ITS HAPPENING

Ed Buck - huge democratic donor arrested this morning for running drug den in West Hollywood where his gay lover overdosed

>cnn.com/2019/09/18/us/ed-buck-charged-drug-house/index.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 9.37.00 AM.png (1338x724, 521K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/margotandrewanderson
pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018/10/31/steubenville-diocese-priests-accused-sexual-abuse/
wehoville.com/2017/08/16/who-is-ed-buck/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

4 million dollar bail, kinda a big deal

3rd fag to od at his place.

The more rotten things get, the more fruit flies it attracts.

How long until he dies on suicode watch?

he wears long john underwear and injects them.. its some weird (possibly racist) roleplay
I heard he lived in Europe (Germany) and was some kind of investor / male model, before he did his businesses in Arizona.
Sounds kinda spooky if you ask me. Male Model / Investor?
Audacious enough for Mossad, no?

So Ed Buck has a @laurel-foundation.org email address
>Of fucking course, it's a children's charity

Attached: laurelfoundation.jpg (1304x2420, 593K)

Both Ed Buck and the Laurel Foundation (via Ari Ruiz) made contributions for Blanca Rubio and Ben Allen in CA

Attached: buck_rubio.jpg (909x949, 185K)

can you explain what this might mean?
I've heard that he was a "male model / investor" in Germany before he made money in Arizona, allegedly.

>It's happening!
not really

Attached: ohlookitsnothing.gif (395x313, 1.99M)

It took 3 to die before he got arrested?
Is it bad that I have his second "reported" victim in my coal burner folder?
Have to wonder how many victims he actually has?

Attached: 1546960682552.jpg (500x601, 34K)

bought gopher courier for 250k in arizona, yet sold a worthless business for millions. would be curious to know more about that. sounds like a front.

Besides being a part of the Laurel Foundation, Ari Ruiz is also the political VP of the Stonewall Young Democrats, an affiliate of the Stonewall Democratic Club of which Ed Buck was a steering committee member

Attached: stonewall.jpg (1140x447, 105K)

They will do anything for money except work.

see what I said here and here digits dont lie

Connects a serial killer to a children's charity that also does democratic fundraising

The CEO, Margot Anderson

Insurance Administrator
Warner Bros. Studios

>Jan 1991 – Jan 1995 4 years 1 month
>Inspired and educated through speaking engagements with Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros. Studios and many other Fortune 500 companies.; Provided production insurance for all Time/Warner television and music videos. Budget insurance premiums for WB Television and WB Records, Atlantic Records, Electra Records and WEA Records. Administer of all foreign video insurance coverage.

>Administer of insurance portfolio applications. Implement removal of cast insurance restrictions for WB Television and WB Records productions. Purchase adequate insurance coverage for special effects, boats, airplanes, explosions etc.

>Founded The Laurel Foundation during this time. Warner Bros. supported my vision and was committed in the development of the charity.

linkedin.com/in/margotandrewanderson

Fuck wrong image
>Is it in my jew folder?
>Is it in my blood libel folder?
>Is it in my democrat folder?
>Is it in my nigger folder?
>is it in my faggot folder?
This is why I kinda admire autists, the name their fucking files.

Attached: 1568553607810.jpg (656x1024, 67K)

>only three dead niggers that we are aware of.
Just think of all the ones he hasn't been caught killing. Literally Dahmer

Rich people buy failing businesses for tax write offs.

an American Male Model / Private Investor in Germany in the 1980s...?
sounds like a spook to me!

Ari Ruiz with Hillary

Attached: ruiz.jpg (149x148, 6K)

dealers also use them for fronts. a fake courier business seems a little too handy for a write off given his history with meth.

>drugs

Fucking Yawn. That's so fucking 80's. We want to buts Pedos ffs. Get to it.

this
you already know

Money launderer for a sophisticated European drug ring

Lol if they got this guy the dems really aren’t in control anymore.

What a chump to only have one gay lover.

Ted Lieu needs to take heat for this
I hate that chink manlet

I think being a wealth management guy (private investor) while also being a male model in germany would raise more eyebrows

I dunno if its drugs he has been into all these years, because he is only going off the deep end (and being a careless junkie) the past few years (it seems)
as bizarre as it seems I think he may represent the opposite end of the spectrum as Epstein. both are cia/mossad dirty money people, but one is low brow and one is high brow.
just a theory based on a hunch, I don't have any evidence to suggest he is anything more than a pervert democrat donor.

