaten to death by a nigger. My dad was in his 60s and the nigger was 26 and out on bail from punching his mom and attacking a homeless man with a dresser drawer

So she should know better.
Remind her these people are not your friends.
You don't all rise together. The corn is growing in the place of a different crop.
All life competes for resources.
She is only adding to the numbers of victims in a race war.

Lol. America’s women aren’t the same as they used to be. Especially the spiritual types, she thinks this is her universe-sent duty that she needs to accomplish. And she won’t listen to me no matter what I say, I basically called the program stupid because they’re not running away. They’re making it so there’s no where to run by shitting up our country and changing the demographics.

Yeah. No kidding. There’s starving veterans who’s ignored in the streets of Manhattan & Houston, there’s white people in Virginia suffering from a opioid epidemic because of a traumatic past & no jobs. Where’s the support for the people born in our country? We can’t even take care of our own, and yet these new faces come in and we hand them free shit

Ah, the fruits of my labour. 2000 years in the making.

Attached: 1546735536026.png (800x600, 735K)

In America, refugees get more benefits than our niggers. It's called the RCA, the Refugee Cash Assistance program. They get RCA on top of all the other benefits they're eligible for which is all of them. They get everything our niggers get plus RCA. Part of the refugee resettlement program is free housing. They're not paying rent. RCA isn't the only cash they're getting. They're getting TANF cash as well likely about $500/month. That's in addition to all their living expenses paid for, housing, utility, food, medical, everything.

>In America, refugees get more benefits than our niggers.
can't you weaponize your blackies against "Open Borders"?

So you just sat there and let them say all this stuff without any rebuttal at all?! You wouldnt let that shit fly on Jow Forums but irl you just sat there like a pussy when you could have red pilled them and stopped the whole thing. You deserve to be flooded with poor third worlders, you had a chance to do something and you did nothing!

What city?

Jews are, larper

Absolutely nigger-tier. Why are Presbyterians a bunch of cucks?

Your mom isn't human anymore, run an op on her and take possession.

Niggers don't want anyone's Gibs Train decommissioned or they'll feel like they're next.

Man of culture here. Corn only polinates a few meters. Corn polinates by wind, the pollen chunks don't go far and the hairs that accept pollen are pretty high off the ground.

>give your neighbor the good corn seed
>my neighbors live 2000 miles across the atlantic
>fuck the homeless drug addicts in my community though
Dylan roof that church, user

Yes you’re right. If I just stood up and basically said “FUCK NIGGERS” everyone (leftists) will sit and listen to my rebuttal instead of getting annoyed and telling me to shut up and leave. They don’t want to hear discourse, they want to be right.

>Christfags and Boomers more concerned about scoring good guy points than helping out their own race and children

Absolutely shocking! The cool christcucks on Jow Forums had me thinking they were all neo-crusaders defending the holy land. DEUS VULT!

I like how the jewess told you how she profits by providing camps to these people. Boomers too dumb to realize that they were conspiring to defraud the government just so that one woman would make money.

Christcucks were complacent

>FUCK NIGGERS

Burger astounds all with his debating skills yet again. That's the point, being vigilant against the inevitable crime and possibly terrorism that will happen in your neighbourhood isnt the same as saying FUCK NIGGERS

Is your mom hot?

Your mom is a cunt.

Attached: Youre a cunt.jpg (937x1024, 113K)

Why didn't you speak up and tell these cunts their ruining thier nation and bringing heathens in

I know a german boomer, literally paid about 10,000 Euro for some African refugee to have all his teeth fixed so he could "find a job" (LMAO), helped him find a place to live, bought him clothes, she wasn't even fucking him as far as I know, he would just break down fake crying whenever he spoke about having to go home, he even used to send her pictures of tears rolling down his cheeks. Jesus.

Keep in mind this WOMAN has two children, grown adults fair enough but still two children she could be helping but instead she was giving all her money to some absolute third worlder, and in the end, he got deported. They had to fucking sedate the guy to drag him onto the plane, and he went back to Morocco, or Somalia, or whatever the fuck shithole he came from. But I bet he has the nicest teeth in the country, they will probably decapitate him and try to eat his teeth to gain his power. This is all true as well, fucking insane

If you didn't put your mom in her place after this fucking disaster then I would say there is a better than 100% chance she's the only one raising you. Time to grow up and take control of your house, user.

Attached: oy.jpg (477x477, 44K)

>And she’s telling us how “gifted” these guys are.

OP still does not know who his real father is. Shh... dont tell him its a paki. LOL.

Pakis are some of the worst people on the planet.
Africans are fucking garbage too.

