What are your thoughts on catalonian independence?

What are your thoughts on catalonian independence?

Attached: just say no to spain.jpg (1449x895, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2008/12/04/world/europe/04iht-gene.4.18411385.html
eupedia.com/genetics/spain_portugal_dna.shtml
nationalgeographic.com/science/2019/03/ancient-iberians-dna-from-steppe-men-spain/
youtube.com/watch?v=_NSEfNDtPNs
scopeblog.stanford.edu/2013/06/03/recent-shared-ancestry-between-southern-europe-and-north-africa-identified-by-stanford-researchers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCK CATALUÑA OK?

ARRIBA ESPAÑA OSTIA PUTA JODER

A good idea and should happen.

shut the fuck up stupid leaf, go dilate

Not before Hong Kong, Tibet, Taiwan and Puerto Rico.

I support the right of any people to seek their independence and place in the world
That being said,
What the fuck is Catalonia gonna do? What are your industries, your exports? Why be independent? The government of Spain essentially doesn't exist, right? What the hell. What's the problem? Are you gonna go independent from Spain, then IMMEDIATELY join the EU for the sweet gibs?

Attached: jbfiueisu.gif (480x268, 3.13M)

Generally, smaller governments are better if they're not going to be invaded by a larger power.
Catalonians should just pretend like they were a small state, and then conquered by a larger state because they were too small to defend themselves, because that's history, bitch

Attached: No fucks.jpg (225x224, 9K)

Lots of anger. Let me guess, catalonia is where all the productive people are and the rest of spain financially depend on it like the niggers they are

literally who?

basically Puerto Rico

Don't care

Attached: opinion.jpg (394x406, 48K)

you do not know my country, this is not your business

let me think for 8 seconds

I would want to get away from dirty spaniards too
>Spain and Portugal have a history of fervent Catholicism, but almost a third of the population now turns out to have a non-Christian genetic heritage. About 20 percent of the current population of the Iberian Peninsula has Sephardic Jewish ancestry, and 11 percent bear Moorish DNA signatures, a team of geneticists reports.
nytimes.com/2008/12/04/world/europe/04iht-gene.4.18411385.html

Attached: 1450382867257.png (562x258, 259K)

kek, ya hit the spot leaf

Attached: 1318747302403.jpg (265x405, 18K)

Hi Merkel here, giving you gibs so its muh buisness. Why so angry about Catalonia, make a EU controlled referendum and, if positive, those areas voting in favor of independence should gain it.

show your flag

Yeah, the NY Times is the most renewed source when it comes to genetics...
eupedia.com/genetics/spain_portugal_dna.shtml
The average Iberian scores 97% European DNA.

Attached: b326236.jpg (645x1000, 107K)

suck my dick ahmed, CATALUÑA IS SPAIN OK?

Attached: 39291723_303.jpg (700x394, 46K)

And unironically, the region that scores the most North African DNA, Galicia, has one of the highest incidence of light eyes and light hair.

Una, grande y libre.

I'll get back to you if I ever have one.

no

stupid monkey the study was by University of Leicester and Pompeu Fabra University, but here
>The team also found a single individual with North African DNA from a site in the middle of Iberia. His bones date to about 2,500 B.C.
>When he replicated his work, it checked out. The presence of that lone African suggests early, sporadic interchange between Iberia and North Africa, making sense of archaeological discoveries of African ivory at Copper-Age Iberian digs. But the team thinks that North African ancestry only became widespread in Iberia in about the last 2,000 years.
>North African ancestry
>widespread in Iberia
nationalgeographic.com/science/2019/03/ancient-iberians-dna-from-steppe-men-spain/

Attached: 1435977924282.png (359x394, 198K)

Its too bad you just cannot pull it off.
Was it so long ago that you pulled off the big one? what is taking you so long?

go get diabetus

Attached: iubdiuw.png (588x555, 514K)

>Belgium, Luxembourg, Monaco, Andorra, Canada, Brasil, England
>Catalonia
I'm yet surrounded by useless nations so one more make no difference

Attached: LpfY7bqQV4VynFjdkVvJSTl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVvK0kTmF0xjctABnaLJIm9.jpg (467x467, 63K)

Nope, since they began with this independence bushit a ton of companies have left, their GDP has plummeted and thanks to their nigger loving leaders they're turning it into Paris 2.0. I would 't be surprised if the Sagrada Familia were to burn one of these days. A few years from now it will probably be the opposite, we will want to kick them out and they will beg to stay.

Mine is also from a study.
Also, your study attributes the J haplogroup in Spain to be of Jewish origin, but if that's true, then all of Europe is Jewish, as it is present in ALL european countries except for the baltic nations.

Travail, Famille, Patrie
Based and fascistpilled

REAL SPANIARDS

youtube.com/watch?v=_NSEfNDtPNs

SIX SEGUNDOS

here's a stanford study's take
>To me, the differences among Southern European populations were really interesting. Populations in southwestern Europe, such as Spain and Portugal, showed clear evidence of North African gene flow, but there was little in south-central regions such as Italy, or in the southeastern populations of Greece or Turkey. We attribute this to relatively recent gene flow in historical times (most likely during the period of Moorish inhabitation in Iberia) that differentially impacted European regions.
scopeblog.stanford.edu/2013/06/03/recent-shared-ancestry-between-southern-europe-and-north-africa-identified-by-stanford-researchers/

Attached: 1458597147375.jpg (486x826, 140K)

My study rebuts this claim, as samples from ancient native Iberians actually scored MORE north african than modern iberians, which is the complete opposite of what your study claims.