Attached: 34D6AC69-4CBC-4F24-B2A4-2B1DDC4E7E5B.png (494x339, 319K)

Attached: 0D4E8890-EE8F-43AF-A488-67F4B5E5B16E.jpg (931x524, 105K)

Attached: 5A584E6B-4A7E-4B1F-B187-C08C893E7B26.jpg (348x385, 39K)

Epstein was supposedly connected to Iran-Contra (he is old enough, remember)
Buck is too. Maybe they did some kind of drug/money/weapons/human trafficking stuff and it was connected to 70s/80s intelligence operations (vietnam era heroin too so it goes back further than 70s)

i like to start small and work up. if the small shit doesnt check out, doubt any of the larger shit will. time to start looking at his working relationships in europe too. see if any names raise red flags. doesnt strike me as rich enough to be mossad, but one never knows.

Laurel is literally the name of the street where the apartment building is. The foundation is probably comprised of local residents (Laurel St is pretty posh for being nothing but apartments).
t. Former neighbor of Ed's at 1234 N Laurel

Is this pic real?

is that andrew yang?

Why the fuck would any rich euro faggot move to Arizona and buy a courier business if he wasn't involved in drugs trafficking and money laundering

No, it’s Ted Lieu. The worst person in Congress

having trouble getting anything on his net worth. do we have his home address so we can check the value of his gay nigger trap den?

anyone picking up any MK ULTRA vibes from this situation with him and his victims?
he was an american who moved to europe to be a model and mingle with rich people
i'm not saying he wasn't involved with that just that it may go deeper than we know

he lives like someone who is destitute... the apartment is allegedly a nasty shithole.
no idea how much he is worth, probably not as much as he was 10 years ago.
but if he invested well he could be more wealthy now... people say he lives like a total addict and has lost control of himself over recent years

Homo/pedo have relied on drugs for their existence through out time.

interesting. doesnt strike me as dissociative programming with his victims though. you have to start younger for that. the franklin kids did state many of them were used as mules to move cp and drugs, much of which to and from the uk and germany though. he could have been one of them.

The most recent one didn't die according to the news

Glad I am not the only one with that problem. Anyone have any recommendations on a program that lets you use keywords to organize pictures? For instance pic related would have keywords "faggot", "Nigger", "Pizza", and "Obama"

Attached: 1529100803946.jpg (615x615, 100K)

the trump adminstration i fucking evi . they are targeting homosexuals

fuck trump

So THIS is what middle aged White guys do behind closed doors...

Attached: 2c807544050a5211fe0995f2de58e0fd366fdbda.jpg (636x382, 64K)

ALL WHITE MEN ARE PERVERSE DEGENERATES

Attached: Ed-Buck-Main-image-1-696x473.jpg (696x473, 71K)

middle aged white democrats, yes

>OY VEY us whites sure are degenerate perverts, right fellow goyim?

>pretty posh
The apartment was a shit hole

What are these pics even

the nigger on top literally looks like a demon

Buck has donated to:
Hillary Clinton
Barack Obama
Adam Schiff
Barney Frank
Mike Feuer
Lloyd Levine
Bob Blumenfield
Marillyn Nava
Gavin Newsom (james alefantis also donated)
Dean Florez
Jeff Miller
Susan Jordan
Paul Krekorian
Kevin de Leon
Dr. Richard Pan
John A. Perez
Betsy Butler
Mike Gatto
Jerry Brown
Ted Lieu
Das Williams
Jeffrey Prang
Adrin Nazarian
Anthony Portantino
Jeff Ebenstein
Matt Debabnah
Elizabeth Echols
Ardy Kassakhian
Shawn Bayliss
Reggie Jones-Sawyer
Scott Svonkin
Henry Stern
Richard Bloom
Susan Rubio
Xavier Becerra

>dead niggers
nobody cares especially not Democrats unless a Republican did it

I wonder if all of his victims are black.

Buck has also donated to Getting Stuff Done PAC, headed by Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ)
Recipients:
Gottheimer, Josh (D-NJ) $5,000
McAdams, Ben (D-UT) $5,000
Murphy, Stephanie (D-FL) $5,000
O'Halleran, Tom (D-AZ) $5,000
Sherrill, Mikie (D-NJ) $2,500
Coons, Chris (D-DE) $10,000
Greenfield, Theresa (D-IA) $10,000
Jones, Doug (D-AL) $10,000
Lujan, Ben Ray (D-NM) $5,000
Markey, Ed (D-MA) $5,000
Merkley, Jeff (D-OR) $10,000
Peters, Gary (D-MI) $10,000
Reed, Jack (D-RI) $5,000
Smith, Tina (D-MN) $10,000
Udall, Tom (D-NM) $5,000

All of the ones that we know about, there may be others but it seems he has a type.