The fact that you didn't stand up and Shame these people for doing more for foreigners that hate them they would for their own kith and kin shows your a cuck and a faggot.

kill all boomers

Lol your mom getting paki semen on a weekly basis for sure user

Ur mom is gonna get raped n shit

>mmmmmm

Attached: 02AAFB86-A0F3-4C7C-9761-8FA7D0CD53B7.jpg (890x852, 118K)

This made me laugh so hard

Yep. Spot on chap.

imo that's a feel good story, a boomer piece of shit loses 10k and one refugee is gone

Your larp was good until the end. If you didn't point out that you mom still lives in a majority white area and that she will be forcing diversity on areas that have not choice and don't want it, you are a lying shill.

The darkies are taught to resent whites by your Jewish Masters. Then they are forced into white communities. Anything you give them is something they will use against you later. They are smart enough to lie to you while their numbers are small. When their numbers are large, they will not be nice to you.

No wonder you shills hate free speech. Your picture was the first clue.

>“See user? We all rise together! You know that boats rise together!”
"It's got what plants crave"
"a gram is better than a damn"

How are Presbyterians still a thing?

I thought they went extinct.

Not liberal ones like my mom.

You get arrested for having the wrong opinions in your country.

>more shit like laptops and new furniture

Attached: e6e8d8e8239d011b7009dbc2db6c9856c0d107d9f4c17c6a4329abc3088bcc65.jpg (736x732, 118K)

>I am a teen who is exasperated by my mummy
Congrats op you are everypol

Attached: 1550548406121.jpg (824x630, 181K)

HE THAT DOES NOT WORK SHALL NOT EAT

I thought Trump was clamping down on “refugees”

Who was the majority when the jews were let in? Who let them infiltrate congress with dual citizenship? Who believed them when one put forth the 1965 immigration act? Who claps and supports israel because of "judeo-christian" values?

and a Plan starts to form...
>Get grants from govt to relocate refugees
>refugees are all European though
>mass shilling of local normi media to 'save muh refugees'
>funds go to European refugees who want to move from niggertown to prosperous white town
>funds go to the procurement of white settlers defense

ethnostate secured

Attached: 1528437929020.png (239x459, 133K)

Imagine having all of this happen and not getting revenge

Attached: D13462E3-E52E-48BB-B60F-25F9CCA0B288.gif (180x180, 2.7M)

those people aren't Christians they are fucking blasphemers

There is one way to stop this that has never been tried.

Courts block every attempt to do so

Don’t forget to chase them out with a bull whip.

>Presbyterian
A faggot sect has nothing to do with christianity.
The only true crhistians are orthodox.

Real Communism?

sneak a camera into the next one

Send your mom on a trip to South Africa and make sure she goes to the shit parts.

Sure.

OP buy your mom a adult toy and she might forget about this nonsense

Sorry to hear that user.

This user gets it.

Both the immune system and the disease are at fault. You have to fix the first and expel the second.

This. There’s a fucking Methodist piece of shit pastor in my area (literal blocks from my house) who is continually petitioning the city to basically set up a fucking tent city in the parking lot of his church. (I know this from all the “oh how B R A V E” articles they keep writing about this faggot). And he’s going, ‘hey, why not let people sleep in the parking lot? Not like we’re there overnight’. So fuck me, fuck my neighborhood, fuck my property values I guess, right? And fuck my ability to walk to the corner store without getting fucking harassed, too. All so he can jump in his fucking Lexus or whatever, drive his faggot ass to the suburbs before sundown, and pat himself on the back for what a good little “””Christian”””” he’s being. Fuck these kiked-up satanic churches

>My dad was actually beaten to death by a nigger.
and your mother is still a nigger lover? holy fuck...

this
Even if this is a larp, my blood boils because I know it really is happening somewhere in this country right now.

Forgot pic

Attached: D40BEDC1-62C8-42CA-BF22-BBC39C26AB99.jpg (960x954, 80K)

>Your mom

Attached: 1568646439941.jpg (500x648, 40K)

And they wonder why no one goes to church anymore

Fuck Boomers, fuck them sky high.

What the fuck did you expect? Christians are the biggest race-traitors there are. Everybody knows this.
>n-no, those bigger lovers aren't REAL Christians
>C-christianity is going to save the West
Yeah, fuck off nigger lover.
Show me one church anywhere that doesn't support immigrants and refugees. There isn't a single one. Every priest should hang and every church be razed. They're race-traitors.

>those Christians might be race-traitors but my super special awesome brand of christcuckery is GOOD
No, it isn't. They support refugees and importing niggers and spics too.

Good God. Imagine all the meme potential....

Always let boomers take them on it’s the only way they learn. I’d sleep on the street to let a refugee into a boomer’s house.

Why you didn't shoot up the place?

Attached: dd6CQx6.jpg (895x1200, 385K)

Your mom and all her friends are traitors.

Imagine having a mother who fucks niggers.
Well I guess you won't have to.

Craft penis pills and artisanal hoverround scooters...

Post your mom's feet.

>pakistani refugees
>in usa
wtf, how?