ITT we discuss Western-European immigration into the USA

Can someone give me the rundown on immigration into the USA from Western Europe? Specifically Texas.
Fuck this taxed to death shithole where you cant even buy a decent plot of land or hunt wildlife or own guns.

Attached: toothpaste-burger love.jpg (400x320, 77K)

you can't enter dutchman, only for spics and jew, you know.

what about actual toothpaste?

>you can't enter dutchman, only for spics and jew, you know.
Why not? You accept 1 million latino's legally into the US. Why not a few 10.000s Europeans?

And btw stop sending goblino ambassadors to The Netherlands, embarrassing AF. Pic related.

Attached: goblino ambassador.jpg (1280x908, 152K)

I'd recommend looking into freelance work, OP. I bounce around every few weeks working online doing editing work. I'm a burger (white from the midwest) and as long I stay out of US for 11 months out of the year. I file for for FEIE and effectively pay nothing in taxes. Not sure how if works from dutch friends, but it feels pretty good depriving (((them))) of sheckles. Of course I don't have healthcare, but I'm young and if I need it I can go to some popular country for medical tourism

you can own guns, just not carry them. and you're restricted in caliber for the first couple years. :(

texas sounds pretty good if the influx of californians doesn't ruin it.

Western Europeans don't really want to move to the USA anymore. It's not 1965 anymore. The only people who want to go there are third world shitskins who can't even read.

Ive heard of this, you can set your residency in some 3rd world tax haven. It only really pays off once you start making well over 6 figures which I do not as of yet.

Attached: 1518055639667.jpg (1242x1989, 699K)

>you can own guns
have you read the restrictions? You cant carry the ammo and the gun in the same vehicle and need 2 separate vaults at home which are inspected by police annually.
Its fucking ridiculous.

Besides when I say gun I mean this badboy, pic related.

And since we cannot hunt, whats the point.
Fuck this shoebox sized country.

Attached: SCAR.png (1800x897, 744K)

There are a few ways to get around it. I make under 6 figures, so I haven't gotten to that point yet. If you are a Turk or a Moroccan you should fuck off back to your country though

I hear ya. Wish I could have a big backyard and do AR shooting drills in it. I think naturalization to the US takes 6-10 years. Can't we get a free pass for basically starting the colonies there?
I did read non citizens can own guns in the US so.. just have to have a place to stay until your visa runs out.

>Following tyrannical gun laws
Literally buy guns from Moroccan arms traffickers and concealed carry. Fuck the law, buddy.

I'm not your buddy buddy, but you are right it's cheaper and easier to just buy an AK from the the Mocro Mobsters.

and get robbed by said marrocan? never thrust marrocans.

how do I find young fertile dutch women who want to use marriage as a way to enter canada? I'm 90% dutch myself btw

Attached: 1528899214689.jpg (896x1024, 231K)

In Texas it's a mix of German(some German still spoken today some areas but not many, mostly the old people) Spic and native American. It's getting shittier and looks more like Mexico as the days go on I recommend you move to the mountains/forest in semi red and red States such as Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Northern Idaho, Newhampshire, Vermont, Maine etc etc.

you dont want dutch women. they are litterally brainwashed to coalburn here.

>they are litterally brainwashed to coalburn here.
as if that's not a problem everywhere? just gibs dating website URL with dutch wamminz hungry for canadian men to use as sugar daddy for immigration papers already jesus. or even just an english language dutch dating site. i'll figure out the rest.

Attached: merkel shaking strangled by german ghosts.gif (1000x1000, 471K)

i fucking hate this country.

Trust me you don't want to do that this country is third world hell hole

>Trust me you don't want to do that this country is third world hell hole
Yeah, right. Im coming for your guns&Goblinas and you cant stop me!

Attached: 1539512051321.jpg (601x635, 87K)

Fuck off, we’re full. I’m in an opinion to mass deport the spics but just because the spics are shit skin doesn’t mean I over look the Eurocucks who are so weak in nature that they wont even fight for their nation. They aren’t different than the sandniggers.

Imagine being in Europe and wanting to move here. Imagine being that fucking retarded and delusional, holy fuck just kys OP

Attached: 1469321172038.png (1280x720, 513K)

You can if you want just get use to being the only white person around. This country isn't even half white the next census is going to prove that

>Come to America
>Get shot.

You're welcome.

Why join a sinking ship? I don’t get it.

The US isn't a nation it's s bunch of Jew's fighting over a pile of money

>I want to give up affordable healthcare for a fancy range toy.

You're a retard OP. Just wait until you get your first hospital bill here, you'll wish you were back.

>muh jooz supremacy keeping me down

Doesn’t change the fact eurofags looking to escape the EU are any different than sandniggers. White people moving to Japan get the same response from me.

Pretty sure the dude on the left is just Italian.