The moors never fuck with iberians, they only rule then, many of the expelled "moors" were actually pure europeans. autism

that's mentioned in the stanford study too, that previous outdated studies were wrong
>They’ve discovered that many southern Europeans, particularly in Spain, Portugal and other parts of Iberia, share genetic traits of northwestern Africans found in a geographic region called Maghreb. (This was somewhat surprising because previous research comparing Southern Europeans with a benchmark sub-Saharan African population had found little genetic flow between the two groups.) The findings suggest that at least some of the genetic diversity seen in southern European populations is due to gene flow from North Africa that occurred during the past few centuries.
keep grasping at straws though

Attached: 1528739751634.jpg (271x300, 22K)

>Asks for independence for a place that isn't theirs
Kikes just want a foothold where they can import thousands of muslims and niggers without any protests, a safe space for the collapse of Europe as a whole.

Attached: catalan-islam-660x332.jpg (660x332, 64K)

Based hermano Puertorriqueño

Based hermano Puertorriqueño

>8 seconds

Attached: 1559288255222.png (400x400, 10K)

Being basque and abertzale, I'm supposed to support them but I don't really give a fuck desu

>A few years from now it will probably be the opposite, we will want to kick them out and they will beg to stay.

I see your coping mechanism is running

me parece bien que se largen. mejor para nosotros.

why do the spaniards wanna independence from spaniards. absolutely ridiculous

. EIGHT .
MINUTES

Attached: 1386034987262.png (478x399, 41K)

This.

c*atalans

Attached: catalone.gif (218x320, 3.76M)

On one hand it's filled with leftists and would be good to shed so many shit votes.

On the other hand what kind of a cuck happily gives away land?

Attached: ThON3FWM3E.png (837x559, 42K)

Fully supportive of it, because the Spanish government is the biggest threat to the United States.
Don't believe me? Look up what the Cervantes Institute is doing to subvert the English language in this country. Anything that weakens their power is good.

seconds xD

Why do hohols(genetically identical to southern and central Russians) want independence from Russia?

BASED RUSSIAN

Oh, sorry, it's been so long that I forgot just how insignificant they were, thanks for the update

kek :)

right now catalonia is where all the criminal people go to and we have started calling it Warcelona

If they can pull it off and have enough military and economic clout to discourage any retaliation/reconquest, I don't see why not.
Present any opposition if "fait accomplis" usually does the trick.

A dieing trend... unless the (((Pujols))) pull out anew stunt. Coming soon.

Attached: image_content_6507423_20170514032543[1].jpg (755x425, 86K)

they are independednt u dumb fuck since ukrain is a COUNTRY and not region of Russia.

He is not "based", he just understands you because Russia has 2 meme countries(Belarus and Ukraine) which are now not Russia, although they are populated by Russians.

Faggiest part of Spain, full of immigrants and tourists. They banned bullfighting because they’re so special and enlightened. Let them leave.

you mean a country referendum right?

if you want an EU one we can start talking about the flamencos, and the irish and north/south Italy, and basically all of EU as there are a lot of secessionist places in Europe

Much less retarded than Scottish independence, and I can sympathize because getting separated from Andalusian niggers would be something anyone in Europe wants.
I do think it's bad because Catalonians are top degenerates and giving them their own nation would be enabling it.

this triggers the lusitan jew

>Ukraine
>country
Man, they are literally a meme nation created by soviet jews in 1920s.

true but still.

oy vey, if that is true you are being antisemitic and i want you to stop, secessionist sentiment is antisemitic sentiment

Support, completely

Catalonia is the California of Spain.

It should become independent and leave Spain alone. Less commies.

Catalonia is Spanish clay user sorry.

beat me to it

>Letting degenerates do their thing instead of policing them

It was fun because the politicians did something for the first time in his life, but the "independence dream" is over.

Fake & Gay

In addition, the Catalan politicians themselves are admitting in the trial that the "Catalan republic" would have been complete shithole, but that they never promised fun and good times only independence. LOL

Attached: 1531990992279.jpg (720x588, 52K)

Underrated. By leaving Catalonia behind Spain would have to worry even less about retarded leftists.

FUCK CATALUÑA

BASED FRIEND

All liberals need to die

VOX cryptojews BTFO

Attached: 0FB0F9B7-B769-4C13-8774-2F29628614DB.gif (540x540, 279K)

VOX is funded by pro-Zionist organizations

VOX, PP, PSOE, PODEMOS ... all are shit, communists, freemasons, pro-Zionists ... nothing good

Fuck Catalonia. It's time for basque independence

Well yeah, that’s pretty much what I said already. Anyone who thinks Abascal is the savior or Spain and refuses to see he is just another globalization shill is also part of the problem

True, it is very easy to fool people.

As if catalonian politicians are better.

Are there any legit political parties?

>naming your cuntry after a character from a childrens' fantasy book
LMAO

espanyoles de mierda todos

This is pretty good bait.

>we secede
>no
>ok

That was the most European fight for independence ever. I laughed a lot watching this.

What do Valencia anons feel about being lumped in with Catalans?

extremely based and redpilled

Where can I get a Catalonian wifu?

Attached: E59E7A80-93B0-4361-B2A1-82FA3ACA08D8.jpg (900x506, 64K)

catalonia has never been the powerhouse of spain. It has always been madrid and especially now with all the instability in catalonia.

Based, why are LoTR fans so retarded?

Haha now jump in the oven sheeny

Catalonia would probably be a good place to start.

viva castilla!

They are full globohomo commies so I don't like them but I support the idea of self-determination, thus fuck republics, Unions or any indirect instrument of globalization.