>aw shit i got busted and im all fucked up on crystal
>are those reporters? fuck better hide my face
>have they seen me? nah im good just pretend to be asleep

Attached: buck.jpg (931x524, 45K)

That has happened several times

Finally. I bet Tariq Nasheed is having a field day with this.

Apparently, he was murdering these fags to keep them quiet after his encounters. I bet he killed all of them. Probably gave them tainted METH, or injected it like this guy

Attached: Screenshot_20190918-093505.png (1440x2560, 1.55M)

HRC ran wif a bad crowd

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 8.26.15 AM.png (1664x1153, 1.72M)

Ed smoking meth with various negroid faggots.

Fuck y’all, it’s happening!
Trump is in CA by the way, right?

Attached: 9C61A6B4-4EFF-4B01-A721-94B64EE6ADB1.jpg (1464x1464, 199K)

how fuckin dumb do you have to be, I mean this guy was already on everyone's radar, it's like he wanted to be busted, fuck these people are stupid

yes

Dumb? He probably thought he was untouchable.

connected his home town school to abuse, the dates fit. so he does in fact check that box. also found an internship in yugoslavia before he went on to model in germany/amsterdam/paris. the hallmarks of a mule are there.
pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018/10/31/steubenville-diocese-priests-accused-sexual-abuse/
wehoville.com/2017/08/16/who-is-ed-buck/

well yeah that's the thing, it's like the completely don't ever expect that they won't get away with anything

Hello Jow Forums, I am a recent victim of Ed's Satanic behavior. I went to give him a blowjob, and smoke some weed, but instead he forced me to do meth with him, and also tried to inject me with a syringe full of black stuff. I refused, and he bent me over and started to rape me. He called me the N word while he penetrated me roughly. Causing me to bleed from the anus. After he finished, he tried again to stick me with the syringe, I told him no firmly, and he began to get angry. He cursed at me, calling me a useless N word, then he got on top of me and tried to hold me down to stick me with the needle. I managed to fight him off of me, and jumped out of the open 2nd floor window. I hurt my ankle, but was able to scream and run to get help. I'm the reason he was arrested, because I went straight to the cops. I'm certain he was trying to kill me with whatever that black fluid was.

Look Ed Buck is a serial killer. Who knows how many he killed in hotel motel rooms. He was protected.

Bump, finally not a slide thread

you don't categorize your pics and me mes?

Attached: 8483057845_033227b1ca_c.jpg (800x600, 64K)

Attached: buck%20schiff%201.jpg (610x410, 34K)

Buck was in a movie, Subway Riders
>A Psychotic saxophone player (played both by Amos Poe and John Lurie) lures victims to deserted spots with his music and then guns them down.

Attached: buck_imdb.jpg (663x478, 36K)

Attached: DjiaddmXcAAozS8-640x480.jpg (640x480, 88K)

k, keep us posted

Jow Forums was talking about this since at least a year ago. nice

It is a different nigger from last time

>Dead faggots

Doing the Lord's work.

Attached: 1567131374640.gif (260x183, 903K)

I have them all in one big folder.

I give him 3 and a half Epsteins

for a self described 'pioneer in electronic information services" you would think there would be more data available on his information services. i hope this doesnt lead to cp, its all so tiresome.

That’s just a little over a fortnight if I’m not mistaken.

Glamorama

I can't believe he did it AGAIN.
How the fuck do you come so close to catching murder charges TWICE, then continue with the same behavior, only to get a 3rd near miss that forces you to call the cops?
The only people fucked up enough to do this are faggots. They're the only people so compulsively addicted to sexual degeneracy and drug/sex "chemsex" acts that they'll risk literally everything to keep fucking doing it.

I hope all of these rotten disgusting pieces of shit are all dismantled and destroyed. Every single one of them. Dismantle the DNC and dismantle the democratic party.

Brett kavanaugh raped me too

kek

>huge democratic donor
>116k over the past 10+ years
>only like 3 max donations per year
>huge donor

Attached: 1393431197378.jpg (160x160, 6K)

How many niggers do you think this guy made "gay for pay"?

>implying he paid them to be gay
Blacks have a higher incidence than others races for this type of behavior.

its west LA, homos from the entire planet flock there. one of the fags from my high school even left for there. want to see bryan singer walking around with his daddies, thats where you go.

Free Ed Buck!!!

> i thought I was gonna be the next to die even though I went anyways
when did he learn others died there?

Democrats won’t be happy until every American citizen has an equal share of nothing and an ass stuffed with meth.