>Why join a sinking ship? I don’t get it.
I want to be on the ship where I can own a 50BMG

There are hardly any Indians in Texas. Texas is a mix of German, Anglo-celt, and Mexican. Mostly German around the hill country, the rest of the white people are like southerners. Small amount of Czechs and niggers too. Well, in east Texas there are tons of nogs.

The only way you’re getting in here as a Western European is by marrying an American girl or working for a big European corporation that has a presence in the US and getting an expat assignment that turns into a full time position. I’ve worked at multiple big European companies and they love sending their top talent over here. Ya like the holy grail of expat assignments. Nobody wants to be relocated from Düsseldorf, Munich or Amsterdam to China or Mexico but everyone scrambled for an assignment in the US. Once here they either complain mercilessly about how we are not progressive and environmentally friendly enough OR they go full freedom and buy a pick up truck, Harley and guns.

These rights apply to citizens. You cannot just come here and get everything you want. Are you a fucking mexican?
If you come here you will have ZERO rights under the law of our land until you complete the transition to citizenship. Dont fuck it up

What is insurance?
>inb4 they scam you on the fine print as if I cant read
Im in the medical field, its pretty well managed here but whats the point when 50% of your salary is taken in income tax, another 21% when you buy goods and services + local taxes +vehicle&housing taxes

Would it not be much better to save up 10% of my salary in a rainy day fund? Sounds much better than paying 75% of your salary so that you can receive chemotherapy and live for 3 months longer when you get cancer.

Attached: overrated.gif (200x200, 1.52M)

No, buy from Poles / Slavs, do not buy from Morroccans.

cities are totally overrun by brown people. I haven't seen a white person in houston in what feels like weeks.

you can posses a firearm if you have a hunting permit or engage in "sport shooting" as a non-immigrant alien. not sure how you're supposed to go about actually getting one.

>I haven't seen a white person in houston in what feels like weeks.
Houston is segregated. All the white people live west of downtown near the oil district. It is your own fault. I live in San Antonio and see white people every day. I am, routinely, the only white person in many places ago, and more or less the whitest person everywhere I go. I would fit in a lot better if I had dark hair. Mr. Dutch boy is going to be experiencing this too unless he moves to a small town

Attached: 1563978986473.png (640x1136, 1.03M)

>What is insurance?
It's expensive as fuck, and you still pay out the ass, even if you have "good" insurance.
> 10% of my salary in a rainy day fund?
Great, now add in your house payment, car payment, 401K (don't count on social security) now if you had kids then add saving for college. Then hope NOTHING goes wrong (you don't get sick, you don't get divorced, you aren't the victim of identity theft)

What you don't get is what you pay in taxes there, instead goes to the private sector here, you pay the same just different masters.
>50% of your salary is taken in income tax,
30% of my salary is taken in taxes here, and that before sales tax, property tax, heath insurance, 401K, deductibles, education costs.

>will have ZERO rights under the law
t. internet lawyer.

Not true, not even remotely true.

Look man, if you're dumb enough to fall for the America meme, then it's your move. I'm just saying, you WILL regret it and WILL make an ass of yourself moving here.

You lie.

OP should look into the visa lottery

Dvlottery.state.gov

I came to this country from a shithole in South America run by an egomaniac narco dictator.

So your point is that the standard of living and taxation is comparable.

I like the USA because it has diverse landscapes, mountains and forest. I just want to hunt game, own a decent sized plot of land. I want to drive for miles on the open road without ever seeing anyone else. Im tired of how bluepilled everyone is here. Texans just seem naturally redpilled.

Attached: ffdfgsdgvrsdn.jpg (962x641, 211K)

This, I've traveled a lot, and where you're at is pretty damn nice. I wouldn't leave. It would be different if you were from some 3rd world shithole. I mean if you dream of becoming a fat ass wal-mart customer, be my guest.

Depending on the shithole you’re trying to escape, your odds of winning the visa lottery might be higher or your country might be banned altogether from participating.
I won the visa lottery in 2016 and I’ve been here in the US since. In a year I get to file for naturalization and become an American citizen.

Attached: E3BBEC08-0286-4315-A5D9-6046BFA61A3B.jpg (715x1013, 360K)

You recommend that he sits back and tries to win a lottery rather than taking his life into his own hands and finding an American gf or getting a job at Phillips and trying to angle for an expat assignment in the US? Yep, sounds about right coming from a dumb Spic.

Only in small towns. I live in a Texas city and people are only marginally better than the Netherlands. But in the small towns even most of the mexicans are super red pilled. If you can't handle being around a bunch of Mexicans you should move to North Texas, Alabama, Louisiana, or Mississippi instead

Just drive to Switzerland.

Attached: village-Alpine-valley-canton-Saint-Moritz-Engadin[1].jpg (1600x1067, 304K)

Attached: 3UkJKFZns.png (750x683, 204K)

Buy from whoever the fuck or even mill your own, just don't get them legally and cuck yourself to whatever gay sanctions the government places on you because they know you have a gun.

yes, I figured out living close to the mexican border may not be a good idea.

It can be lots of fun though, not gonna lie