Triggers Chinese,Korean,Thai, Philippine posters

>Triggers Chinese,Korean,Thai, Philippine posters
>Muh Japanese empire we wuz enslaved
>I am Hans Chinese/white flip/muh Korean empire

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png (1200x800, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

allure.com/story/top-5-countries-getting-plastic-surgery
youtube.com/watch?v=e9Ab7zbEI0o&
bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kpop>Japan

FRUK U WHRITE PIGU

>triggers philippines
I love japan and my nip gf now fuck off

>Triggers flips

We were taught all of the atrocities that the nips did to us in our classes but we also grew up not really resenting them for that. Growing up with anime also helped, I guess.

Only koreans and now, today, very few chinese, still resent or even hate japs for WWII. Cmon bruh, its 2019. Lets all just fuck sideways pussy and be friends, ok?

Flips love Japan. What nonsense.

fake plastic Koreans or true anime/Nippon empire, koreans can go die and be slaves again for all i give a shit.

Fuck off we love Japan. They've helped our country a lot and we owe much to them.

This. Though our country is currently on its k-pop phase.

>Roastie
>Korean
>being called white pig

>Loving your masters

Typical flips,can't stop sucking foreign cock

>Chinese
No such thing on Jow Forums. I hardly see my cousins here. By the way I do love Japan because of all its degenerate hentai and other weird stuff. All the muh war crime can be forgiven considering their contribution to my personal life.

t. Chang

Attached: 1568763248805.gif (270x165, 19K)

Japanese women do plastic surgery and wear make up as well. They are famous for wearing makeup though. It's part of their social rules.

What a nonsense. You owe most to your American dady. Without us you'll get annex in a heart beat.

Also,
> owe much to them
You will pay it back in many ways, no matter you are willing or not.

Indonesia and Philippines became free from Netherlands and USA unironically thanks to the japs in some way. That's why you often find nip lovers in these countries despite the atrocities committed during the pacific front

AND YET WERE STILL BETTER LOOKING AND KPOP IS SUPERIOR : )

Nice job eradicating spanish language from there, Tyrone.

hello there

Don't worry we are going to speak spanish ourselves sooner or later LMAO.

The spanish colonization of south America was a mistake.

You're welcome :)

Kill yourself turk.

Japan isn’t even in the Top 50 when it comes to plastic surgery. Yet Korea is ahead of America.

What an ill-informed boomer

"The top five countries with residents opting for plastic surgery are as follows: the United States, Brazil, Japan, Italy, and Mexico."

allure.com/story/top-5-countries-getting-plastic-surgery

I didn't blame you anyway. The whole thing is irrelevant.

all asians have an inferiority complex when it comes to us, because you see they are lower races and we are superior.

Come home English teacher. You look cringe as fuck here.

based

ironically with the rise of China, there has been a resurgence of Nippon appreciation here in the Phils.

>only old people and butthurt nationalists >complain about muh 100X bayonetta atrocities

I like you guys but stop acting as if 50% of your culture isn’t borrowed from China (and you guys got economically cucked by them long ago)

Based japs desu. I went on a trip to japan a few months ago. Best trip of my life. Was literally an ethnostate. Saw a single nigger in shinjuku. I called him a nig. Some old jap guy laughed.

>Canadians
>Not being apologizing faggots and calling people niggers in public
Am I living in bizarro world now

Attached: D2E7D41C-B962-492C-8BD5-991FD5EA1EC6.jpg (687x382, 27K)

Based

This place changes people. I used to be a communist russian jew before Jow Forums.

Some of canada is okay. Ontario needs to be nuked off the face of the planet though.

But yeah i was walking through the adult entertainment district and some nigger said “you dropped your wallet” so I immediately reach for my pocket.

He says “why’d you reach for your pocket, racist” and i said, “because you’re a nigger!”
Nobody in the street gave a shit it was great

Flips loved Japan so much the Philippine Army uses a 70s anime theme song for their marching band.

Forgot to add the youtube link.
youtube.com/watch?v=e9Ab7zbEI0o&

truth.

based nipponese.
saranghae.

>All Asian nation must hate Japan !

Only Chinese education makes you believe so.

Both good

Japan dindu nothing.
Comfort women were paid and human experimentation wasn't even that bad.

This

Objectively wrong. Outside of J-Pop, Japan has the best music scene in Asia (Electronic, metal, etc.).

Lol they shit in China and se Asia so hard.

bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/

Lol, Japs are the dindus of Asia

Holy shit. I knew Voltes Five was very famous in Philippines (alongside Shaider and Bioman) but not at this level

Attached: E07230BB-1B7D-411A-82FB-BEB1F46E5FDC.jpg (425x300, 52K)

Even chinese secretly love Japan, specially in Hong Kong and Taiwan

Japan apologized and repaid both Korea and China a lot of times in the last century but nothing is ever enough for them and they just want to keep Japan cucked as much as possible. Specially Korea which loves to talk about muh miracle on Han river when anyone who makes a deep research should know the miracle happened thanks to the compensation money Japs gave to Park Chug Hee. Nothing is ever enough for these jews

kpop is the judaism of asia

>japan strong

lol no

Attached: JAPAN.jpg (960x640, 37K)

Attached: image0.jpg (452x603, 57K)

>Thailand
>triggered

Thailand loves the Japanese, much more so than fucking gooks.

Pretty sure that’s for the worker expats and/or malaysian/indo tourists who love to visit there. Japan is an ethnostate which is why you constantly see BBC triggered and making articles about muh birth decline and why they need to let sandniggers in.

ahh these famous japanese metal bands

Imagine finding that consumerist fake bullshit to be good media. Holy fuck kpop niggers should kill themselves.
Fake personalities, fake looks, fake interviews, fake love stories, fake history. Literally kys

Kpop is for faggots and trannies

The only Asian who can sing live is from Kazakhstan. Kpop girls fucking suck at live and the boy bands (boy bands in 2019!!!) with all the "muh Michael Jackson" dances are even worst.

Attached: Dimash.jpg (800x533, 195K)

Aren’t kazakhs pretty much gooks anyway? Lots of them who lived in mainland russia were deported by Stalin during one of his collectivization tantrums.